Loveland Ford Lincoln

Service 888-535-3606

Gold Medal Service!

New Management is Obvious Improvement

by from Loveland |

Having recently gone through an Owner/Management change Loveland Ford is making good moves to clear up their name. It felt like a small town old school dealer. Sales was honest, and upfront like they actually wanted you to come back and not just get the most commission. They weren't pushy, and were more concerned about me being educated as a buyer. The facility lacks some of the edgy architecture, or play rooms that can be found at newer dealerships, but let's face it that stuff cost money and I'd rather they let me keep it in my pocket. They are very aware of their uphill battle to make things right with the community that supports them, and finally have the right people involved to make that possible.

January 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. It is always nice to know when we have succeeded in turning our image around with the new ownership and management, giving our customers a positive experience.

Horrid Service Dept!!!!

by from Loveland, CO |

We had the worst, most awful, ghastly experience here. They never call you back. No one knows whats going on. No communication. We had our truck there for EIGHT days, being nice didn't help. Making FIFTEEN calls didn't do the trick. Telling the Assistant Manager did Zero. It took screaming at them to make them even give us an estimate. What a nightmare!!! Run from this place. Do NOT deal with them!!!

What a different experience

by from Loveland, CO |

So I went in to test drive a vehicle and Ronnie was exceptional as was, after I determined I wanted to buy it, Deb in financing. Great place, I have purchased too many vehicles from this ford dealer over the years, but I can say the new ownership is really making the experience pleasant. If they have the vehicle you want, don't hesitate to stop in. Ask for Ronnie he is great and make sure Deb is working. I'll be back if they keep this up!

Willing to support the Loveland

by from Loveland,Co |

Loveland Ford willingly supplied the helium for one of Loveland's beloved educators's funeral. Tim, the service manager not only made sure that the equipment was ready, he also delivered and returned to pick up the tank. Loveland Ford does a great job of supporting the Loveland community! Thank you!

Great experience

by from Fort Collins |

Best buying experience yet. Tony Stewart and the Finance Manager did a great job. I highly recommend this dealership.

Poor communication skills with clients

by from Brighton, Colorado |

I was shopping for a full sized truck on cars.com, and ran across a 2005 Ford F-150 with very low miles at Loveland Ford. Filled out the contact info at the bottom of the webpage and my message was shortly returned. The internet manager, who's name I will not mention, took all the appropriate info. This person then asked when will I be available to come in to see the vehicle. I told this individual that I would like to work out all the details, financing, rate, payment and term of the loan, via email/phone before I came down, being because of travel lenght and time. person said, no problem. We will start working out the deal. This all transpired on Feb. 7th. Feb 8th, left a email with trade-in info, but that morning dealership had sold truck, and didn't hear back from dealership until the 12th. At that time, I had been approved for a truck they had sold, stated in a email opened on the date stated above. But between initial contact with Loveland Ford and the 12th, no phone call or email. Don't know how you could be approved for a truck that wasn't in inventory! Go figure. I could of easily had put down a deposit or credit card. No return call or email. Left 2 emails on the 13th, and still no reply. And this dealer was highly recommended by a very close friend! Wow!

Great Dealership

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Not generally a fan of dealerships, I went in a bit apprehensive. However, Missy really helped put me at ease. She was informational and appeared above-board throughout the process. I highly encourage anyone interested in a new or pre-owned vehicle go to Loveland Ford. You won't be disappointed.

February 12, 2014

Thank you Theo, Missy is wonderful to work with and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit! We're happy to have helped you in your purchase. Ira with Loveland Ford

I do not recomend going here !

by from Loveland,Colorado |

Went in to look at and buy a car. They were more concerned with preasuring sales tatics then what I wanted to look at. Sales person went to go check for 1 of the two cars I was interested in and after 20 min. never came back . This would have been a cash sale. Called General manager Harry Johnston and he was more annoyed about the call then helping or fixing anything.As he acted like his time was being wasted through entire phone call. He initially lied and said he was not in. Same old Heritage Ford/Loveland Ford .You have to change the attitudes along with the name guys.

January 7, 2013

I apologize for the treatment you received. As you know, we are under new ownership and new management here at Loveland Ford Lincoln. Our new teams are dedicated to treating the customer right the first time and having a continued positive customer experience each and every time. As the Customer Relations Manager, please give me a call at 970-667-2220 and see how I can reverse your opinion. Thank you, Karena

anew group of good people who care! the salesman 1

by from loveland co. |

the salesman harvier and staff all the way from beginning to end never pressured me and the rest of the staff give me the impression of a comfortable place to buy a truck.....the product knowledge of all the staff and service dept was a nice experience on my first oil change. thier greeting was very good. recommend harvier to all my friends to his salesmanship.the whole staff will work hard for you! thx luis cota proud owner of 2012 ford ecoboost crewcab.

January 7, 2013

As the new Loveland Ford Lincoln, we will continue to treat the customer the way they should be treated. Customers are not just a dollar sign to us, you are the reason we are still in business and appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you for the great review Luis!