Loveland Ford Lincoln

Used 855-902-2093 Used855-902-2093
Service 855-902-2093 Service 855-902-2093

New Management is Obvious Improvement

by from Loveland |

Having recently gone through an Owner/Management change Loveland Ford is making good moves to clear up their name. It felt like a small town old school dealer. Sales was honest, and upfront like they actually wanted you to come back and not just get the most commission. They weren't pushy, and were more concerned about me being educated as a buyer. The facility lacks some of the edgy architecture, or play rooms that can be found at newer dealerships, but let's face it that stuff cost money and I'd rather they let me keep it in my pocket. They are very aware of their uphill battle to make things right with the community that supports them, and finally have the right people involved to make that possible.

Loveland Ford Lincoln responded to this review

January 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. It is always nice to know when we have succeeded in turning our image around with the new ownership and management, giving our customers a positive experience.

Ask for Joel Brown!

by from Loveland CO |

Ya know the feeling, you've found the car you want and you head to the dealership preparing for the battle of negotiating. The end typically justifies the means but it's still a process and you dread the typical sales guy. Well, for the first time ever this was not the case and I have to give props to Joel Brown for delivering an exceptional car buying experience. Joel walked out to the edge of the lot to find us and immediately knew what car we were searching for and from there it just went smooth as can be. No matter where you go, there's the paperwork. Nothing around that. But it's rare where you find a salesman that listens to your concerns and doesn't judge you and then sees you thru till you drive off the lot. He even spent a good 20 mins after all was said and done going over the main controls with us. Truly superb customer experience. Additionally, Fish was a pleasure to deal with thru the financial paperwork. Make sure to ask for Joel when you go to Loveland Ford!

Purchase 2013 Explorer

by from Loveland, colorado |

Jason is great to work with. This was our second vehicle purchased from Loveland Ford. I'm sure we will purchase more in the future!

Great service except for the missing floor mats

by from Loveland, Colorado |

Our buying experience was exceptional everyone was friendly and quick to deliver. Our only complaint is that we ordered weather tech mats for our f350 which after 2 weeks we have yet to receive.

Better than the competition!!!

by from CHEYENNE, WY |

Jason Dolliver did an awesome job. The Ford F150 was what was purchased. We didn't feel pressured at all. He worked as hard as he could to give us the deal we wanted. I still wish we would have gotten the $50 gift card for the test drive :)

Knowledgable staff, Friendly & low pressure

by from Greeley, CO |

This was my best car buying experience EVER!!! Harry, Johnny and Zachary were easy to work with and low pressure. They found me the vehicle I wanted at the right price. I love my Explorer Sport!!! ? Thank you!

John Vitera

by from Firestone, CO |

Our car salesman Bryan Slaymaker was AWESOME! Patient, knowledgeable and kind. When we didn't think our initial plan was a go - he took the time to show us many different cars that were similar to the Explorer we came in for. He really was great. We ended up with the Explorer and absolutely love it. My one con would be that trying to get this dealership to negotiate on price was like pulling teeth!! Most dealerships that we have been to have really tried to work with us on price and trade in values. Not this one! We are in for much more than we originally wanted and this dealer could care less.

John Vitera

by from Firestone, CO |

Excellent Service!

by from Greeley, Colorado |

My experience at Loveland Ford was 110% better than my experience with Spradley Ford. The salesman listened to what I wanted and went out of his way to meet my needs, not his. I love my new 2016 Ford focus.

Great Service

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Mike was a pleasure to deal with and very informative.