Purifoy Chevrolet

(3.0) 2 Reviews

601 N. Denver Ave., Fort Lupton, CO 80621

Be careful if you buy a car online from Purifoy

by from Chico,CA |

Bought a used low mileage 2004 Corvette Z06 from this dealership.Paid top dollar for a car that was sold to me as clean and in top condition.When I had the car trucked to me it had scrapes on front,radiator mount and left front wheel as also a bullseye in the windshield and oil leak from the oilpangasket.All in all $3200 of repairs where Purifoy only assumed $470.They told me the car was fine...liars.

Purifoy Chevrolet responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Chris, We are very sorry you have had the experience you are describing in your review. This issue was just brought to my attention and we will do everything in our power to right the situation. We will be in contact with you today. Marissa Purifoy Chevrolet

Great Experience

by from Lakewood, CO |

I had a wonderful experience with Purifoy, and I did not even purchase a car from them. Take everything you think about car dealers and that is the opposite of Purifoy. I saw a used car they had online, but when I called It had sold the night before. Jim was wonderful and put his feelers out for the very specific car I was looking for. Though he did not find it before I made a decision on others I was looking at I was highly impressed by his diligence in looking for a vehicle for me - even though we had never met and I did not do business with his company in the end. When I am search for a car, I will definitely check these guys out first.