Markley Motors

Service 866-414-1720

Expierence the difference!

Outstanding Service Department

by from Loveland, CO |

I have nothing negative to say about the Service Department at Markley Motors - Honda. Everyone is so friendly, it is clean and outstanding service. I also like they have seating outside to wait for your car to be serviced. They offer free bottled water, coffee and cookies. We have bought four Hondas from this dealership and I would buy another just because of the service we have received! Thank you! Carol Gardner

Fantastic Dealership

by from Timnath, CO |

We have leased 3 Hondas over the past 2 years and each time the process has been great, no high pressure sales people, the service department has always been very helpful and the facilities are top notch! I would recommend Markley Motors to all of my friends without hesitation.

Great sales and service

by from Estes Park, CO |

Very satisfied with Markley Honda for the last 12 years and 3 vehicles, both the buying process and the service!

Great Service

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Wonderful customer service! Highly recommend! Never try to talk you into a service that you don't need. Very understanding.

Prompt, helpful, and friendly service.

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I always return to the dealership for service. The follow the entire history of service to both cars and are on top of what I need done before I even think about it. The let me know what is best. The prices are reasonable and the service is prompt and friendly. While I wait for service to the car, I enjoy talking to the friendly salesman that originally sold me the car. They know what they are doing.

Great service

by from Colorado |

I always enjoy working with Markley Motors. They always take care of my concerns.

Good dealership except for the negotiating process

by from Wellington, CO |

Everything was excellent except for when we started the purchase process. The numbers on the negotiation sheets changed a few times and I caught them on it but it was still super sketchy. As far as service goes, Markley is top notch for most repairs. We have had issues there where they wanted to just replace the head on our older civic instead of doing a simple drill out of the melted spark plug and putting in a tap but other than that they have always done a great job.

Good follow-up

by from Fort Collins, CO |

We took our 2011 Buick Enclave in for an oil change and to diagnose the cause of the "Service Airbag" light coming on. For some reason, the light did not come on while the techician was checking it out. When we picked up the car, the light came on immediately. Rather than have us bring the car back or wait to be "squeezed in", Chris, the service writer, put a techician on it right away so that our wait time was minimal. As with previous service at Markley Motors, our vehicle was returned to us freshly washed. We appreciate that.

Positive experience

by from Bellvue, CO |

Staff were kind and courteous. The waiting area was clean and offered many amenities. The service was completed in a reasonable amount of time. The car wash was nice!

Markley Honda

by from Estes Park |

We have purchased 3 Hondas from Markley over the years and keep coming back. We trust them both in sales and service and that's saying something in this day and age. We especially value the input that John Paul Griffith in sales shared with us.