Pedersen Toyota Volvo

4455 S. College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525

New 888-233-4180
Used 877-238-6785
Service 877-470-9938

Family owned and operated for 42 years!

Fantastic team to deal with

by from Cheyenne, WY |

The last time I visited the dealership, it wasn't necessarily something I was excited about. My previous car (that I was quite happy with) had been totaled by an inattentive driver, and I wasn't excited about the headache of buying a new car. However, my previous two vehicles were both purchased at Pedersen, so I knew I'd have a good buying experience. I always purchase certified used vehicles (I appreciate the additional warranties), and had a couple of options in mind. I worked with Vikki Bagwell - when she found out I had a 2010 Rav4 that had been totaled, she went out of her way to find another 2010 Rav4 in my price range. However, after taking it out on a test drive, I decided I was ready for something different. I ended up in a 2012 Toyota Camry, that I'm VERY happy with. She was great to work with on getting a few things taken care of. Dan was great at helping with accessories for the vehicle, and Brian was super helpful in dealing with the financing. As for service, Loren is fantastic - recommends exactly what I need, and clearly explains why, costs, benefits, etc. I definitely recommend working with this dealership! The only minor issue is that the interior feels a bit cramped, and there isn't much privacy in working with the salesperson.

New Car Purchase

by from Loveland, CO |

Absolutely love my new Camry hybrid. The quality of the car is only surpassed by the purchasing experience I had at Pedersen. Megan Alayon was wonderful--I would definitely recommend Pedersen to anyone considering a new purchase. Thanks you!

Great Service

by from Cheyenne, WY |

Absolutely loving my new Camry SE Hybrid!! Thank you Vikkie Bagwell & Pedersen Toyota for providing excellent service once again!!! I have purchased four vehicles from Vikkie and Pedersen Toyota - excellect customer service every time!!

Great buying experience with Vikkie Bagwell!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Vikkie Bagwell. She was so awesome to work with, listened to all of my needs and concerns, she went the extra mile trying to find me a car that would fit my expectations for the money that I wanted to spend. I would certainly recommend Vikkie to anyone of my friends or family!

Look no further

by from Thornton, CO |

Vikkie Bagwell and the Pederson Toytoa dealship is the only dealership I will go to in Colorado!

Preferred Dealership!!!

by from Loveland, CO |

Pedersen Toyota is most definitely my family's preferred dealership! We have bought/leased over a dozen cars at Pedersen in the past 7 years and have always had a wonderful experience. Most recently I just purchased a 2014 Rav4 and worked with Vikkie Bagwell. She is always so pleasant to work with and knows exactly what she is doing. She does her best to accommodate my needs and requests and always seems to get me exactly what I am looking for! Everyone at this dealership is so friendly and welcoming! I would definitely recommend Pedersen Toyota to all of my family and friends!

Awesome Dealer

by from Prescott, AZ |

Just bought another vehicle from Jeremiah Johnson.... I believe that's #4! Great experience as usual, and thanks for the amazing deal....you guys never fail to impress! If you want an honest dealer, look no further...and if you need a great salesperson, this guy is IT... This man knows his stuff, and literally updated me daily on the progress of getting my very specific Prius. It was detailed, gassed up, and sitting out front when I arrived, and the sales manager, Mike Croce walked around the car with me verifying it was correct and in perfect condition. Thanks to everyone for the world class effort and for great service.

Vikkie Bagwell is the Best!!!!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I love Pedersen Toyota and have owned many Toyotas old and new that I have purchased through the friendly and helpful people at Pedersen. My most recent purchase is a 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid from sales-person Vikkie Bagwell. Vikkie was wonderful to work with. The dealership had one Hybrid Avalon in their stock but not the color or price point my husband and I wanted. So Vikkie searched and found me my car. They got it from another dealership in Denver and I did the whole transaction quick and easy once my car arrived. The online credit app also made the financing portion of the car deal that much easier. I have never had such a quick and pain free car buying experience. I was treated fairly and love my car. Vikkie did a great explanation of all of the cars options and functions as well as got my cell phone hooked up for hands free blue tooth talking. I am glad I chose Vikkie to help me with this purchase. She will be my go to sales person from now on!!!

Scion Envy

by from Loveland, CO |

We love our Scion XD sooo much, if it where AWD we would seriously by 3 more! We bought it in 2008 and don't remember who sold it too us, but we have gone back to Pedersen to test drive other vehicles with the help Jerimiah Johnson who is great! he can compare any Toyota vehicle to others brands you may be interested in. When we are ready to buy that Tundra we will definitely see Jerimiah.

Great Salesperson

by from Rochester, MN |

We were researching Volvos while in Ft. Collins on vacation. Coribeth Andrews was extremely helpful and informative. If we lived closer to the Ft. Collins area, we would definitely choose her as our salesperson. We did buy a Volvo based on our experience with her, but closer to home for our own convenience.