Weld County Garage

2699 47th Avenue, Greeley, CO 80634

New 877-882-9364
Used 877-875-8667
Service 866-414-8528

"Driven To Do What's Right."

Excellent and honest.

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We were more than pleased to work with Alek on the purchase of a truck for our company. We are located two and a half hours from Weld County Garage. I told Alek what I needed and pointed out the vehicle i was interested in. He answered all of my questions with honesty in a very straightforward manner. Because my questions were very specific, he offered to go drive the vehicle and call me back within that half hour. That was very helpful. We drove to the dealership right away. The service was different than what we usually find down here in Colorado Springs. There was no pressure, just an offer to help without being pushy. When we sat down to complete the paperwork, the process was easy and fast. The were more than happy to negotiate the things that they could. Alek is a great person to work with. He is honest and up front. His job is his career and his experience shows that.

Best experience buying an auto ever!!

by from Wyoming |

The process was easy staff was friendly and there was no pressure. I purchased on line over the phone and the rig is being delivered to my front door. This dealership makes buying and supporting local very difficult as I reside on Wyoming. I have referred this dealership to many coworkers. Local and Wyoming dealerships can learn a lot from Weld Garage. It was a pleasure and I will return.

March 8, 2014

Thanks for your great comments! We appreciate you trusting us enough to work with us remotely from Wyoming. Thank you very much for your referrals. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Awesome Experiance!

by from Greeley, CO |

My husband & I were looking for a more dependable vehicle & had been to at least 2 other dealerships where the sales associates were less than impressive! Weld County Garage was the last stop before we were going to give up for the day. The last stop was defiantly the best! Cary Maes was able to get us into a 2012 Dodge Avenger with low miles & low monthly payments considering we have no established credit. His customer service skills were awesome! He knew how to talk to us like we were people & not just a sale! It was a wonderful experience! Also we have to children & keeping your kids happy during a process like this isn't easy! Weld County Garage was the only dealership we have been to with a play area! That defiantly made our kids happy too! Thanks Weld County Garage & a big THANKS to Cary Maes

March 8, 2014

Thanks for your great comments. We are blessed to have had Cary working for us for so many years. We hope you continue to enjoy the Avenger and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Awesome Service

by from Northglenn, CO |

My wife and I needed a new car ASAP because of an accident my wife was in. We had bought a used 2007 Kia Rio a couple of years ago at Weld County Garage and they did us right on that deal so this was a first stop when looking for something new (or at least new to us). As expected, Brian and David made our buying experience easy and non-threatening. We ended up getting a 2005 Nissan Altima at an awesome price! This dealership is highly recommended!

February 14, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are blessed to have Brian and David working for us and we're glad you enjoyed working with them as much as we like having them as part of our team. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Customer Service

by from Greeley, CO |

I had to buy a pre-owned car and I did a lot of internet research. Weld County Garage had a very user friendly website where I found several cars to test drive. When I arrived there was a very nice salesperson who was able to help me through the entire process. I felt that my opinion mattered and was valued. The car I ended up purchasing was in great condition and I would recommend anyone to purchase a car with Weld County Garage. It was a great experience.

March 2, 2013

Thanks for your very nice comments KeriP. Our goal is to offer straight forward and transparent service to anyone we have the pleasure of working with. We hope your vehicle gives you years of care free enjoyment. Thanks for your business!