Markley Motors

Service 866-414-1720

Expierence the difference!

Markley Honda

by from Estes Park |

We have purchased 3 Hondas from Markley over the years and keep coming back. We trust them both in sales and service and that's saying something in this day and age. We especially value the input that John Paul Griffith in sales shared with us.

auto service

by from Ft.Collins, CO |

I did not have an appointment, but was provided quick service and was able to be on my way. Thanks!

SATURNCUSTOMER

by from FORT COLLINS, CO |

MARKLEY MOTORS HAS BEEN PROVIDING EXCELLENT SERVICE ON MY CARS FOR OVER 20 YEARS NOW. LOVE THE FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE.

Markley Motors is the best!!

by from Fort Collins, Colorado |

I've been buying & servicing my vehicles at Markley Motors for years. They always take excellent care of me & my vehicles.

Purchase Experience

by from Sidney, Nebraska |

Our buying experience at Markley Motors in Fort Collins, Colorado, was a wonderful experience. Michael and Robb were patient, knowledgeable and gracious. They were not overbearing and explained in great detail every option that needed to be presented to us. The staff worked quickly and efficiently with us in a timely manner since we traveled a distance and we happily drove home in our new Enclave. Excellent business and great personnel.

Milt From Fort Collins

by from Fort Collins, Co |

I have purchased from Saturn / Markley for years. I am happy with my latest purchase a few months ago of my truck and equally happy with the service department when I came in late the other day for an oil change appointment. My appointment was for late in the afternoon on Friday, instead of looking like they were anxious to get off work for the weekend, they were still eager to see me when I came in. Very happy and will come back for purchase of vehicle or service.

Great Service as always.

by from Wellington Colorado |

Every time I go in for service they are alwsys great to work with. They also take the time to explain things to you and address all of your questions and ask for your approval before doing any work. This is the place to bring your Honda for servive and repair.

Maintainence

by from Windsor, CO |

The service here is first class. It's fast and done right the first time. Personnel are friendly and helpful. They care! These people are competent and I highly recommend them to anyone needing service on a Honda car.

Very Unhappy

by from Fort Collins, CO |

This dealership made a deal with me. I was not happy however it was a deal I could live with. When I went back to pick up the new car. They would not follow through with the deal. They wanted an additional $1500.00. There is no reason to deal with people like this. Save your self a day of wasted time.

Great customer service recovery

by from Wellington, Colorado |

Great service recovery, I would like to give kudos to Jason Hay. I really respect his professionalism and prompt customer service. We would highly recommend him to anyone.!