Prestige Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 877-722-1403 Used 877-722-1403
Service 888-579-4569 Service 888-579-4569

Great Experience

by from Longmont CO |

I went in to Prestige with many questions. I met with Mat Jones and he was able to answer every question and helped me to find the right car for me. I am very happy with my car and buying experience. Thanks to Mat Jones for all the help.

Great customer service

by from Erie, CO |

I had a great car buying experience at Prestige. My sales consultant and his manager worked hard to get me the deal I wanted!

Great Experience

by from Longmont, CO |

I had a great experience buying a used car. They have a nice selection of cars.

got a car from them and a happy customer

by from Longmont CO |

all the sales people and managers where there to help me with buying my new car and any questions that i had ill be going back to buy my next car from them again

In home customer service

by from Frederick Co |

Kudos, Kudos !! to your re-call program and your mechanic ( Mark ). All I had to do was schedule a day and time for a at home repair. Done deal ! Re-calls on both my vehicles were completed, and I never had to leave my home. The repairman was so friendly and professional great job.

Horrible, Unprofessional, Lazy Service Department

by from Longmont, Co |

Horrible, horrible, service department. UNPROFESSIONAL ALL AROUND. Lots of ignoring and trying not to have to make eye contact. On several occasions they didn't bother to answer the phone or return messages, including to set up a service appointment. Only broke down and went in due to a Jeep recall. Difficult and tedious to set up an appointment, which I had to go in and do in person. Marty in service department especially slow, unprofessional, and unorganized. Poor to no communication. Given no paperwork at drop off, which was later filed behind another's on return, or any explanation of work. Large metal part replaced due to recall, then left in trunk for us to find. Would not recommend at all! Many local independent repair shops in town providing better service and better pricing. Many, many sour reviews on several online sites. Justifiably so.

Prestige Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

July 25, 2015

Very sorry for your experience here at Prestige Dodge. We always pride ourselves on the best customer service we can provide; and we are always striving to improve. We will take your comments seriously and we do appreciate you helping us to improve. Regards, Prestige Dodge Management

Very Satisfied

by from Estes Park, Colorado |

I have a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire (Built by Kharman of Germany based on the Mercedes Benz SLK series using MB parts). I had an electronics problem that Prestige couldn't pin the problem down to so after consulting with me they sent the car over to a local Mercedes dealer and had it fixed for me. They wiped my bill clean at Prestige thanks to Steve and Marty. I have all so had a good experience on my purchase of my Ram truck from Matt. I use Prestige for service on my Ram, Rubicon, and Crossfire and have never been unsatisfied.

cannot recommed

by from Longmont, colorado |

I bought a truck a couple of months ago. Part of the "deal" was that Presitige would add a towing package. They were to schedule after the sale. Heard back from them about 3 weeks or so after. They ordered the tow package. Took a week more, no big deal. Dropped off the truck as scheduled. They called me the next day. They had the wrong part. Ok I can live with that. So another week, another trip back in. When I dropped it off I asked if they could just attach the trailer brake and plug it in, about a 5 minute job, for all my trouble. . The next day when I picked it up, they couldn't find my keys, waited around for that. The Service support said they asked 3 managers at the dealership if they could plug in the trailer brakes and put in the 2 screws. They managers denied them. I asked them if the work they did even works. After them not even locating where my keys are and having the wrong part I became suspicious. The service desk told the tech following me around to check it. I asked the poor tech "do you even have a tool to check?" He said "no". I cannot recommend.

Prestige Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

July 25, 2015

Sorry to hear you weren't treated the way you should have been here at Prestige. We never want this to happen and we appreciate you leaving your feedback here. We read over every single review and comment we get. We want you to know we don't take them lightly and we are striving for better serving our customers each and every day. Kind Regards, Prestige Management

Jerry is amazing!

by from Westminster, CO |

Jerry is a fantastic person and wonderful to work with. I bought a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack through him and i couldn't have been happier with Jerry, the buying experience, and the car itself. Definitely go see him if you're in the market!

Bought a new 2014 Jeep Patriot from Prestige

by from Longmont, CO |

I have nothing but praise for Prestige Dodge/Jeep. I had a non pressure sales session with Andrew Miller who never exerted any tactics to get me to buy. He went into great detail as to what I wanted and shortly thereafter, presented a new Patriot that I bought. A few days later I had some problems with what I had asked for in an option (towing hitch) which was nicely resolved at a meeting with the General Manager Peter, Andrew and his sales manager. They cleared up the problem without anyones temperature soaring. I am now totally happy and can honestly say that Prestige was concerned with my satisfaction. I also might add, both Jeep and Chrysler customer care were kept appraised about the situation and were very helpful. Even Steve from Service got into the act and was very helpful getting the parts in quickly. He appeared concerned with my satisfaction as well.