3713 U.S. 1, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08902

Used 866-414-9879

Quality cars and trucks at affordable prices and payments. Guaranteed credit approval

Great service ,Honest people

by from Bronx,NY |

Very nice people to deal with ... I was there for more than 6 hrs but it was all worth it ... Very satisfied with how i was taken care of ....

by from New Jersey |

What can I say - as others have already posted, this dealer does not have the advertised cars available when you go to their lot. I went to see an 06 Explorer which the dealer said was just purchased (But still appears as available on this website). Then, low and behold, there is a glowing review on this website allegedly written by the person who bought the 06 explorer. The review starts with, "I bought my 06 XLT three months ago"! As I continue searching for similar vehicles, this vehicle keeps coming up in my searches! Only this time I noticed a written review published on the same day I visited the dealer's lot. Coincidence? I think not !!! Goes without saying, I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone - don't believe me? Go visit their lot and let me know how you made out....

My Contact Expereince: Cars.com lead for MJ's Auto

by from Greece, NY |

MJ's Auto failed to follow up with Cars.com facilitated contatct lead

Great Service

by from Plainsboro |

I recently purchased a 2011 mazda 3. The agent who helped me was Hakeem and he provided excellent service. He accommodated all of my questions and took me out for a test drive. He had work done on site before selling the car to me too. (New Brakes and Rotors) with no extra charge. I met with the manager Phil who worked with us to get me the lowest interest rate we could find. it took a while(5 hours) but at the end of the day i walked away with a new car and a smile on my face.

Disappointed

by from New Jersey |

Went to this dealer to buy a car that was posted on Cars.com and another car search site, both had the same price but when to got there, the dealer wasn't sure if they could honor the price. I asked how these sites got this price they said they did not know. YEA RIGHT!!! I was told I would get a call the next day by the salesman after he speaks with sales manager, when he called back the price increased $2000 they said.

Happy with my bmw

by from Red bank,nj |

I bought my BMW from mjs,2 years ago and have had it service there also. Great prices,great service,good people.

Happy with my bmw

by from Red bank,nj |

class act

by from Sayreville, nj |

All 5 members of my family bought and finianced cars, with mjs the buying experience was the best, they did exactly what they promised. Our whole family is pleased with the buying experience. Serivice is the best. Thabks again phil, tim and john.

Only dealer that helped me!!!!!

by from South Brunswick |

They are the only dealer that could get me a loan. I was never pressured and the salesman was very helpful. Thank you mj's your the best!!!!

Hands down, the worst!!!!

by from East windsor nj |

This place was the worst! They didn't have any of the cars they had listed online. They seemed like I was bothering them. They were totally judgmental about my trade in and how much I had to spend. I will never go their again, I will never send anyone there, and I hope their business shuts down!

Bad Sales Person Tim

by from South Plainfield, NJ |

Needed an answer regarding the car fax for a specific vehicle and the sales person Tim told me he didn't know and that I would have to physically be there to tell me whether or not the car had been in an accident