King Buick GMC

New 877-260-5331
Used 888-820-0745
Service 888-904-9877

Two Great Locations!

Great prices and great sales team

by from denver, CO |

Tim worked with us through email and arranged for the cars we wanted to look at to be available and ready for us when we arrived. John kouchich was our sales person and he was knowledgable, friendly, patient and basically very easy to work with. Not pushy which we appreciated. We took our time and came back several times to work with him and find the perfect vehicle for us and never felt any pressure from him to buy. Once we were ready we made an offer and John worked with us to get us the car we really wanted. Thanks King GM :)

Jeremy is very helpful and super knowledgeable!

by from Ft. Collins CO |

I wen to King Buick GMC not 100% sure what I was looking for. I met Jeremy when I got there and he was very patient and helpful in helping me to narrow down what I was looking for until I found something that fit me perfectly! He was very helpful in explaining the whole buying process. As soon as I am ready to buy I will defiantly be going back to King and working with Jeremy. Thanks Jeremy!

knowledgeable, and friendly

by from Fort collins, Colorado |

When asking questions about my upcoming purchase, Jeremy Soares was there to ensure I had all of the information I needed. I recommend this dependable professional for any car buying experience!

great service

by from Loveland |

Justin is the best salesman in the world. It was a very very very very very very very very very very very very very good experience

Thank you Kirk!

by from Colorado |

We were happily surprised to find Kirk to be so helpful. Didn't feel forced at all. Thank you for our new SUV! Will be back!

Superior service

by from Longmont, CO |

John was very attentive to our needs and asked all the right questions. He helped us to make an informed decision. He was a great representative both for the vehicle and the dealership. To sum it up, it was a very good buying experience for us.

Easy car buying expirence

by from Littleton CO |

Tom Medina best sales man super easy to work with and my car buying experience was made so simple and actually fun I recommend this guy to anyone looking for a new car. He's the best and makes you feel like family.

Go to Tom Medina Best in the business

by from Loveland CO |

My car buying experiences in the past have been hectic and a real hassle. However, when I went to King Buick GMC in search of a new Escalade for my wife I thought that it was going to be another waste of time but then i met Tom Medina he is the best Sales man Ive ever met he listened to what I had to say and what my needs were. He treated me like family and I was in and out of there in 2 hours best car buying experience of my life. If you are looking to buy a new car go to Tom!

Car buying made easy

by from Eaton, Colorado |

I found the car I was interested in on Cars.com. I visited King GMC/ Buick the next day, I was met by Kirk immediately at the front door. I told him about the vehicle I was interested in, he offered me something to drink and asked me to have a seat while he located the vehicle. The car was brought up to me and was exactly what it was advertised as. The right car, the right price and a clean dealership with friendly employees!! I will recommend King and Kirk to any of my friends or family!!

Go to John

by from Berthoud, CO |

John Kouchich helped me shop for trucks and did a fantastic job. I hate going to dealerships...always feel like there is some sort of game and it is them against me. John just showed me what I wanted to see, but as we chatted, also gave me valuable information that helped me make the best decision for me. He's easy to work with and is someone you can trust. I would highly recommend him, and KING, and will do business with him again.