Spradley Barr Ford Lincoln Mazda

4809 S. College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525

New 888-466-5080
Used 855-337-9225
Service 855-267-5423

had a really great experience

by from fort collins co |

I had an awesome experience at spradley barr ford i bought a preowned audi q5 and it was the greatest experince i have ever had it was really easy to negotiate i feel like they listened to what i had to say and i will refer all my friends and family to them if they are looking for a car

Good experience.

by from cheyenne WY. |

The sales men Adam was very helpful and new his products.

Internet Shopping is Satisfactory

by from Fort Collins, CO |

My experience at internet shopping with Spradley-Barr was that they responded in a reasonably prompt manner and provided all the information I requested.

Poor sales staff

by from Fort Collins |

I have visited the Dealership a number of times over several years (Mustang shopping). The facility is nice inside and out, and they have a decent selection, but it has gone downhill very fast every time once I meet one of the sales staff. Talk about the stereotype "high pressure" antics- I have always felt like I was at convention of Carny hustlers or Kirby Vacuum salesman. And, I leave once again knowing I could never consider purchase of a vehicle from these guys. Very annoying to find that, 25+ years after the last time I bought a car from a Dealer things haven't changed one bit. Don't know if I'll ever buy a new Mustang, but whatever I end up with, it will be back to the Auto Broker for me.

Very Happy

by from Fort Collins |

My wife and I went to Spradley Barr Ford/Lincoln to get our new vehicles. I love the F150 Special Edition that they do and had to have one. My wife fell in love with the Lincoln MKX. We worked out a great deal because we leased two cars the same day and drove away very happy. We worked with Kenny Bunch through the internet before we came in. He was able to get our questions answer quickly and professionally. I would recommend him if you want a great buying experience.

Dishonest

by from Cheyenne, WY |

The dealership sold me a used vehicle that had been hail damaged and repaired. This was not disclosed to me. This very poor quality repair failed to last. The dealership sold my phone number to scam telemarketers.

HORRIBLE!!!!!

by from Fort Collins |

They roll you out in a car and say you have secure financing and YOU DON'T!! Even if you sign the paperwork that says you do! Then when you try and just squash the deal and walk away, they say you can't and you have to buy the car you intended on! We had to call the police to get our trade back. My fiance almost got into a fist fight with a few of their VERY AGGRESSIVE staff. They are a high-pressure sales dealership. Absolutely the worst car buying, or attempt we have EVER had!

Just looking around

by from Westminster, CO |

I am in the market for a used truck. I thought I might have found one here. I asked a few questions, and found out the information I needed very quickly. I ended up not buying the truck because it didn't have the features I was looking for. But the Customer Service was good.

Spradley Barr Ford Lincoln Mazda responded to this review

January 27, 2014

Thank you so much for stopping in to our dealership. We are very pleased to hear you had a positive experience with our Customer Service. We are sorry we were unable to find the exact vehicle you had in mind, and we hope to do business with you in the future.