Johnson Auto Plaza

New 877-204-4577
Used 877-897-9928
Service 866-818-1127

7 manufacturers @ 1 location plus over 100 used! Call Rich

Johnson's treated me great!

by from Denver |

Thanks again for the great buying experience! Love my new (new to me) car! I will be back! I was in and out of the dealership in under a hour! The pre-approval process worked great as well!

Very Good Experience

by from Thornton, CO |

Rich Jeffers was very nice to work with. No pressure sales. Great car and service. Paperwork only took 20 minutes.

Great buying experience

by from Fort Lupton, CO |

Just bought our 4th vehicle from Johnson's, a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, and found excellent sales staff with the right information and no high-pressure.

Internet sale is the way to go!

by from Johnstown CO |

Finding a vehicle on the internet is so easy! The vehicle was just delivered to Johnson Auto on Friday, we stopped by Monday after work to look at it even though it wasn't "unwrapped" yet, made the deal in 20 minutes with a fair price for our trade, completed the credit app online that evening with approval being emailed fairly quickly. Pick up on Wednesday and we were done! Very easy and Rich is great to deal with! He answered all our questions and knew the vehicles we were asking about. The finance person was a little pushy with optional packages but that is their job I suppose. It just seemed to take more time than was necessary. Otherwise it was a great experience and so nice to have Chevrolet and Dodge in one location. Our first but probably not last visit to Johnson Auto.

No trip. Just a great experience!

by from Aurora,CO |

In October, 2013 a friend asked me to help him find and buy a new Chevy truck. I made a couple of calls to dealer contacts and checked the internet. We got in his truck and went to Johnson Automotive, met with John Meyers and he brought the exact truck my friend wanted to the front door. It was a perfect match. Within a few minutes, the deal was reached and the paperwork completed. He was excited, I was impressed. By early December, I was more impressed with the ads for the 2014 Impala and worked the GM web Site to "build mine". When I was final on what I specifically wanted, I checked Inventory and found that Johnson Auto Plaza had it. I was in the area that afternoon and stopped by but it had not been delivered. When I got home, John Meyers called me and said it had just been delivered and to stop by to test drive it. The weather cleared in two days and I stopped by and test drove it. WOW! I was sold! it took just a few minutes to seal the deal and another few minutes to finish the paper-work! It was a fast, easy and pleasant experience. Driving to Brighton is easier than driving across town and well worth it. I will definitely be back for my next purchase and will take my friends there! I can honestly recommend Johnson Automotive to you.

March 14, 2014

Thanks for the review! And come back again!

Great Sales Team to Work With

by from Parker, Colorado |

We just purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the no pressure, consultative way the team handles the selling process was very refreshing. We were shown the options to consider, educated on the different features and left to make decision on what was best for our needs without any high pressure pushing.

March 14, 2014

We are glad we could help!

Best buying experience we've had

by from Firestone, CO |

We were looking for a Town and Country, found one at another lot and dealt with the normal pushy salesman along with what seems to be a new standard where the used cars are not detailed and are just plain dirty. We arrived at Johnson's and met Steve, who proved to be the best car salesman I've ever come across. Not pushy, very helpful, didn't play the game of smoke and mirrors around coming to a price for the van and our trade. The van was spotless. I believe Steve and his employer actually care about the vehicles they are selling and strive to make the buying experience a fast and smooth process. Only gripe is they're a bit pushy on upsales in financing. But, easy enough to just say no to the various add ons. Sales is perfect, as is the team that cleans and prepares the vehicles for sale.

Thank you!

Multiple Cars

by from Henderson, Colorado |

Just picked up the new Jeep Wrangler today and, as always, nothing but the absolute best service. Actually, I would replace the word service with friendship. We have bought our last few vehicles here over the last 3 years. We recently, 2 months ago, bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS, and a used 2003 VW Beetle for my daughter which Ryan arranged to be bought from another dealership and brought there so we could purchase all 3 there. Now, after making a not so smart decision in buying a Camaro as a main vehicle, Ryan and the team there have gone to great lengths to help get us out of the lease on that car and found the perfect Jeep Wrangler for us. We have also worked with Chris in wrapping up the deals and he is amazing. This is the wonderful hometown atmosphere that I love in a dealership. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thank you and have a phenomenal day. :-)

Treated me great, gave me a great deal on SUV

by from Frederick, CO |

I purchased a used Yukon from Johnsons Auto. The process was very easy and Rich was very friendly from the start. This is one of the more relaxed/less pressure style dealers I've dealt with in a long time. After purchasing the vehicle, even though I don't have a warranty they are standing by a few problems I've had and going to look at the vehicle and fix some issues for me. Overall, great dealer and customer service. I've purchased over 20 cars in my life and Johnson's stands out as one of the better dealers I've ever dealt with. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone.

March 14, 2014

Thanks for giving us a shot!

2013 Chrysler Town & Country

by from Brighton, CO |

Rich was a huge help to me with purchasing my vehicle. From start to finish. He knew what I wanted, found the best financing option for me and had the car ready for me to pick up when I was able to swing by to sign papers.

Johnson Auto Plaza Chris you da man!

by from Brighton Colorado |

This is my second brand new purchase from Johnson. 2013 Challenger R/T and 2014 Ram 2500 4x4 crew cab. Both times everything was excellent. They don't try to kidnap your time. Most dealers go by the actuarial that the longer they keep you the higher the likelihood you will buy from them. They actually listen and try to put you in the car you came to buy. No high pressure sales, just friendly. Chris you Rock!