Prestige Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 877-722-1403
Service 888-579-4569

Bought a new 2014 Jeep Patriot from Prestige

by from Longmont, CO |

I have nothing but praise for Prestige Dodge/Jeep. I had a non pressure sales session with Andrew Miller who never exerted any tactics to get me to buy. He went into great detail as to what I wanted and shortly thereafter, presented a new Patriot that I bought. A few days later I had some problems with what I had asked for in an option (towing hitch) which was nicely resolved at a meeting with the General Manager Peter, Andrew and his sales manager. They cleared up the problem without anyones temperature soaring. I am now totally happy and can honestly say that Prestige was concerned with my satisfaction. I also might add, both Jeep and Chrysler customer care were kept appraised about the situation and were very helpful. Even Steve from Service got into the act and was very helpful getting the parts in quickly. He appeared concerned with my satisfaction as well.

THE worst dealer I ever been to

by from Longmont, Colorado |

Had update to radio. Bluetooth came back not working. Said it was my phone. That doesn't explain why my i-pod wouldn't connect. Service manager "Steve" was a royal a-hole. Started YELLING at me!!! Refuses to do any more work on my truck. Called the Dodge complaint dept & found out there is a engineering dept that he NEVER called to try to solve the problem. Told by other Dodge dealers & complaint dept my phone is 100% compatible with new software. Even so, did they not check FIRST to see if my phone was compatible??? Still doesn't explain i-pod situation. Flat out LIED TO!! Asked them to order the same radio & replace (since the software update can't be down graded) was told it would "void my warranty" Refused to order the radio or install it. If Dodge won't stand behind a SIMPLE warranty issue, how can you expect them to stand behind a MAJOR warranty issue? Now looking at Chevy & Ford to get rid of the truck......a 2013 with +\- 6000 miles on it. I will NEVER....NEVER!!!!! recommend a Dodge product to ANYONE!!!!

Great all around experience

by from Louisville, CO |

I had ordered the Cherokee Limited 2014 Eco-Green and it never arrived. So they got a different (Granite) color from Nebraska and had it to me in a week. Very obliging. So yesterday I brought it in for an express oil change and the line was very long and the wait the same. A service rep came up to me, seeing I was disappointed, and offered to do the oil change in the service department. Without an appointment!! They also flashed the latest 2 TSBs, one for transmission and the other I'm not sure. But the car rides much smoother and I'm one happy customer. Total time under 1.5 hours. It's a little bit of a drive for me but well worth it. BTW they have a great oil change special for around $16 / per if you prepay for 4 of them. I took them up on the offer.

10/10 recommend

by from Longmont, Co |

Everything was done in a quick, timely manner. The sales team knew how to answer all of my questions, they were very knowledgeable about the product they were selling. Would recommend buying a car from here to a friend, and will come back myself!

April 1, 2014

"bpuckett", Thanks so much for your review! We couldn't be happier you choose to visit us for your automobile needs! If you could take a couple minutes out of your day and leave this review on our Google Page: http://tinyurl.com/qyoatp9 -We would greatly appreciate that as well! Feel free to just copy and paste this one if you wish. We greatly appreciate it and look forward to serving you and your friends in the future! Sincerely, Prestige Dodge RyanL@prestigedodge.com www.prestigechryslerdodge.com

Avoid this dealership -- they lie and cheat

by from Longmont, Colorado |

I would >never< buy another vehicle from this dealership. They don't hesitate to do anything to cheat you out of your money.

Wow has this place changed

by from Erie, CO |

My parents bought Dodge trucks here for years and quite frankly I always thought it was a beat up old dump. Well times have changed. I wa pleasently suprised how nice and bright thebuilding was and how easy it was to get the deal wanted on the new truck I wanted. If the service department works as smooth as the sales department, I will see no reason to ever do business anywhere else!

Horrible Dealer

by from Disappointed |

I agree stay away from this dealership. I feel sorry for Bob there if he thinks a remodel will change the way this location treats it's customers. I bought a brand new vehicle and it was not working at 1,000 miles and 1 week later. They did fix it three days later, however they were not very friendly. Today I tried to find out why had not received anything on my first vehicle payment and the leasing man named Tony hung the phone up on me. I should have reviewed this website before I purchased this vehicle.

November 17, 2013

Dear Disappointed, I would like the opportunity to discuss this situation with you personally. Sincerely, Bob Monson 303-651-3000

The Best

by from J-town |

My truck had a blending valve go bad after warranty and the good guys at Prestige took care of the bill to satisfy me. Now that is customer service!! I have loved this place since I bought my truck a couple of years ago, the service is excellent and the buying experiance was a breeze. Highly recommended!!

November 17, 2013

Dan, Thank you for your review and continued support of our dealership! Sincerely, Bob Monson General Sales Manager 303-651-3000

stay away from this place

by from Westminster, co |

This is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. They will lie to you, cheat you, and basically steal from you. Don't trust anything they say. Just like what everybody else says they tell you one thing and do something completely different. Their service department can't fix anything. And don't buy an extended warranty there cause you can only take your vehicle there, and when you get rid of the vehicle before the warranty is up ( so you can get something reliable) they don't refund on there warranty. Overall like I said worst dealership I have ever dealt with.

November 17, 2013

Dear Unhappy, I would like to discuss your situation personally. Please call me at your convenience. Sincerely, Bob Monson General Sales Manager 303-651-3000

Check BBB

by from Ft.Collins, CO |

You need to check into the BBB on this dealership. Stay away from these guys.

November 17, 2013

Dear Disappointed, I would like to discuss your experience personally. Please feel free to call me at 303-651-3000. By the way we typically carry an A to A- rating with the BBB. Sincerely, Bob Monson General Sales Manager 303-651-3000