Davidson/Gebhardt Chevrolet

3880 Test Circle, Loveland, CO 80538

New 877-298-7905
Used 888-666-3519
Service 877-884-9275

Home of Simple and Easy Buying!

Friendly professional service, excellent facilitiy

by from Loveland, CO |

I have been completely satisfied with Davidson/Gebhardt sales and service for many years. They have a very professional and courteous staff working in an impressive showroom and service department. I especially like their customer friendly buying process. It is simple and easy from start to finish. I enjoy taking all of my vehicles there for quality service. I trust them and count on them. No surprises!

Best place to buy a vehicle

by from Loveland, Colorado |

Been buying or leasing here since 1975, no problems, service is great and sales staff (Scott Hartwigsen) know what is in stock and can quickly find what we want in a new car or truck. The service department is also very good about performing regular maintenance and correctly any problems that may crop up. Every time I go in for what ever reason, I am greeted in a friendly manner and the make sure I am taken well care of.

Outstanding Experience

by from Loveland, CO |

Scott was very helpful when we visited Davidson's to purchase a new vehicle. He offered us a very reasonable price for our trade-in. We found a Tahoe we liked, but we also wanted to look at Traverse. Scott spent a considerable amount of time with us telling us about the specific characteristics of each vehicle. We test drove both vehicles and were able to choose the vehicle that best meets our needs. It is easy to make a choice when you have all the information you need! Scott made sure we received all the savings that was being offered. We had a wonderful experience at Davidson's!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!

by from Mead, CO |

If you are wondering if this is the right place for you to buy a vehicle, I can already tell you that it is! The moment we stepped onto the lot we felt comfortable and absolutely no pressure. Our sales guy, Marlin was amazing and very patient with us as undecided buyers. We did end up making a purchase and the main reason was the friendly service. There was no point at which I felt uncomfortable or unsure of this place. They know what they are doing, they will treat you with respect and you will not leave there feeling any buyers remorse. I had been driving my car for 12 years so I was a bit nervous about buying a car, but these guys made it super easy. So very glad I went to them.

Best place to buy a vehicle in northern Colorado

by from Fort Collins, CO |

My family has bought several cars from Davidson/Gebhardt over the last 10 years and have never been disappointed. We have now started buying company vbehicles from them as well, and they have found us the best vehicle at a price that was even better than we had hoped. Scott always takes great care of us.

Great buying experience

by from Ft. Collins, Colorado |

I was in the market for a quality used truck. Scott H. at Davidson Chevy was recommended by a friend and business associate. I gave Scott a call and gave him infromation of what I was looking for. Scott went to work and found exactly what I was looking for and had a 2013 Silverado delivered to Davidson. With one look at the quality of the truck Scott found for me, I knew I was going to do business with Davidson! The buying experience was painless and I was able to drive the truck off the lot within an hour. I would highly recommend Scott H. and Davidson to anyone I know who is in the market for a vehicle.

Best car buying experience!

by from Westminster, CO |

I was in the market for a new car. I called Scott H. and he determined the perfect car for me. One visit to the dealership and an hour later I was driving my new Equinox!

Unbelievable service!

by from Loveland, CO |

Had an unknown issue come up on our equinox on our drive home from poudre canyon. On star connected us to closest dealer which was ft collins. Service tech we spoke to was clearly just ready to leave for the day, said they couldnt look at it today and offered no assistance. We contacted Davidson Service and spoke to Gregg, explained what was going on, he told us how to get their without getting on 25 and a number to call if car died. We made it he met us, took car back. He camcame out, told us problem, then told us he already set up rental car and said everything was covered. Wow! Never had such exceptional service!

Was not Impressed

by from Fort Collins |

I came in to the dealer looking to buy a used car. On the dealer website it showed a 2007 Saab 9-3 great miles and condition for a great price 8000. Went to the lot and we took a look around and the car was no where to be seen, which was odd because it was very recently posted. Turns out the manager had taken out that weekend for a joy ride. Fine, I had patience, the associate working with us was nice and told us to come back in two days and the car will be there for me to see. I returned two days later only to find the car still missing and the news that the manager had already bought the car for himself, without the car even touching the lot. Kudos to the manager for his behind the scenes tricky because this dealer deserves One Star in my book, for a brief but annoying experience.

Davidson/Gebhardt Chevrolet responded to this review

September 14, 2013

Dear Sal. We are embarrassed by the sequence of events that led to your "1 Star" review. We should have told you during your first visit that the car was sold subject to the employees test drive. Unfortunately we did not and you arrived on your second visit to find it unavailable. We apologize for the events. This does not represent how we normally do business. As you can see our overall rating with Cars.com is superior. That being said, we again wish to offer you our import broker service as we did on your second visit. We have access to hundreds of vehicles you may wish to purchase that you can not find easily or at all just by using the Internet. Please reconsider our second offer of this service. It is the best way we can rectify our mistep initially and provide you the best car buying service available in northern Colorado. Please contact me, Scott Hartwigsen at 970-622-1042.

3 Cruzes in 3 Weeks

by from Eaton, CO |

On June 28th, my wife and I traded our 2012 TDi Jetta in on a 2014 Turbo Diesel Cruze. Wow! What an improvement in performance and quality. Chevy got it right with this car with performance and options. On June 29th, Our daughter traded her 2008 Pontiac G6 in on a 2013 LT1 Cruze and absolutely loves it. Our son picked out his 2013 Victory Red, 6 speed manual LT1 Cruze July 19th and loves the options and how it drives. This was made possible by working with Scott Hartwigsen in sales and his crew at Davidson-Gebhardt Chevrolet in Loveland. No hassle trade working with Brad Svendsen and Matt Gebhardt. Our family has worked with Davidson-Gebhardt since 1997 and have enjoyed every experience. They have made buying a car, new or used, a pleasant experience. Thanks again Scott and crew!!