Davidson/Gebhardt Chevrolet

3880 Test Circle, Loveland, CO 80538

New 877-298-7905
Used 888-666-3519
Service 877-884-9275

Home of Great Selection and Upfront Pricing!!

Sixteen years and going strong

by from Loveland, CO |

We purchased a 2014 Chevy Malibu in July of 2014 and we are extremely happy with it, as well as the salesmen we worked with (Scott Hartwigsen and Chris Davis) and the other staff (Steve and Brad) necessary to complete the buying experience. We have purchased 5 vehicles there and will return when we need another one. I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Everyone we worked with was very friendly and very knowledgeable.

Mrs. Beth Heap

by from Centennial, CO |

Mr. Gebhardt, We purchased a 2014 Traverse from Davidson-Gebhardt Chevrolet during a trip to Loveland for our daughter?s softball tournament. We worked with Scott Hartwigsen as well as Matt Gebhardt. Our buying experience exceeded our expectations in every regard. The entire process was handled with fantastic customer service, extreme attention to detail and the utmost efficiency that I have ever experienced at a dealership. I would not hesitate to refer a friend or family member to this business and will definitely give you my business in the future. Thank you for an enjoyable and pleasant experience!

Over Twenty Years of Excellence!!

by from Loveland, CO |

We have had a very long and mutually beneficial relationship with Davidson Gebhardt Chevrolet! For over twenty years we have purchased and had service on seven vehicles with them! We have ALWAYS been treated fairly, and honestly! The sales people, especially Scott Hartwigsen, have always been helpful, respectful and have never pressured us to make a decision. Scott has always gone above and beyond to ensure our customer satisfaction! They are truly lucky to have him and the professional people on their team!! I recently purchased a wonderful vehicle from Davidson Gebhardt, and the experience was beyond awesome!!! They discussed my needs with my wife and I and suggested vehicles which would meet those needs. Together we looked and the vehicles which would meet our needs and decided on the best one for us! I would Highly recommend Davidson Gebhardt Chevrolet to family, friends and the public as my vehicle purchase and service experiences have ALWAYS been top of the line! Thank You Davidson Gebhardt Chevrolet for over twenty years of excellent customer service!

Outstanding Experience

by from Loveland, CO |

Scott and the whole team at Davidson Gebhardt are consummate professionals. Had a great experience with the purchase of a new 2014 C7 Corvette. I don't have to tell anyone that cars are one of the largest investments for most people and top-notch sales and service are important to a satisfied customer. I am a VERY satisfied customer. Scott was diligent throughout the ordering process making sure I was kept informed of the production and shipping status. When the car was ready for delivery, Scott took the time to explain the various settings and features. I especially appreciate his followup after the sale. I will definitely return to this dealership for my next Chevy!

Thank you for the sincere apology.

by from Johnstown, CO |

Thank you Matt for being a geuine person, sincerely apologizing to me and my husband. It does show strong character of a business to not make excuses, accept responsibility and move forward. I was unable to delete the review from my original experience so I wanted to make a new one so people would know that the problem was solved. We did end up buying a car and we feel very good about our purchase. I can honestly say we would be back in the future. I think our society is becoming used to when companies and comsumers have problems, they are not solved at all. Alot of companies just don't care anymore. Matt made it a priority to make it right and I appreciate that. Thank you very much!

Outstanding Experience

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Everyone at Davidson/Gebhardt Chevrolet worked hard to make the purchase of my new car an outstanding experience. They were friendly and knowledgeable and made the purchase easy and fun. Scott Hartwigsen spent all the time necessary with us to become familiar with the vehicle, understand its features and to demonstrate how all the awesome technology works. They worked hard to accommodate our schedule in the purchase and delivery of the vehicle. I would definitely recommend Davidson/Gebhardt!!

Terrible experience

by from Johnstown, CO |

Went in today to purchase a Tahoe and had the worst experience buying a car. The man I dealt with briefly was rude and had no interest in working with me at all. I asked for trade in numbers on my car and all he would tell me was I am upside down. He asked what I wanted so I told him. I asked for some numbers to work with and he wasn't interested in giving me any. In fact he said he wasn't going to make it easier for me to go to another dealership. Who does that? There is a reason we have bought our last 3 cars from King GM in Longmont, because they take care of us and want our business. You clearly don't and that is fine. I will gladly share my experience to my friends and family when they purchase their vehicles.

Davidson/Gebhardt Chevrolet responded to this review

May 24, 2014

Thank you Amanda for your email and update. We are very disappointed to read your comments. We failed and that is not how we do business. I have reviewed your comments with our General Manager, Matt Gebhardt. He agrees we need to make this right. He will be contacting you to review the events of Monday and hopefully work towards a resolution you find acceptable. In the meantime if you have additional comments please call me, Scott Hartwigsen directly at 970-622-1042.

A comfortable buying experience!

by from Thornton, CO |

This is my second new truck purchase from Davidson-Gebhardt, Loveland, CO. My first experience in 2010 was outstanding and subsequent service visits proved to me this dealership had the honesty and integrity promised from the beginning.

Friendly professional service, excellent facilitiy

by from Loveland, CO |

I have been completely satisfied with Davidson/Gebhardt sales and service for many years. They have a very professional and courteous staff working in an impressive showroom and service department. I especially like their customer friendly buying process. It is simple and easy from start to finish. I enjoy taking all of my vehicles there for quality service. I trust them and count on them. No surprises!

Best place to buy a vehicle

by from Loveland, Colorado |

Been buying or leasing here since 1975, no problems, service is great and sales staff (Scott Hartwigsen) know what is in stock and can quickly find what we want in a new car or truck. The service department is also very good about performing regular maintenance and correctly any problems that may crop up. Every time I go in for what ever reason, I am greeted in a friendly manner and the make sure I am taken well care of.