Johnson Auto Plaza

Service 866-818-1127

7 manufacturers @ 1 location plus over 150 used! Call Rich

Always a pleasure

by from Boulder, Co |

I just purchase my third vehicle from Johnson Auto Plaza This experience proved to me once again that the fair and friendly way they deal with their customers is no fluke. It is obviously a philosophy. I have had my other vehicles serviced at Johnson and the same quality service holds true.

Amazing Service!!!!!

by from Fort Lupton, CO |

We recently purchased a 2015 Ram 2500 Pickup. It was one of the easiest and most pleasurable experiences buying a vehicle that we have ever had! Unfortunately for us, with 2,000 miles on the vehicle, the water pump went out. We called Johnson Auto Plaza, and since we were in Brighton when it went out, we drove over to the service center. I have never experienced the level of service that we received! It was amazing!!! Jake King treated us extremely well. He went out of his way to make sure they did everything they could to get us right in and back on the road as quickly as possible. Since the part they needed was only available in Boulder, they had someone drive to Boulder and pick up the part and bring it back to be installed in our truck. In the mean time, they provided us with a rental car so we weren't stuck there waiting. Kudos to Jake King for providing excellent service to us...we would definitely recommend Johnson Auto Plaza to our friends and family!

2014 Dodge Ram 2500 Rear side body cracking

by from Windsor, Colorado |

As a business we purchased (2) 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 3/4 ton trucks from these guys and had them install headache racks and tool boxes on them. On one of the trucks the rear side body on both sides is cracking down the sides under the toolbox. Took this truck down there and talked to them about assisting with repair in mid June 2015 and now it is mid July 2015 and haven't heard a word from them even after leaving many messages with their service department. These trucks are less than a year old and the rear body shouldn't be cracking. I have even called the Dodge consumer line about help and asked them to have Johnson Auto Plaza contact me, but still haven't heard a word. After this kind of service, we will not only never buy a Dodge Truck again but any truck we purchase in the future will not be from Johnson Auto Plaza

A Great Place to Purchase Your Used Car

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I've spent about two years looking for a Nissan 350Z that matched the exact specifications that I wanted. Much to my delight, I found exactly what I was looking for in Brighton, CO, about an hour from where I live. I set up an appointment and test drove the vehicle and immediately knew it was the one. I had the opportunity to work with Rich Jeffers and was in and out of the sales process quicker than any other dealership I've ever worked with. Not only did they accept my offer, but they also detailed my vehicle, replaced the tires, the brakes, fixed a small tear in the leather, the window regulator, and DELIVERED my car to Fort Collins when all was said and done. About a week later, I discovered a problem with the air conditioner. I then worked with Milo in service and was taken care of yet again. I could have spent about $2-3,000+ extra on these repairs had they not been an honest dealership, but they have exceeded all expectations. Thanks to these great folks and their service during and after the sale!

Best Experience I had in Colorado buying a car

by from Arvada, Co |

I travel for work so most of my shopping was done online and I went to the dealerships on the weekends. By far Johnsons was the most competitive and offered competitive price on my trade in. Everything went extremely quick other than their finance department being backed up. Anytime i'm in the market for another car I will definitely put them on my list to pay a visit. Rich Jeffers their internet sales specialist was very professional and responded quickly.

Great place to buy from. The best sales staff

by from Henderson, Co |

The sales staff are great especially Frank Cardamone. We've bought at least 10 vehicles from Johnson and will continue buying there! Any one looking for new or used vehicles should definitely give them a chance!

worst dealership we have ever dealt with!

by from Fort Morgan Co. |

We bought a new dodge avenger from Johnson auto plaza the sale went fine.When we got home that day we were reading our loan papers and they had wrote up a longer term loan than we had agreed to .We had to get that corrected through the mail as we live over 80 miles from them.A few days later we were cleaning the car and noticed imperfections in the paint. We called them and they said bring it up for them to look at it. We drove 80 miles to have them look at the paint and they had a used car salesman look at it they did not give us five minutes of their time.They said they would have Rich get back to us ,never heard from anyone.We filled out a dodge survey and they had us take it to a body shop to see what was going on with the paint. The first thing the body shop asked was do you have the papers for PDR paintless dent repair!We were upset we had just bought a new car.Called Johnson auto and asked Sal Alvarodo if they had.hail and he told us they had no hail. Googled Brighton co. and they had four hail storms the month before we bought my new car .Ryan Johnson called us months later and wanted Johnson auto to detail our car .We still believe it has hail damage. Ryan said he would think about it and get back with us .Never have heard back from anyone ! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!

Amazing online car shopping experience!

by from Denver, CO |

I bought my new 2015 Chrysler Town & Country Touring L minivan after submitting a lead online and follow-up by Rich Jeffers, Internet Sales Manager. While traveling on a flight through Phoenix, I saw the car online, submitted my credit app online, picked my options, negotiated the deal, and had the car delivered to me to my home by 5pm same day. I still have to pinch myself to realize what an unbelieveable experience I just had in getting my new car. I've never shopped online for a car to this extent before in my life, but this is eye opening and so utterly convenient. I knew what I wanted and just needed the help of a trustworthy and knowledgeable Internet Salesman to get me to finalize. Rich was able to get me the car I wanted and still get me a great deal in a matter of 3 hours. Would highly recommend Johnson Auto and Rich for your shopping experience. Also, gotta say how much I love my new Town & Country, fully-stacked and great in the Denver snow. My kids love it too, calling it "mommy's big new car". Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Traded my 2012 Durango for 2015 Chrysler 200c yeah

by from Denver, CO |

We deal with Frank Cardomone, Sales consultant ath Johnson auto Plaza. He's very friendly,courteous and knowledgeable of the vehicles sold there new & used. This is our 2nd vehicle bought from Frank and Johnson Auto Plaza. We will always deal here because everyone makes you feel welcome, like you are coming home. Plus they give great deals! Patti and Roger Welshans

Unbelievably awesome!

by from Fort Morgan, CO |

Matt Boone and Rich Jeffers are two men in car sales that I trust. We purchased a truck from them last year and went back last night and bought a used car. I had a very complicated trade in (an Expedition and a Kia) and they made everything work for us. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of, instead I feel like they worked very hard to make everything come out the way we needed it. They respected our time and had many of the details worked out before we even got to the dealership so we knew we weren't driving from Fort Morgan for nothing. We won't purchase from anyone else - they have our business as long as these two gentlemen are there.

Hate that new car smell, but the van is perfect.

by from Arvada, Co. |

Needed a new van, Johnson Auto Plaza had what we wanted. The price was right. No teeth pulling, no shake, rattle and roll. We were pre-approved so out the door in just over 2 hours. Robert G. and John A. on the Chrysler side treated us well. The transaction was very courteous and professional. Had the pleasure of meeting Mr. and Mrs. Johnson and their son Blaine. I could see immediately why our experience with everyone else was so pleasant. Don't be put off by the drive out to Brighton, well worth it. Thank you for the great experience. Al And Barb