Co's BMW Center

Service 888-437-5102 Service 888-437-5102

The Ultimate Driving Machine

Fantastic Experience

by from Loveland, CO |

On Monday of this past week I purchased a 2016 X1 from Kim Callaway. I originally inquired online about a 2015 328xi wagon that was previously a service vehicle. Kim responded immediately to my inquiry and was available for all of my questions. Initially our communications were through e-mail only since I live in Aurora and the dealership is over an hour from my home. I was thoroughly impressed with Kim's desire to help and her responsiveness and commitment to my interest. After a couple of weeks of discussion through e-mail, I finally made the trek to Loveland to test drive the car. When I arrived the entire staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Everyone wanted to make sure I was being taken care of. It was a level of service I have never experienced before. I was unsure of whether the size of the 328xi wagon would be large enough for my needs and my family. Recognizing this, both Kim and the GM offered to loan the vehicle for an extended test drive even though I lived in Aurora! This extended test drive was life saving as it gave me the opportunity to drive the vehicle with my son and his car seat and my 6'4 husband. I quickly realized that I love how BMWs handle, but also that the wagon was just not big enough. I let Kim know that unfortunately I couldn't move forward with the purchase of the wagon, but expressed my interest in something larger. Kim was patient, and understanding and quickly went to bat for me to try and get me in a larger vehicle, but still within my strict price parameters. In the end, thanks to Kim and her commitment and perseverance I ended up in the 2016 X1 and I couldn't be happier! I never thought it was realistic for me to drive a BMW, but Kim treated me with such respect and did everything in her power to make it happen. She talked through my concerns and explained everything to me and made sure that I felt 100% comfortable before I moved forward with the purchase. I would highly recommend not only CO's BMW to all of my friends and family, but I will send everyone Kim's way! Thanks to all who made this buying experience pleasurable.

Don't waste your money

by from Loveland, CO |

I purchased a BMW for my 16 year old. I took it to Co's to have them look at it at make sure it was safe for kid. It cost me $180 for the diagnosis. They came up with a few things that needed to be done and I was happy to have everything on the list done ($1750). A few days later I was putting stuff in the truck and when I pulled up the carpet, I noticed a huge problem. The car battery cable was rusted through and the battery was sitting in a puddle of water. There was a leak somewhere and this clearly was an on going issue. I called Steve the Service department to tell him. He cut me off and told me he would call me back. I called again the next week and he told me he was too busy to worry about my issue. I left two messages for the General Manager, which she never cared to return my calls. I realize that they can't find ever issue but they gave me a paper saying the battery was in great shape. Clearly the mechanic did not even look at. All I was looking for from this dealership was an apology for charging me for a service they didn't provide, but I guess one customer is not even worth a call. If you are looking to have a diagnostic or winter check up done on your car, save your money. Also know if you have an issue, they really don't care.

Excellent Service & Buying experience

by from Denver,CO |

I was in touch with all the Colorado dealers for my X5 and finally made a deal with Co's. Excellent service and they gave me the best deal (based upon features and comparison). Above all they were ready to hold a car for a day for me to make a visit and select and finalize the deal. For holding for a day, other dealers were asking me to make a 1000$ on card payment. Recommendation from myside for buyers based in CO and WY. Colin was my sales star and he is best in his job.

October 2, 2015

Hello K, We are pleased to hear about your amazing experience with Co's, and thank you for the rave review! We take pride in providing excellent service to customers such as yourself, and we hope to service all your future needs here at Co's. Enjoy your new X5! -Co's BMW Center Team

Excellent service, definitely the place to go!

by from Broomfield, CO |

The service is unparalleled. Have gone through several people in the process of buying a new x5. The whole process was seamless, everyone was professional and accommodating. Didn't have to worry a thing. Definitely the place to go for a new BMW.

September 22, 2015

DZ we are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing!

Great staff, kind, professional and patient!

by from Colorado Springs |

Overall, the staff and especially Kim and Colin were great to work with!

September 9, 2015

Thanks for your review B. Crawford! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Co's BMW Center Staff

Great Buying Experience

by from Elizabeth, CO |

The car was ready to be viewed and driven when I got there. There was no waiting around. It looked great. The salesperson made sure we knew how the car operated and let us take it for a test drive. We liked the car and agreed to buy it. They do not negotiate on the price of the car, it is what it is. I had compared against other dealers and knew their price was competitive. It was an enjoyable buying experience.

September 3, 2015

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad you had a good experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and congrats on the new car! Sincerely, Co's BMW Staff

Great staff

by from Boulder, CO |

The purchase was so easy! The staff was very friendly and kind. I recommend this dealership!

September 1, 2015

Hi Erika, Thank you for your business! We are happy to hear that you would recommend us! If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Sincerely, The Co's BMW Center Staff

Seamless Purchase!

by from Denver, CO |

I called Co? BMW about a 3 series I saw online. Mia White took my call and promptly answered my questions. I decided to drive up from Denver to take a further look. Mia greeted me upon my arrival and showed me the car. I told her I wanted to think about it for a few days to decide on a color. There was absolutely no pressure while I thought about it. When I made my decision I went online and completed a short application. Mia called me back and we discussed a time for me to drive up to purchase the car. The process was entirely too easy! Everything was ready go, from finance to my car introduction with Paul. I think I only signed about 6-7 papers the entire process. The folks at Co?s BMW made everything so seamless and my incredible purchase experience with Mia White will be everlasting! I would highly recommend working with Mia White. She is fantastic!!!

September 22, 2015

We greatly appreciate the kind words!

High End Customer Service!

by from Pine, Colorado |

My girlfriend and I were treated very well by the staff at Co's BMW. We were looking at a used machine, but that did not matter. We were treated as if we were the most important customers they'd ever worked with. They let us take all the time we needed before we made a commitment. We actually went on Three test drives, as well as a voyage to a mechanic in Berthod, CO to do a pre-purchase inspection and that was fine with them. We felt no pressure, just human warmth and great service. Kim Calaway was our primary salesperson and I could not recommend her more highly. She was comfortable to hang out with, talk with and take along for that first test drive. I feel like she did everything possible to make our visits to Co's great, including jump-starting my car at closing time because I'd left my lights on! Before we left the dealership, Kim had the car washed one more time while we worked out the financing details... she just wanted us to leave with things looking excellent. Co's BMW was an hour and a half drive for us, but the overall experience was so great, I want to keep in touch with them when I'm ready for my next car. I'm convinced that they'll take care of me and anyone I send over to them. We've been to several dealers up and down the Front Range and I can say Co's BMW is top-notch. P.S.-1: Brian, who we also spent some time with when Kim was with other customers on a busy Saturday, is a real go-to guy if you want to talk BMW performance and driving... he really lives it! P.S.-2: I recently purchased a used Pilot from a Lexus dealer in Denver and the detailing, though pretty good, did not come even close to the great job CO's BMW did on my girlfriend's Highlander before she'd bought it. If I was having a car detailed, no matter the make, I'd head over to Co's BMW to do it right.

Buying over Internet

by from St Petersburg FL |

I am looking for a BMW 335i while I am on assignment overseas. This dealership has been responsive and helpful from the first contact. They have provided extra information about the car i am interested and have begun negotiations over the internet. If all their dealings are as professional as their internet operation I will be happy to purchase a car from them.