Dellenbach Motors

3111 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525

New 888-540-3622
Used 888-540-9711
Service 888-234-2796

Buy from the people you know and trust!

Great customers service!

by from Cheyenne, WY |

Very prompt in getting back to me on my inquiry on the trailblazer. I intend on doing business with them in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Fort Collins, Co. |

This being my first time ever purchasing a car from a dealership as big as Dellenbach, I was pretty intimidated by the selection of cars, that was until I was introduced to Eric Wendt. Eric made the whole experience, unexpectedly, enjoyable. Eric was easy to talk to and to be honest with about the car that would best fit my needs. I felt like I was treated like a person and not just a sale. I plan on coming back to Dellenbach in the future, and referring my friends and family to the wonderful staff there as well!

Great customer service

by from Ft Collins colorado |

Bruce Ford provided excellent customer service. He gave given us a great deal on a used car multiple times and we were in and out of there in short amount of time. I would highly recommend Bruce and dellenbach to anybody looking for a new or used car.

Best Subaru deal in Colorado

by from Fort Collins CO |

Like everyone else in Colorado we really love Subaru's and as we set out to buy one this summer we shopped around to virtually every dealer in this state and found that the one in our home town of Fort Collins had the best price and outstanding service. Eric Wendt sold us our Outback and we could not have asked for more in terms of customer services and professionalism, I would highly recommend connecting with him and Dellenbauch motors. They beat everyone on price and had the vehicle we were looking for. Plus incredible deals on the future services of the car. The whole process was smooth and speedy (it took us less time to buy a car there than it did to switch phone servers!). Our whole experiences was solid, we were treated with respect and actually enjoyed the whole thing.

Great Subaru buying experience

by from JTown, CO |

I got a internet lead from Dellenbach with a price quote. Most of the other internet offers don't give a price, great email follow ups. Went for test drive, salesman was low key. I ended up switching models but bought a Legacy for a great price. My credit is not great but they got me good financing.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Great service. The buying process took longer than anticipated and I received calls daily with updates. I worked with Eric W and he was very helpful and seemed genuinely interested that I get the best deal possible.

Hassle-free, gotta love that!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Just bought a used car from Kruno Petrov at Dellenbach. He's a very helpful and positive salesperson. I really appreciated that I could take a test drive on my own for as long as I wanted. Kruno filled the tank up with gas and said to enjoy the ride for as long as I'd like. No pressure from a salesman riding along and talking the whole time. I also liked the offer to take the car home overnight so my spouse could check it out and drive it as well. Purchasing turned out to be fairly quick with friendly finance personnel. I won't hesitate to shop for vehicles at Dellenbach's in the future. Thank you.

return customer

by from Wyoming |

We were return customers, buying from this dealership last year was a good experience so thought we would try again. Unfortunately, the sales person we worked w/ before had retired, so dealt w/ a different person. The different sales person was knowledgeable & didn't pressure & we are happy w/ the truck we purchased, but felt a little let down w/ the lack of support from the salesperson. Last year, after we got home, we realized we had only received one key for the used vehicle we purchased & our sales person told us we could have keys made (which was about $150) here & send him a copy of the bill & he would reimburse us, which he did. Remembering this we requested to have 1 more key made for this truck while we were there, since there was only one given, and our sales person said flat out 'NO' & he told us that 1 key was just the way it was & there was nothing he could do about it. Seemed like a small thing & the instant negative response from this salesman was very disappointing. This incident mixed w/ a few other things was a letdown compared to our experience last year. Small things can make the difference for us, don't know if we will be back again.

Awesome Experience!

by from Lusk, Wyoming |

I had the best car buying experience at Dellenbach motors, My husband and I shopped all day and went to this dealership last and they were getting ready to close. They didn't bother us while we were looking they even persisted we take the SUV we found for a test drive and we fell in love with the vehicle. When we returned a few of the guys stayed late to give us a deal on the vehicle and when we left they were there almost an hour past closing to help us! We did purchase from them and it was done professionally and fast. They even showed us around all the departments while we were waiting for paperwork. Will definitely return to them in the future and I will recommend them to anyone of my friends and family looking to buy a vehicle. We worked with Eric Cordova and James Dean, both very friendly and awesome individuals!

Mrs. Trippett

by from Bushnell NE |

I went on line with all kinds of Dealerships, they were the only ones that pre-approved me before I had to go to their facility. When I arrived there, so many people were very helpful. They followed up with all my emails and was exceptionally nice. I have already talked to a few people about going thru them. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Dellenbach Motors

Great buying experience

by from Longmont, CO |

From the moment we decided to look at purchasing a new car, we were treated with VIP service. Everything went smoothly and we drove off the lot with our new car. This is the 4th or 5th car we have bought from Dellenbach and they are and will be the only dealer for our vehicle purchases.