Markley Motors

Service 866-414-1720

Expierence the difference!

Friendly and professional

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Friendly staff and no high pressure sales. Salesman fully explained everything and answered my questions. Smooth transaction turning in lease car and getting another.

Best Service in Fort Collins

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I've been bringing my cars in for service & repair for 10 years and am always happy to receive excellent service. The reception at the service desk is always complete & they keep me informed & up to date on the car's condition. Because of this attention, I feel any repairs are caught early & thus cost less in the long run. I spend my time in the clean, welcoming waiting area & enjoy the cookies & drinks.

Overall Great Experience

by from San Diego, CA |

My son took his car in to be serviced so that we were able to drive it back to California. Markley Motors did an excellent job of explaining everything to him and the service they performed was excellent. Thank you for a great experience.

What a great place!

by from Fort Colllins, co |

Markley Motors in a great place to buy a vehicle and to have it serviced! The staff is all very helpful and very friendly. I bought my Honda here in 2013, and have had only positive experiences since then with the service department. I also have a 10 year old Honda that I take regularly to the service department. An oil change is very affordable and with the punch card the 5th oil change is free! There is rarely the long list of high dollar items that needs to be done with urgency and they are truthful about what should be done to keep the car running smoothly. My old Honda needed a new windshield and I was under a time restraint. Colin Rumney ,from the service department, went out of his way to try to get my Honda in to get the windshield for me with a timely price quote as well. He went above the normal, "We are booked for this week" and tried to get me in with other phone calls. I could not get the new windshield in such short notice, but his costumer service stands out in my mind with his helpfulness and follow up to me as a costumer. Markley Motor is busy for a reason, it is the best place to take your vehicle to insure you are safe on the road!!

Decent customer service

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I take one of our cars here exclusively as I bought it there, they always get us in for an appt, and they do a great job working on the car. My only complaint this time is that the guy who checked us in seemed somewhat annoyed with me. I am not a "car" person but I try hard to understand the basics and ask the right questions. The problems had already been explained when we made the appt, so I was just making some comments on the brakes. I know it was early in the morning and we had called to say we were running late, but the guy could have been friendlier. I work in healthcare and people know nothing on how their own bodies work, but I let it go. The guy who checked us out was very friendly and patient, taking the time to explain the repairs and what we needed to keep an eye on. He provided great service and made me feel better about the overall experience. He's the reason I bumped the customer service to "good" for this particular visit. Most of the time they give 5 star customer service.

Always great service and never a long wait.

by from Greeley, CO |

I always have a timely oil change when I bring my CRV into Markley. This time I had 3 of the needed services done on my Honda and was still out of there in 1 1/2 hours. Thanks to all who keep my CRV in excellent condition.

Went well!

by from Loveland, CO |

Sort of as a last minute thought, I dropped by Markley last Saturday morning and they were able to get my car tuned-up quickly and efficiently. They pointed out to me that I needed new transmission fluid, etc. so I did upgrade to that. One of those things were I hope I wasn't being sold "up" to a service, but I trust that Markley doesn't do that, so went with it.

Great service

by from Fort Collins co. |

just leased another Honda and as usual there helpfulness and service is the best.

Markley Motors Fort Collins

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Markley Motors in Fort Collins is probably the cleanest and most professional auto service facility I have ever dealt with.

2007 Fit in for service

by from Loveland, CO |

Bringing my car in for an oil change, I was able to wheel right in to the service bay. Was met at the car by personnel who detached my key and directed me to service counter. Upon my return for the car the gentleman at counter went over the service report with me and included pricing on tires and misc. A minor problem with wipers had been addressed without installing new ones, which could have been done with no questions asked. Work was paid for with a full punch card. I was out the door in a freshly washed vehicle right on time.