#1 Cochran Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram

Service 877-261-7534

Go 1 Better

Great Experience

by from Glenshaw, PA |

We just purchased a 2014 Ram 1500. Our buying experience at #1 Cochran Allegheny Valley was by far the best we've ever had. The website is wonderful and it allowed us to see which trucks they had, and what types of deals were being offered. Our salesperson was wonderful as well. It truly was a great experience.

New Car Buying

by from Vandergrift Pa |

I had great service a year ago with my salesman when I bought a new Ford Truck and was happy with how we were treated all around. So this year almost to the date we were in need of another vehicle and went back to the same salesman and dealership for their help and again they put us in a vehicle that we liked and were satisfied with.

A job well done

by from Lower Burrell, Pa 15068 |

Had a combination of service, Vehicle Recall and State Inspection & Emissions. I was treated quite well and the service was completed in a timely fashion. The people I interracted with thru the process were all quite pleasant and I would say they were all an important asset to the company.

Excellent Service

by from Saxonburg, PA |

I switched to Cochran Ford from my previous dealer as it is closer. I have all my vehicles serviced there. I just had my 2004 TrailBlazer in for inspection, oil change and tire rotation. During the appointment they found a bad wheel bearing. The service coordinator gave me the information and total price before any work started. Once the work started it was fast and efficient. Everyone was very friendly.

Another satisfied customer

by from Sarver, PA |

Yesterday I bought my 7th or 8th vehicle from this dealership (some going back to its previous owner - Charapp). I remain a loyal customer because of their large inventory to select from, outstanding sales person (Bonnie O) who has been there for 10 years, very fair pricing / sales process, the high quality service department, and the appeal of a friendly staff and pleasant environment. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

never returned calls or emails about vehicle

by from Cumberland, MD |

Not sure if I should be upset or thankful that multiple emails were not returned about the vehicle. I did receive one call after my initial inquiry, and was told that they would have to check with the manager to see if I could take it home for the night for a test drive. I live several hours away and said that I was not going to inspect and buy a car in the dark, but if it was what I was looking for, I would write them a check the next day - no drama, no haggling. I never heard back from them, even after follow up emails. If this is the level of service they give during the sale, I can only imagine the level of service after the sale.

#1 Cochran Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram responded to this review

March 26, 2015

Dear Mr. Klemm, We understand your disappointment over the lack of communication from our team. We're very sorry this was your experience as it is not indicative of how we do business. Another sales representative will be following up with you right away to ensure your experience is nothing short of excellent from here on out. Sincerely, #1 Cochran Customer Care Team

Great Service!!!!

by from New Kensington, PA |

Would Highly Recommend #1 on Service and very nice and professional employees!

Oil change, tire rotation and wiper blades F 150

by from Lower Burrell PA |

Needed an oil change and wiper blades and wanted the tires rotated for my truck. It was a quick and courteous process. The woman at the desk, Bailey, told me that they were having computer problems but she would figure out my bill the old fashion way, and I was on my way in about an hour. After the rebate it was probably cheaper than going to a ten minute oil change place.

buying a new car - first time in many years

by from Vandergrift, PA |

Clearly, not what I expected. Although our Commonwealth has added so much paper work and lengthend the time involved the staff at #1 Cochran did an outstanding job. What used to take about an hour or less now takes closer to three hours from the test drive to delivery, thank you Pennsylvania. Our experience was fantastic, the sales staff, the managers, and finance people were so kind, cheerful, and just plesant to be with. I've never felt more at home in a dealership ever. I have bought neary thirty vehicles in my life time and was so surprised by this group of people. I am pleased in every way possible, what a great place to purchase an automobile. I will buy my next car or truck from #1 Cochran, what a selection to choose from. Definitely worth the drive. Thank you Rob, so glad that you followed your dream and created this group of dealerships.

great service

by from Lower Burrell, PA |

Great service! Got in got out, everyone was friendly.

Great sales and finance people there. Mr.Brozack

by from Pittsburgh pa |

Wow! My credit is not the greatest and yet, Mr. Brozack and the finance department seemed to work magic, and before I knew it. I was out the door with a beautiful ford fusion nontheleast. I'm sold that I will be getting all future cars there. Thank you Cochran.