Pedersen Toyota Volvo

4455 S. College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525

New 888-233-4180 New888-233-4180
Used 877-238-6785 Used877-238-6785
Service 877-470-9938 Service 877-470-9938

Everything Cars, Made Easy!

Great truck buying experience.

by from Windsor, Colorado |

Purchased our new Tundra on April 23 from Peter Frawley and had a great buying experience. Had looked at a couple of other dealers but was impressed with Peters demeaner and understanding. He stated that he would get us the best deal possible and proved true to his word. Was very knowledgeable with the truck buying process and proceeded to show me models and options available. Went out with him on the lot and was able to decide what exactly what we were looking for. Since there was no model on the lot that we had decided on, he went to work online and found the style, color, and options we wanted. He then had the manager of the detail shop talk to me for add on options, i.e.: rhino liner, clear bra, etc... It took about a week to get the truck and the options installed that we had decided on. Peter kept in touch with me through the entire process and on April 23 our truck was ready. We enjoy the truck tremendously and are about ready to hook it up to our camper for our first trip. Thank you Peter and Pederson Toyota for a great truck buying experience . Jim and Bev

Great experience from beginning to end.

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Brian Whitlatch went above and beyond to find the right vehicle for me within my budget. I came to Brian with a strict budget and list of wants and needs. He took the time to learn what I really wanted and found a Tundra with more features than I thought I would be able to afford. Brian took the time to listen and to educate me about my options. I was anticipating purchasing my Tundra six months after my initial meeting with Pedersen but due to Brian's efforts I am in my new pick-up after only a month. I love the vehicle and am very thankful for the Brian and his team.

Best Car-Buying Experience EVER

by from Monument CO |

Everything was GREAT: Wayne, Jason, showroom, explanation of the car, getting to the dealer...absolutely every single aspect from initial contact until we drove off the lot made this the best car-buying experience we've ever had--without reservation.

New Toyota Tacoma

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I worked with Brian Whitlatch and the new car buying experience was great. Brian really helped to streamline the process and got me a great price with no pressure and zero frustration. Just a great car buying experience and I will recommend Pederson Toyota and Brian to anyone who is looking for a new Toyota.

Another Great Buying Experience

by from Loveland, CO |

This is our third vehicle purchased through Pedersen Toyota. We keep coming back for great deals and wonderful vehicles. We worked with Brian Whitlatch mostly through the internet. Internet Sales sure saves time and effort. Brian worked hard for us to get an excellent trade-in price on our 2010 Prius sight unseen. A great trade-in price got the ball rolling. He also got us into the newly remodeled 2016 Prius II. Great car at a great price. Brian made this deal work for us. He is a very personable young man who keeps you comfortable during the whole dealing. No pressure to buy. Another nice experience from Pedersen Toyota.

Great car buying experience

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I purchased a 2016 RAV4 SE from Pedersen Toyota and absolutely love it. Fun to drive, loads of technology features, and classy looking. The salesman, Colin Finigan, was a pleasure to work with and provided outstanding support. All the staff I dealt with at Pedersen were professional and very easy to work with throughout the process.

Buying from Pedersen Toyota was fun!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Colin Finigan was great to work with! He is very knowledgeable and helped us get the best deal we could get buying new.

Purchased used Prius

by from Longmont, CO |

In 2005 I purchased a new Prius from Pedersen and thus began a long, very positive relationship with this dealership. I loved my Prius so much in January, 2016 purchased a 2013 Prius and traded my car in. Both times I really appreciated the knowledge and respect and dignity given to me as a single woman whose primary goal was not to be ripped off - because it had happened twice with auto dealership experiences in the Kansas City area. I highly recommend salesman Mike Gerrish for his Toyota knowledge and gentle manner, never pushy. I highly recommend getting your car serviced every time at Pedersen. Very rarely in the 10 years I had my first Prius did my service bill go over $100. In Kansas City my Honda service ALWAYS cost over $100 - back in the 1980's!! Thus, I had no desire to ever buy another Honda. I LOVE Pedersen, even though I now live in Longmont and have a further drive.

Couldn't Have Been Better

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I have purchased many vehicles in the past and none of them have been as easy and painless as my most recent experience with Pedersen Toyota. I have not had a sales person so kind, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional as Katie. She went out of her way to make sure that I had everything in the vehicle I purchased and made sure I got the best deal I possibly could. Mike, in finance, was the same. He went out of his way to make sure I got the absolute best rate I could, as well as, the lowest deductible on the extended warranty I purchased. I highly recommend Pedersen Toyota and will be back for my next vehicle purchase! Thank you Katie and Mike!

Outstanding Car Buying Experience

by from Estes Park, CO |

My salesperson, Megan Alayon, is a gem. She is highly professional, knowledgable, courteous and charming. I recommend her highly. I recently purchased a 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 AT. It has exceeded my expectations in all respects. I credit Megan Alayon with helping my 64 year old brain and body through the process. It was easy and successful.