Purifoy Chevrolet

(2.6) 5 Reviews

601 N. Denver Ave., Fort Lupton, CO 80621

Not really interested

by from Ft. Lupton, Colorado |

I was interested in a specific used car that was out for recall repair at another dealer. Waited a week for it to return so I could take a look. Unfortunately due to poor communication within there sales team the vehicle was sold while my salesman was out of the office. I am a local and like try to support our local businesses. This kinda left a bad taste in my mouth and felt like they really didn't care if they sold me a car or not. THIS IS ONE LOCAL BUSINESS I WILL NOT BE SUPPORTING ANYMORE.

Poor Service at Purifoy Chevrolet

by from Ft Lupton, Co |

Took our car in for service before leaving for vacation. Returned a week later and called to pick up, only to find out they had not even looked at it. Service is very poor as warranty work was not done, but was stated by the service manager that it would be covered when the car was dropped off. Also the service dept broke a piece that was fine when it was taken in. First the service manager blamed the customer before knowing what really happened. He then offered to fix at no charge which only proved it had broke at the shop. Service manager had no customer service skills at all. Will never take our car to this shop for repairs again.

Purifoy Chevrolet responded to this review

June 2, 2015

Dear Silverado Owner, We regret that you feel this way. As you know the extended warranty you purchased from another company did not cover the part you wanted replaced. As you also know, we did not perform any work on your truck, but it was looked at several times in attempt to duplicate the issue to no avail. We are sorry for this situation. Marissa Marx 303-535-5095

2008 corvette OMG WHAT A CAR

by from Roseville ca |

I bought a 2008 Corvette from Purifoy Chevrolet last weekend. I flew in from California. They picked me up at the airport. Jim the salesman was very nice and informative about the car. He took his time (over two hours) with me going over the car. The car was in outstanding condition! The pictures did not do it justice. This is one of the best car buying experiences that I have ever had. He introduced me to all of the employees that were there and all of them were very nice people. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone buying a car and especially a Corvette.

Be careful if you buy a car online from Purifoy

by from Chico,CA |

Bought a used low mileage 2004 Corvette Z06 from this dealership.Paid top dollar for a car that was sold to me as clean and in top condition.When I had the car trucked to me it had scrapes on front,radiator mount and left front wheel as also a bullseye in the windshield and oil leak from the oilpangasket.All in all $3200 of repairs where Purifoy only assumed $470.They told me the car was fine...liars.

Purifoy Chevrolet responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Chris, We are very sorry you have had the experience you are describing in your review. This issue was just brought to my attention and we will do everything in our power to right the situation. We will be in contact with you today. Marissa Purifoy Chevrolet

Great Experience

by from Lakewood, CO |

I had a wonderful experience with Purifoy, and I did not even purchase a car from them. Take everything you think about car dealers and that is the opposite of Purifoy. I saw a used car they had online, but when I called It had sold the night before. Jim was wonderful and put his feelers out for the very specific car I was looking for. Though he did not find it before I made a decision on others I was looking at I was highly impressed by his diligence in looking for a vehicle for me - even though we had never met and I did not do business with his company in the end. When I am search for a car, I will definitely check these guys out first.