Tynan's Nissan

Used 970-377-6300 Used 970-377-6300
Service 970-480-0686 Service 970-480-0686

Bought a 2012 Nissan X-TERRA

by from Loveland CO |

My Fiance Chris and I went into Tynan's with our eyes set on a new X-Terra. I originally put in my information on their website and Jake Howard emailed me within an hour or so. That was when it all began. We set up a date to come in and test drive the x-terra and Jake had an answer for every question and didn't seem inconvenienced with all of my inquiries. He made us feel very comfortable with our buying experience even though he could sense my anxiety. I was very nervous about buying a new car because this was my first experience. But, again Jake made it exciting and comfortable! I am very happy with our new car and will make sure to continue to go back to Tynan's to make our purchases! Thanks Jake and team for putting me in my dream car!!

Tynan's Nissan responded to this review

May 23, 2012

Off Road Fanatic; We are very glad to hear that you had a great experience! It is nice to have customers give us feedback so the guys know what they need to improve on or what their strong suits are, Jake will appreciate the good review. We are very lucky to have him on our team! Please don't forget to send your friends and family in to earn yourself some extra cash for those off roading trips!!!

Ripoff for Rogue Service - don't go to Tynan's

by from fort collins, co |

I am disgusted on how I was treated at Tynan's Nissan today. I went in to get the deal to fix stuck thermostat/blower on my 2008 rogue I brought in for the same issue just two weeks back. It worked for a few days and then started doing the same thing again. You cannot turn off the blower. This group had the gaul to call me back and tell me another part failed and that it was going to cost another $600+ to fix the vehicle. I told them I was not paying it and it should have been diagnosed correct the first time. I said if $1000+ was the original estimate that I would have chosen to not fixed the car or I would have gone to a different garage. I said I wanted my money back. That they did not fix my car. The Manager who had his sales guy call (I guess because he cannot take care of customers on his own), said they they did the work and the car was fixed when it left the shop. I reply yes it was for less than a week. They said its either 1000+ to fix it or come and get your car, no refund. This is the professional way this company deals with their customers. So I have paid $450 and have a damaged car. I am done with them. I will not bring my vehicle back and I would not even consider going on their lot again.

Absolutely the worst customer service

by from Fort Collins, co |

When I entered the dealership I told both the salesmen and the owner the price that I could afford which was the price offered in the newspaper ad and they promised me that they were not playing games and that it was the final price, so after test driving the car and waiting for hours they came up with 4000$ more then the price we agreed upon at the beginning. When I asked them why they had me waste all afternoon when we discussed the price at the beginning they started becoming really rude and arrogant, telling me that it is simple math, and treating me like an idiot. Horrible customer service. I tried the new Mitsubishi dealership in Fort Collins instead and the experience was completely different, the opposite, they were amazing and kind, and ended up buying the car there. I really do NOT recommend Tynan's Nissan in Fort Collins.

Would NOT Recommend

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Horrible buying experience! We had agreed on a certain payment, signed the initials and by the time we went into the finance office the payment was going up $100! this is unheard of.. horrible service.. we walked away and found a much better car at another dealer in town! I do not recommend Tynan's to anyone! so funny the other dealer we went to even heard of things happening like this at Tynan's.. Very pushy, did not show you anything on the car, just wanted your money.. would not recommend at all.

Tynan's Nissan responded to this review

April 1, 2014

- Tynans worked a deal with the customer based on the payoff amount of the customers trade that they provided. Once they were in finance, and the finance manager called to verify the payoff amount, it was discovered that the amount the customers gave us was $1000 lower than their actual payoff amount, which in turn caused the vehicle payment to rise. -The customer agreed to a payment PLUS tax, and once they relized the tax put them over their budget, they decided not to buy the vehicle

Nissan Xterra 2008 Tynan's

by from Wellington, Colorado |

Tynan's buying experience was certainly mixed. Salesman tried hard but knew nothing about the vehicle. Told me it was front wheel drive and had CVT transmission-NOT! They tested my trade and said that I had a problem with 4X4. I never ever had a problem with 4 wheel drive on the trade in vehicle. I got in the vehicle and was able to show the sales manager that vehicle 4X4 worked perfect. They were trying to find something wrong with my trade to "low ball" me. I still worked the deal and was able to get what I wanted for my trade. I give them credit for a least being "flexible" on my trade. The rest of the experience was good. I had lots of questions for service department. They were very patient and helpful. This dealer's strategy was to find something wrong with my trade in order to lower my trade in price. They did not realize that they were dealing with someone who understood the vehicle better then them. Outside of this fiasco the deal went well. This is why I gave them just an average rating.

Overpriced!

by from Fort Collins |

They lie about the price of the vehicle. Apparently its different for different people. Then they waste your time not negotiating after they said they would.