Co's BMW Center

New 877-251-8617
Used 888-205-7821
Service 888-437-5102

The Ultimate Driving Machine

High End Customer Service!

by from Pine, Colorado |

My girlfriend and I were treated very well by the staff at Co's BMW. We were looking at a used machine, but that did not matter. We were treated as if we were the most important customers they'd ever worked with. They let us take all the time we needed before we made a commitment. We actually went on Three test drives, as well as a voyage to a mechanic in Berthod, CO to do a pre-purchase inspection and that was fine with them. We felt no pressure, just human warmth and great service. Kim Calaway was our primary salesperson and I could not recommend her more highly. She was comfortable to hang out with, talk with and take along for that first test drive. I feel like she did everything possible to make our visits to Co's great, including jump-starting my car at closing time because I'd left my lights on! Before we left the dealership, Kim had the car washed one more time while we worked out the financing details... she just wanted us to leave with things looking excellent. Co's BMW was an hour and a half drive for us, but the overall experience was so great, I want to keep in touch with them when I'm ready for my next car. I'm convinced that they'll take care of me and anyone I send over to them. We've been to several dealers up and down the Front Range and I can say Co's BMW is top-notch. P.S.-1: Brian, who we also spent some time with when Kim was with other customers on a busy Saturday, is a real go-to guy if you want to talk BMW performance and driving... he really lives it! P.S.-2: I recently purchased a used Pilot from a Lexus dealer in Denver and the detailing, though pretty good, did not come even close to the great job CO's BMW did on my girlfriend's Highlander before she'd bought it. If I was having a car detailed, no matter the make, I'd head over to Co's BMW to do it right.

Buying over Internet

by from St Petersburg FL |

I am looking for a BMW 335i while I am on assignment overseas. This dealership has been responsive and helpful from the first contact. They have provided extra information about the car i am interested and have begun negotiations over the internet. If all their dealings are as professional as their internet operation I will be happy to purchase a car from them.

Nicole in Colorado

by from Johnstown, CO |

I have purcased more than one vehicle from Co's BMW. Each time I could not have had a better experience. Working with Bo and his staff has been the best car buying experience I have ever had. I for one am happy that Co's BMW is not selling vehicles to customers to ship out of the country.

Unprofessional liars

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Spoke with used car manager Bo and agreed to buy Toyota Tacoma at full asking price. I explained to him that purchase was made for my friend in Russia and deal was done over the phone. My friend went through expense of wiring the money to me the next day and when I called Bo to ask how to pay, he told me a bunch of lies and said that he wants to sell the car locally and changed his mind. Also hung up the phone on me. I'm very disappointed, never in my life I encountered such rude person at the car dealership and he is a manager too. Don't buy from them!!!!

Co's BMW Center responded to this review

January 27, 2014

Dear Alex, While I'm sorry you were disappointed .I hope that you can understand that our first responsibility is to place the needs of our local clientele first-something Co's has been proud to do for the past 40 years. It is also our policy not to sell vehicles for export. That being said we always strive to make sure everyone we come in contact with is treated with courtesy and respect. If you'd like to discuss this further I hope you'll feel free to reach out to me. Jeff Hayes/General Sales Manager

Happy BMW Buyer

by from Bayard, NE |

My wife and I were very pleased in our dealings with Co's BMW Center. The staff especially the sales staff were very cordial and knowledgeable about the product they were selling. This is our first experience with BMWs. The salesman answered all our questions about the car we were buying. After we bought the car the salesman invited us back the next morning to answer any additional questions that we might have about the car. We appreciated this thoughtfulness.

Not The Place To Buy Anything But A Beemer!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Salesperson knew NOTHING about the vehicle we were interest in, and all of our questions were answered with, "Good question, I am not sure". Not even a "let me check and I will find the answer" or "let me go ask" or anything remotely helpful. Further, and I get the guy was a proud BMW salesperson, but give it a rest - it isn't like he is selling 200K MB's or 300K RR's. The attitude is a little thick in this place - but I am sure that would have been different if we were buying a Beemer!