#1 Cochran Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram

Service 877-261-7534 Service 877-261-7534

Go One Better

Great Experience

by from Glenshaw, PA |

We just purchased a 2014 Ram 1500. Our buying experience at #1 Cochran Allegheny Valley was by far the best we've ever had. The website is wonderful and it allowed us to see which trucks they had, and what types of deals were being offered. Our salesperson was wonderful as well. It truly was a great experience.

Great service from start to finish!

by from Ford City PA |

I took my 2011 Ford F 150 in for an oil change and a big problem with shifting going up any incline. Thinking the worst when they called me that afternoon I was pleased to hear that all that was wrong was the fluid was low in the transmission. The shuttle picked me up at work and the whole bill was only 53.00! When I was expecting hundreds of dollars to be due you can understand my relief. I very honest and complete service department.

May 24, 2016

We're glad to hear that you're so pleased! It was truly our pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great service!

by from Freeport,Pa |

My recent trip for service started with an appt the very next day. They go out of their way to make it convenient including a shuttle that took me to work. Shelly in the service dept is awesome- she was right on with her initial guess at what my problem might be in my car. They even returned my car to me at my work place. My repair couldn't be completed due to the part needing ordered and on back order. However, I know Shelly will be on it and i will hear as soon as available.

May 18, 2016

We're glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our service department! We greatly appreciate your patience as we get the correct part for your vehicle. Thank you so much for your kind words. Know that is a pleasure serving you every time you stop by!

Great service

by from Cheswick,Pa. |

Always a pleasurable expierance with the service at Cochran of Natrona Heights.

May 10, 2016

We're glad that you had a pleasurable experience with us! It was truly our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Service

by from natrona heights |

Just had our vehicle serviced although pricey for what we had done I have to say they did an excellent job. Have been completely satisfied with sales and service since purchasing the vehicle.

May 6, 2016

We're glad to hear that you are so pleased! It's been our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hello?

by from Cleveland, Oh |

Never contacted me after contacting them through cars.com. I did however receive all kinds of emails not associated to my contacting them.

Great Experience

by from Freeport, Pa. |

Allan, the young man who helped me at the dealership did an excellent job. He did not pressure me in making my decision or purchase. Everyone who had anything to do with the car were all really great. I would and have recommended this dealership to a few people.

April 29, 2016

We're glad that you had such a great experience! We thank you so much for your kind words and your recommendations! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Great Experience!!

by from Saltsburg, PA |

I purchased a Ford Expedition in February 2016 from 1# Cochran Natrona Heights. It was the fastest, easiest, non stressful car buying experience I have ever had! Every person I met was friendly and helpful. I love my new vehicle and will go back to them for any future purchasing. Yesterday I had my first oil change and tire rotation. It was done when they said it would be and the service manager was professional and friendly. Thank you for a great experience!

April 29, 2016

We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us! It was truly our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Inspection and Emissons

by from Lower Burrell, PA |

Just had my car inspected and all that it needed was a license plate bulb. Not bad for 160,000 miles on my Jeep Liberty! I like to make sure that my car is safe, and I know that Cochran will give it a thorough inspection.

Great!

by from Lower Burrell pa |

The customer service there Is great and they take care of the problem right on the spot

April 20, 2016

We thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon.