Sonora Ford

Used 877-245-3662
Service 877-733-5584

Great buy Experience

by from Groveland, Ca |

I have always dreaded the experience of buying a new vehicle. That has changed after my purchase with Sonora Ford. From my first contact to the time I drove my new F250 Diesel from the dealership was Positive. My first Contact was through their website. It was very user friendly. I looked at their inventory and I requested information on the vehicle I was interested in. I received an email from the Sales Manager Jeff Bigelow. He detailed the sale and rebates. They were having a Holiday Sale. My Wife and I went to Sonora Ford and were greeted by Sales Consultant David Souther. I immediately liked him. Without trying to sound insulting to car salesman, He was different than other salesmen I have dealt with in past. He was professional , friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy. We test drove a F-250 Platinum Diesel. Dave answered all our questions and believe me there were a lot as this truck was loaded. Technology has come along ways since my last purchase of a truck. Upon returning to Sonora Ford. I thought to myself here comes the dreaded dealing back and forth. That was not the case at this dealership. Sales Manager Jeff Bigelow who I had email contact with in the day before, introduced himself. I was concerned that I had missed out on the Holiday Sale since as usual I was a day late. Mr.Bigelow assured me that I could get the dealership discount. Mr. Souther researched the current rebates from Ford Motor Company and was able to get me an additional thousand dollars off on top of what I would have got off if I had bought during the Holiday sale. I had been doing a lot of researching over the past month and I knew they were giving me an awesome price. I was then given a printout with all the price information including the dealer discount and printouts of rebates offered by Ford Motor Company. My wife and I went to lunch, made a few calls to reassure ourselves that this was a good deal and decided to purchase the vehicle. Now comes the trade in. I figured that I am getting a great deal on this truck so they are not going to give me much on my trade in. Not the case. General Manager Kelly Robinson showed me Kelley blue book printouts on my trade in. Of course I had already done that before starting to shop for a new vehicle. Mr. Robinson offered me top dollar for my trade in. I then dealt with sales and Finance Manager Steve Foulden. He explained the contract, gave all the information about extended warranties, Service plans etc. without pressure. I purchased a service plan. I could not pass up the savings. It cost a lot to maintain a diesel. Mr. Souther gave us an orientation of our new vehicle. He showed how everything worked and was so patient when explaining the SYNC. He made sure we understood all the technology before we left the Dealership. Our overall experience with Sonora Ford was Five Star. Sales Consultant David Souther, Sales Manager Jeff Bigelow, and sales/Finance Manager Steve Goulden were knowledgeable, professional and just nice guys. The General Manager, Kelly Robinson made sure I was satisfied and it was a positive experience for my wife and I. His sense of humor and whit also made it fun and a great time. Customer service is awesome at this Smaller Town dealership. Worth the drive. I highly recommend Sonora Ford and their staff.

Happy Experience

by from Twain Harte, CA |

Purchased our 6th Ford on 8/31. Made contact thru the I-net with Jeff Bigelow who had Ty Johnson set up an appointment with us. We arrived at 2PM, Ty showed us the Escape and we drove it up the grade and really like it. Ty was good enough to let us try the Focus as a comparison and we were impressed with it's power and handling but preferring 4wd selected the Escape SE. Ty & Jeff went over the paperwork and got the deal rolling. Steve Gaulden handled the finance and we were out the door on our way home with our new Escape by 5PM. The process was smoothly handled and a pleasant experience. While our previous purchases were fairly good experiences (two Valley dealerships), we're glad we came to Sonora Ford.

Greatest Group of People I've Ever Dealt With

by from Sonora, CA |

We just purchased a 2014 Ford Focus from this dealership. If you're thinking about buying a Ford product, take the time to travel to Sonora Ford. It was the greatest experience we've every had - no pressure, no haggling, etc., etc.. Jeff, Steve and Rick were the best and made sure we were well taken care of from start to finish. This is the first time we've ever left a dealership feeling great about our purchase. Seriously, take the time to visit this dealership. You won't regret it!

Bought a Truck

by from La Grange, CA |

Great buying experience. I configured the truck I wanted on the Ford website and located one at Sonora Ford. I called ahead to schedule a test drive. They had the truck fueled and ready when I arrived. They we able to accommodate the one additional option I wanted (spray-in bedliner). They didn't try to switch me into a more expensive vehicle or sell me on a bunch a options I wasn't interested in. This was the least painful car purchase I've ever made.

sonora ford dealership

by from Discovery Bay Ca. |

Just bought a new f-150 super crew at Sonora ford from the salesman Mike to the sales manager Jeff right through finance with Steve the whole experience could not of been better. I live in discovery bay and drove the distance because of the no hassle approach the dealership took. There pricing was more than competitive and I got the best deal available,(I shopped around for weeks to get the best deal) and Sonora ford delivered. I also had a family emergency arise in the middle process and they bent over backwards to a work with me to get my new truck delivered. thank you

Buying a car

by from Valley Springs, CA |

We had not bought a car in 10 years, but still dreaded doing it. We had a positive, easy, pleasant experience at Sonora Ford. Everyone was knowledgeable and made it a positive experience for us. They were more then fair with our trade in and the days of hours and hours of back and forth are gone thank goodness. I would highly recommend Sonora Ford to buy your next vehicle.

A great place to buy a vehicle!

by from Angels Camp, CA |

We have quite a bit of experience purchasing vehicles (4 in the past 7 years), and this was by far the smoothest deal yet! We are a "Ford Family" and Sonora Ford really took care of us! Our salesman Tim Neeley was great! Such a nice guy that was on top of it and keeping an eye out for the vehicles we were interested in. Jeff Bigelow, the sales manager was able to work a great deal for us. We were able to do a lot of the leg work and negotiating over the phone and via email. We were able to pick up our new Flex about an hour after deciding. The guys kept our kids happy with popcorn and cookies while we completed the contracts. Everyone was just so nice, and they all worked together. Great customer service from the sales department. Looking forward to saying hello if/when we visit the service department.

This is the place to buy a new vehicle!

by from Sonora, California |

I have purchased several new vehicles in my lifetime. I have to say that my most recent purchase at Sonora Ford was a easy, painless and a pleasant experience. My salesman, Rick Fuller, greeted me when I walk in the door. He was pleasant, friendly and helpful in assisting me in choosing the right truck that I was looking for. The truck I wanted was not at their location. However, they located one and had it to me in two days. There were no hassling sales people. The sales manager, Jeff Bigelow, was easy to work with. We had the paperwork and deal done in a couple of hours and my truck was delivered in two days. Sonora Ford made sure that I got the truck I wanted. They did not try to push a different one on me. They found the truck I wanted and got it. Overall, a pleasant and hassle free experience. I would recommend using Sonora Ford for your next purchase. Thanks guys!

Good Experience

by from Sonora |

Sonora Ford was great. The sales people were informative and helpful. The trade in process went smoothly and they worked with us to give us the best price for our old car. We were in and out quickly and are very happy with our new Ford.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from JAMESTOWN, CA |

THIS CAR DEALERSHIP IS THE BEST IN TOWN. THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY. THEY MAKE THE CAR BUYING PROCESS SMOOTH AND COMFORTABLE.