MJ's Auto

MJ's Auto

3713 U.S. 1, South Brunswick Township, NJ 08902

Used 866-414-9879

Quality cars and trucks at affordable prices and payments. Guaranteed credit approval

Disappointed

by from New Jersey |

Went to this dealer to buy a car that was posted on Cars.com and another car search site, both had the same price but when to got there, the dealer wasn't sure if they could honor the price. I asked how these sites got this price they said they did not know. YEA RIGHT!!! I was told I would get a call the next day by the salesman after he speaks with sales manager, when he called back the price increased $2000 they said.

Happy with my bmw

by from Red bank,nj |

I bought my BMW from mjs,2 years ago and have had it service there also. Great prices,great service,good people.

Happy with my bmw

by from Red bank,nj |

class act

by from Sayreville, nj |

All 5 members of my family bought and finianced cars, with mjs the buying experience was the best, they did exactly what they promised. Our whole family is pleased with the buying experience. Serivice is the best. Thabks again phil, tim and john.

Only dealer that helped me!!!!!

by from South Brunswick |

They are the only dealer that could get me a loan. I was never pressured and the salesman was very helpful. Thank you mj's your the best!!!!

Hands down, the worst!!!!

by from East windsor nj |

This place was the worst! They didn't have any of the cars they had listed online. They seemed like I was bothering them. They were totally judgmental about my trade in and how much I had to spend. I will never go their again, I will never send anyone there, and I hope their business shuts down!

Bad Sales Person Tim

by from South Plainfield, NJ |

Needed an answer regarding the car fax for a specific vehicle and the sales person Tim told me he didn't know and that I would have to physically be there to tell me whether or not the car had been in an accident

Bad Advertisements and horrible customer service

by from "Cherry Hill, NJ |

The old man who is the sales guy, has no clue about what is out there. I called many times and he tells me what is out there. I have driven an hour to only find out that it was sold. Just like a previous customer wrote on here. This man has no clue on what is there or not. He took down my name and never called me. I have called several times and he never follows up by calling me. He really needs to retire.

must not need to sell cars

by from toms river |

wow called over a weak ago no one ever called me back need a car bad they must not need to sell cars

Better then the Rest

by from sickleville, nj |

i called the dealership before i went in they told me the car was still available when i got there the car was sold.. i was pretty upset at first because i drove from south jersey but the young man i believe Mr. Allen a salesman there explained what had happened and showed me a better vehicle although it wasn't what i was looking for the way the situation was handle i was very pleased