Johnson Auto Plaza

Service 866-818-1127

7 manufacturers @ 1 location plus over 150 used! Call Rich

Always a pleasure

by from Boulder, Co |

I just purchase my third vehicle from Johnson Auto Plaza This experience proved to me once again that the fair and friendly way they deal with their customers is no fluke. It is obviously a philosophy. I have had my other vehicles serviced at Johnson and the same quality service holds true.

Great place to buy from. The best sales staff

by from Henderson, Co |

The sales staff are great especially Frank Cardamone. We've bought at least 10 vehicles from Johnson and will continue buying there! Any one looking for new or used vehicles should definitely give them a chance!

worst dealership we have ever dealt with!

by from Fort Morgan Co. |

We bought a new dodge avenger from Johnson auto plaza the sale went fine.When we got home that day we were reading our loan papers and they had wrote up a longer term loan than we had agreed to .We had to get that corrected through the mail as we live over 80 miles from them.A few days later we were cleaning the car and noticed imperfections in the paint. We called them and they said bring it up for them to look at it. We drove 80 miles to have them look at the paint and they had a used car salesman look at it they did not give us five minutes of their time.They said they would have Rich get back to us ,never heard from anyone.We filled out a dodge survey and they had us take it to a body shop to see what was going on with the paint. The first thing the body shop asked was do you have the papers for PDR paintless dent repair!We were upset we had just bought a new car.Called Johnson auto and asked Sal Alvarodo if they had.hail and he told us they had no hail. Googled Brighton co. and they had four hail storms the month before we bought my new car .Ryan Johnson called us months later and wanted Johnson auto to detail our car .We still believe it has hail damage. Ryan said he would think about it and get back with us .Never have heard back from anyone ! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!

Amazing online car shopping experience!

by from Denver, CO |

I bought my new 2015 Chrysler Town & Country Touring L minivan after submitting a lead online and follow-up by Rich Jeffers, Internet Sales Manager. While traveling on a flight through Phoenix, I saw the car online, submitted my credit app online, picked my options, negotiated the deal, and had the car delivered to me to my home by 5pm same day. I still have to pinch myself to realize what an unbelieveable experience I just had in getting my new car. I've never shopped online for a car to this extent before in my life, but this is eye opening and so utterly convenient. I knew what I wanted and just needed the help of a trustworthy and knowledgeable Internet Salesman to get me to finalize. Rich was able to get me the car I wanted and still get me a great deal in a matter of 3 hours. Would highly recommend Johnson Auto and Rich for your shopping experience. Also, gotta say how much I love my new Town & Country, fully-stacked and great in the Denver snow. My kids love it too, calling it "mommy's big new car". Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Traded my 2012 Durango for 2015 Chrysler 200c yeah

by from Denver, CO |

We deal with Frank Cardomone, Sales consultant ath Johnson auto Plaza. He's very friendly,courteous and knowledgeable of the vehicles sold there new & used. This is our 2nd vehicle bought from Frank and Johnson Auto Plaza. We will always deal here because everyone makes you feel welcome, like you are coming home. Plus they give great deals! Patti and Roger Welshans

Unbelievably awesome!

by from Fort Morgan, CO |

Matt Boone and Rich Jeffers are two men in car sales that I trust. We purchased a truck from them last year and went back last night and bought a used car. I had a very complicated trade in (an Expedition and a Kia) and they made everything work for us. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of, instead I feel like they worked very hard to make everything come out the way we needed it. They respected our time and had many of the details worked out before we even got to the dealership so we knew we weren't driving from Fort Morgan for nothing. We won't purchase from anyone else - they have our business as long as these two gentlemen are there.

Hate that new car smell, but the van is perfect.

by from Arvada, Co. |

Needed a new van, Johnson Auto Plaza had what we wanted. The price was right. No teeth pulling, no shake, rattle and roll. We were pre-approved so out the door in just over 2 hours. Robert G. and John A. on the Chrysler side treated us well. The transaction was very courteous and professional. Had the pleasure of meeting Mr. and Mrs. Johnson and their son Blaine. I could see immediately why our experience with everyone else was so pleasant. Don't be put off by the drive out to Brighton, well worth it. Thank you for the great experience. Al And Barb

Excellent Experience!

by from Trinidad, CO |

Absolutely recommending Johnson Auto Plaza to friends and family. Rich was extremely knowledgeable and found the perfect vehicle for our family. The purchase was seamless and would not hesitate to buy from this dealership again in the future.

Outstanding dealership.

by from Brighton, Colorado |

This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Johnson Auto Plaza and will definitely purchase future vehicles from them. Very kind, friendly and efficient in all they need to do to make it pleasant in buying a vehicle. Both the GM Matt, and the salesman Frank are a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend them to anyone considering on buying a new or used vehicle.

Great vehicle buying experience with no stress.

by from Brighton, CO |

This is the second time we have dealt with Johnson for a vehile. The first wa in 2007 and that was a good experience. Our sales consultant this time was Frank Cardamone. He was very professional and courteous. We told him what we had in mind. He discussed the features of various models . The first model we looked at was the one we selected. The necessary paperwork was handled effiently by Frank and others involved. Before we left Frank sat in the vehicle with us to explain its many new features (demonstrated where necessary. Purchase date: July11,2014.

second new car from johnsons

by from Brighton, Co |

First I have to say that Cody is the best. He went out of his way for us and out new 2014 2500 ram. He went as far as putting I n the new fifth wheel hitch in. I can't speak enough about Cody and his customer service. The rest of the guys we felt with John and Nick were just as great to deal with. We will buy all our new cars and trucks from Johnsons! Thanks guys!