Dellenbach Motors

3111 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525

New 888-540-3622
Used 888-540-9711
Service 888-234-2796

Buy from the people you know and trust!

Great customers service!

by from Cheyenne, WY |

Very prompt in getting back to me on my inquiry on the trailblazer. I intend on doing business with them in the future!

Bruce Ford

by from Fort Collins Colorado |

There are no words to describe how much Bruce Ford means to me. He made my car buting experience fun, no stress and possible! As a single parent with limited income, he never made me feel less than in fact, it was just the opposite. He made my dreams come true and never once deviated from our agreement. In addition to all of the above, he has kept in contact with me making sure all of my scheduled appoutnents were met. Yes, he even went to the body shop to make sure it was done perfect! There are car dealers and then, there are Bruce Fords. He is your advocate, friend and will make every effort to ensure your experience is fun, trustworthy! I know without question he is an upstanding man who will be refered time and time again from me. I have found my "Go to friend and salesmen!" Thank you Bruce Ford for making my dreams come true! Dellenbach you have a keeper!!

Wonderful experience from start to finish!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

From the moment I contacted Dellenbach over the phone regarding a used vehicle they had for sale, I was treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. They knew I wasn't spending $50K on a new vehicle, yet you'd never have known it by my treatment. Salesmen Stephen Coates and Mike McCraken both were excellent. Neither pushed me towards one vehicle or another and only wanted to help me get into a quality vehicle that would suit my needs. I cannot say enough good things about both of them. Stephen was the one I dealt with most and I'd thoroughly recommend him as your salesman. No pressure, no slimy "car salesman" feel at all. Buck Buchanan in the finance office was equally deserving of praise. He was fully prepared with all my documents when I entered the room. There was no effort to sell me items I didn't want and I was completed with everything in less than 15 minutes. Overall, by far the best experience I've ever had at a car dealership.

Great Cars, Friendly Service

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Chris Taylor was friendly, professional, and very helpful. He assisted me in finding the best car in my price range, and I am very satisfied with the services I received. I will definitely be returning when it comes time to purchase a new car.

August 31, 2014

Thanks for the awesome rating!! We appreciate your business!

Great Cars, Friendly Service

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Chris Taylor was helpful, friendly, and professional. He did a wonderful job helping me find the right vehicle, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I will definitely be returning when it comes time to purchase another car.

August 30, 2014

Thanks for leaving us this great comment. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future!

Friendly staff, fine facilities

by from Estes Park, CO |

We had an enjoyable new car buying experience working with Matt Hecker of Dellenbach Motors in Fort Collins, CO. He was courteous, friendly, and answered all of our questions patiently. The entire staff was friendly and courteous and did not rush us into making rapid decisions. We knew what we wanted and this dealership went out of its way to accommodate us. We would highly recommend Dellenbach Motors to our friends.

September 1, 2014

Matt is a great part of out team and we are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate you business and look forward to helping you in the future!

Excellent Dealership

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Our salesman, Justin Jurgens, helped us choose a car we would not have even considered without his recommendation. He wasn't pushy about making a purchase and gave us options. We drove a car off the lot the same day!

August 31, 2014

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

I got a super deal at Dellenbach motors.

by from Fort Collins, Co. |

I have known Eric Cordova for quite a few years and I very much respect and appreciate the vast knowledge that he has accumulated. I had visited with him and he knew what I wa looking for in a truck. It was just a matter of a couple of days and he called me and told me he had a truck that I should look at. This was on a friday afternoon and I could not go totown right away. so I went in early evening. I met Eric Wendt and worked with him. He had plates on the truck and ready to go in no time. We did the necessary paper work and I took the truck home for the evening. Nice truck. Went back in to Dellenbach on Saturday morning and met with the Eric duo. This was by far the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made. Between Eric Cordova and Eric Wendt everything just flowed. These two guys made buying this vehicle a pleasure, not a chore.I came away from there very happy and satisfied. I got a very nice truck with low miles (2005 1500 with little over 17000 miles) I was super happy with the deal and I could not believe how easy it was. Eric Cordova and Eric Wendt made this a very good experience. Thank You to Dellenbach motors.

August 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! We truly appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

Great Experience

by from Lyons, Co |

The Dellenbach staff are extremely kind and helpful. I was lucky enough to be helped by Rob Roberson who greeted me at the door and made me feel welcome immediately. This was a huge reason why I chose to buy a truck here as I had been completely ignored at a previous dealer. They worked with my finances and were extremely flexible in all of my wants/needs. I had expected to spend hours waiting on paperwork; however, the process itself was quick and easy. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who wants to feel comfortable not only in their quality of purchase but in the process itself.

August 4, 2014

Thank you for your business! We are glad that you found our process to be easy and hassle free. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this awesome rating!

Excellent Experience!!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I purchased a Tribeca from Dallenbach at the end of June. It was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had..... from the very first contact until after the sale. Bruce Ford provided exceptional customer service. I had just relocated to Ft. Collins from New Orleans. Buying a car in a new town as a single female could have been a daunting experience to say the least. Not here. Bruce was very knowledgable about his inventory and gave me pluses and minuses of each car in the used inventory that I asked about. I appreciated his honesty and integrity. Both are not often found these days. The radio in my car did not work when I test drove it. No problem. A new one was given to me by the dealership and installed very soon after the sale. Justin, in the service department, was very accommodating as well and provided transportation for me to and from work. The financing process was painless as well. Everyone I came into contact with at Dellenbach was very respectful and genuine. Bruce has contacted me after the sale to check in and see how everything is going. I appreciate that. I will recommend Bruce and Dallenbach to anyone that I know of that is looking to purchase a vehicle.

August 5, 2014

Bruce is a huge asset to our team! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this great review. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving you and your new Tribeca for miles to come!

Great Service!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I brought my car in to get a diagnostic done after my check engine light came on, and despite it being a very busy day in the office, a man named Colin immediately came out to help me. He ran the scanner and turned out to be a simple gas cap leak. He fixed the problem and cleared the code with no charge. He didn't try to sell me anything and was friendly and efficient. I absolutely recommend this place. Great people and great service.

August 5, 2014

Thanks for leaving us these awesome comments! Collin is a huge asset to our service team! We appreciate you taking the time to give us this great rating.