Davidson/Gebhardt Chevrolet

3880 Test Circle, Loveland, CO 80538

New 877-298-7905 New 877-298-7905
Used 888-666-3519 Used 888-666-3519
Service 877-884-9275 Service 877-884-9275

Home of Northern Colorado's Best Selection and Simple Upfront Pricing!!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Loveland, CO |

We purchased a new Silverado from Scott at Davidson-Gebhardt Chevrolet. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He was faithful to follow up, to make sure that all of our questions were answered during the buying process, but never felt pushy. The other members of the staff that we dealt with were equally friendly and helpful. Their showroom was spacious, clean, and felt calm and not hectic. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Great Prices, pleasant buying experience

by from Loveland |

Scott Hartwigsen and staff were great to deal with! The new vehicle price was fair and Scott was honest and very sincere in his assistance and expertise was very helpful.

excellent dealership

by from Fort Collins, CO |

We just purchased our third vehicle from this dealership. Scott Hartwigsen, sales manager, sold us all three vehicles. Very personable, professional and knowledgeable. And Steve, the financial paperwork guru, was also very pleasant and organized.

Excellent Customer Service and 100% Satasfaction

by from Loveland, Colorado |

I walked in the dealership knowing I wanted a pickup but wasn't too sure what direction I needed. Scott Hartwigsen has always been a family friend so I knew he was the man to go to. He made the experience easy, fun, and a memorable one. I walked out of the dealership with a great price on a brand new truck and I haven't been more satisfied.

2500 Silverado

by from Loveland, CO |

Scott H provided us with outstanding service as he helped us order the truck we were looking for. He was very knowledgeable and professional and the entire experience was positive. Would highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Great Service

by from Flagler Co |

Completely Satisfied with Sales Person and service. Make sure you are happy with auto and their service. Took time to get to know the vehicle and how to operated everything.

Outstanding Customer Service/Professional Sales

by from Berthoud, Colorado |

Davidson-Gebhardt goes above and beyond providing a positive car sales experience. I am a repeat customer because of the professionalism and honest answers I receive from their sales and service team. I greatly appreciate Scott Hartwigsen's attention to detail and follow-up months after the purchase to make sure the customer is still satisfied. A great dealership to work with in buying any vehicle.

Davidson Gebhardt Chevrolet is second to none.

by from Windsor |

Just purchase a 2014 Camaro SS with my Son and we couldn't be more happy with the whole experience. Great dealership and great people. Scott Hartwigsen is our dealer for life. Thank you Scott.

Davidson Gebhardt will treat you right!

by from Severance, Colorado |

I have purchased approx 40 vehicles in my lifetime. I have never returned to a dealer after the 1st experience until I dealt with Davidson Gebhardt Chevy! Purchased a new 2014 Stingray from Davidson Gebhardt in May 2014-Scott Hartwigsen was the sales rep. Since then my wife & I have purchased 2 new Silverados from Scott. Three new vehicles in 9 months from the same dealership says it all. A very professional outfit. Always made us feel comfortable. Give them a try!

Beware...

by from laramie, WY |

Not a very good experience.. Spare car key does not work.. Was told the battery is dead... Also, the car's paint started coming off in like 2 days after buying it..

Davidson/Gebhardt Chevrolet responded to this review

January 25, 2015

Thank you Urmila for submitting your review. We are very sorry to read of your disappointment with the 2009 Honda Accord you purchased from us. We work very hard to ensure the very best quality preowned vehicles available anywhere. That being said it seems we missed the items you described in our inspection and customer overview from the trading owner. We always want to make things right. To that end we would like to offer two options. We would like to offer purchasing the vehicle back from you or we can offer you a trade allowance equal to your purchase price on another vehicle in our inventory. We want to extend this offer good until 2/15/2015. Please contact your sales consultant or myself at your earliest convenience. Again thank you! Scott Hartwigsen...Sales Manager.