Pedersen Toyota Volvo

4455 S. College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525

New 888-233-4180
Used 877-238-6785
Service 877-470-9938

Family owned and operated for 42 years!

Why can't all car dealerships be like this one?

by from Boulder, CO |

Ask for Casey Botkin at Pedersen - he's knowledgable, posititive, patient, respectful, no pressure and not aggressive.

Excellent on-line experience

by from Fort Collins |

I began my search on line and Peter Frawley and the entire team at Pedersen Toyota did an excellent job from vehicle search to delivery.

Great buying experience

by from Ault, CO. |

I found the car I wanted on line and Peterson's gave us the on line price. It was a great experience. Katie was wonderful to work with. She was very efficient, thorough and most personable and pleasant.. It was a great buying experience.

Fantastic dealership

by from Westminster Colorado |

Great dealership and great service from Megan Alayon. Pedersen offered not only the best price but the best service of several dealership that I considered in the Mountain States and the Southeast. Incredible to think they could beat out over 10 dealerships in different areas but they absolutely did. Kudos to them and the Megan for her knowledge and hard work. I'll definitely buy from her and from Pedersen again!

friendly and trusting

by from Boulder, CO |

Having the exact make/model/color I wanted, Pedersen Toyota complemented that with outstanding sales and finance experience that made buying my new Highlander truly exceptional!

New Adventure

by from Fort Collins |

I just bought a new 2015 Camry, it was a wonderful experience. Alex Vukodinovich's knowledge and professionalism helped me narrow my choices down to exactly what I wanted. I have worked with Petersen in the past and have been happy with the service I have received. I love my new car! Thank you.

Best Car buying Experience

by from Windsor CO |

I had been in an accident that forced me to purchase a new car. Truth be told, I?d been looking for a new car prior to the accident. I decided on a RAV 4 that I?d test drove at another dealership. After failing to come to terms with that dealership I went online to Pederson Toyota to check stock and see if they had the same car that I had test drove. I called the Pederson Toyota and talked with Megan Alayon. She confirmed they had the same exact car on the lot, I had her price the car and it was cheaper than the other dealership. I informed Megan that I would buy the car, however it would have to be the following week as I had a commitment in three hours. She stated that she would have me out of Pederson Toyota in an hour or less. This is the third car that I have purchased in the past 7 months, a new car for my wife and a late model used truck for my son from a dealership and the first two purchases took over three hours after a price was agreed upon. Megan was adamant that she could have me ?out the door? in less than an hour. I was skeptical but agreed to be there at noon on a rainy Saturday. I arrived at Pederson Toyota at noon, Megan had the car filled up and washed (even though it was raining that day) I completed a quick test drive and completed the purchase I walked out the door at 12:58. This was the ?BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE? I appreciate the lack of games that Pederson Toyota played. They respected my time and my checkbook. None of that back and forth with that nameless, faceless ?manger? behind the curtain like the in ?The Wizard of Oz. I would recommend Pederson Toyota to anyone who like, me hates buying cars from a dealership because of the lack of respect that most dealerships have. I would ask that you consider Pederson Toyota for your automotive needs. I?m a very tough critic and this is hands down the best car buying experience of my life. Bryon McAvoy Windsor Colorado

Great Service, Even After I Changed My Minde

by from Loveland, CO |

I was taken care of at Pedersen Toyota by KATIE CUBILLAS. Katie listened very carefully to me to learn what I was looking for in a car. We selected the vehicle I thought was perfect for me. On driving it home, I realized that certain things about the car that I thought I would like were not for me. I took the vehicle back the next day and informed Katie of my dilemma. She said, "No problem" and spoke to her manager. After listening to my new concerns and remembering other features I was looking for, she said, "I think I have the perfect car for you." And she did! BOTH times, Katie took the time to explain all the features and options of the vehicle and demonstrate how they worked. I knew just how to fully use my vehicle when I left the lot. Katie was patient, listened well and was truly intent upon getting me exactly the car I needed. I would most definitely visit this dealership again, and would most definitely ask for Katie!

2005 mercury grand marquis

by from Denver CO |

I was not able to get my questions answered. I did not pursue this buying opportunity.

Excellent Dealer

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Ask for Vikkie Bagwell......You will be pleased!!!!!!!! Love my Rav4!!