Ghent Motors

Used 970-373-4386 Used 970-373-4386
Service 970-373-4385 Service 970-373-4385

My Malibu

by from Greeley,CO. |

I love my Chevy Malibu.The guys at Ghent were very helpful in finding the vehicle I needed and saved me thousands. I like how they conduct business, and make you feel a part of their family. Thank you for restoring my faith in sales people.

Bad Experience

by from Johnstown, CO |

My experience started out very well. I saw a vehicle that I was interested in online and sent an email to the address and had good communication with an associate. I decided that I would come in that evening and take a look at the vehicle and when I arrived I was greeted quickly and courteously. I was given the option to take the vehicle offsite to show my husband, no questions asked. The sales manager had been driving the car for a few weeks and it took a few minutes to clean the car out, but I thought that this was a very nice gesture. There was some damage to the bumper of the car (both the plastic and paint), so I made sure that I mentioned this before driving off the lot. My husband and I were very interested in the vehicle, but needed to have a few questions answered that could make or break our decision to buy. The salesman worked very hard to try and obtain the answers to the questions that we had, but due to the time of night was not able to get all of the information that we needed. Sadly, we decided to leave that evening without the vehicle and wait until we could confirm that we could add on what was needed. At 11:00 pm that evening I received a text from the salesman stating that there was another party interested in the vehicle and that they were coming in first thing in the morning to put a deposit down on the vehicle. Obviously this did not make me very happy because we were waiting for answers regarding the damage and aftermarket towing capability answers. Throughout the conversation with the salesman I knew that part of this was the salesman trying to close the deal and was annoyed by that, but also concerned because we were very interested. To make a very long story shorter, we did end up purchasing the vehicle the next afternoon after completing our own research on the towing capability. We spent a great deal of time at the dealership and did not receive the deal that we were shooting for, in fact, the dealership received everything that they asked for and we did not walk away with a good experience. This is a mixture of the sales ploy, the financing and paperwork as well as the after purchase customer service. It was late that evening when we left with the vehicle and it was very dark. The next morning when it was light out, I could see that he vehicle which had been driven for a few weeks by the sales manager was not vacuumed out and there was still trash remains in the car. Annoying, yes but not the worst part. The floor mats that were wrapped in plastic in the back of the car earlier in the day when we looked at the car before purchase were gone. I contacted the sales guy and although he responded to me quickly initially there was no mention specifically of fixing the situation regarding the floor mats. I contacted the sales manager the next day who stated that I could bring the car in and that they would do a detail and put in the floor mats. Well sad to report that I have front floor mats that are not specific to my car, the middle seat floor mats are there now, but I am still missing the third row mat. I was told that they would have to order them and then I was told that they had arrived. I went in to have the rear bumper damaged ?sort of? fixed and was told again that the mat would have to be ordered and that someone would call me back. That was on the 9th of February and I still have not received a call regarding the mat. When I took my car in on the 9th after only having it for a few weeks I already have to change the oil and have the tires rotated. This is the first time that I have ever purchased a used car and it has been such a hassle. I never even thought to think that I would be paying $50 for an oil change before I even had the car for a month. Had I known, I would have attempted to negotiate this in the purchase of the vehicle. I will say that the service department was very nice and helpful and I do not point any of my dissatisfaction towards them.

Ghent Motors responded to this review

March 11, 2016

I can understand your frustration over this. I'd love to be able to speak with you, as we strive for 100% customer satisfaction at all times. I hope you'll take the time to please reach out to me when you have a moment. Thank you for giving us this feedback, as we can always improve. And again, so sorry you had this experience with us. I hope to hear from you soon. Tim Ervin, General Sales Manager, 970.339.2438

New car bad credit

by from Greeley co |

I have bad credit and a clunker to trade in but needed to get in a new car.. I was hoping to get into a used car but was able to drive out with a 2016 rob navarette was great. Nice took the time to answer any questions I had.. I am very happy with the service and my shiny new car

Go see the Gents at Ghent

by from Alvin, TX |

We recently purchased a 2015 Rainforest Green Chevy Cruze LT from Ghent Chevy in Greeley, CO. What makes this purchase a bit unusual is we live on the Gulf Coast of Texas (Alvin, TX), 1097 miles away. We located the vehicle by chance, when a local dealer told us that the only vehicle that checked all the boxes was over 1,000 miles away. We wont make any claims that we got the greatest deal ever on this vehicle, but John Syracuse and Bob Brighi made our purchase feel right. Everyone at this dealership made us feel welcome and as important as if we were purchasing their most expensive automobile. We can truly say that we felt great about our purchase. We also want to extend our thanks to Roman. He picked us up at the Denver airport and made the 45 mile trip to Greeley pass quickly

Ghent Motors

by from greeley, CO |

i have been doing business with Ghent Motors for over five years. Their facilities are always well maintained, they make the buying process easy and stress free, and they're always will to go out and find the car you want for you. Drew Middleton has been my go to whenever I was looking for a new vehicle. I highly recommend them to everyone, and have sent them plenty of referrals. You won't regret the decision to buy through them.

I got a new truck

by from Fort Morgan, Colorado |

They helped me find financing that worked for my payments. Very pleased with my truck.

A happy Buyer

by from Fort Morgan, Colorado |

I got a 2010Pickup for the tent sale in Fort Morgan. Nothing but pleased with it. Thanks for all the help with all my needs. I will be back for a car later this year!

Amazing!

by from Fort Morgan, Colorado |

It was at the Fort Morgan Wal-Mart parking lot tent sale. All the guys were very helpful and went out of their way to help me find a car in my price range:) It was the second time of me buying a car and hands down Gent wins my families business. They stood by their word as to fixing the couple things that need done. Only due to the fact of the car I choose was a trade in that very day.... Thanks for the GREAT experience!

One happy customer

by from Fort Collins, Co |

If your reading this then you are ready to "buy"a vehicle... You just don't want to be "sold" one. Talk to Jason I have bought 2 vehicles from him. A 08 trailblazer and my 06 duramax. Couldn't have had a better experience either times. I know that I got the best deal on both of them.. Jason will not "sell" you something you don't not feel comfortable with instead he will let you " buy" what you want for a price that your willing to pay, not convince you that this is a good deal but show you... I bought my Duramax expecting over a $700 payment with a high interest rate ( I don't have good credit ) Jason refinanced my deal three times doing anything he could to make me feel like I wasn't being "sold " I wound up buying the truck for less than listed with a very low interest rate and a payment over $100 less than expected!!! GREAT PEOPLE, financing is simple Troy did mine and everything was explained so that I could understand, NO FINE PRINT!!! If you wanna "BUY" a vehicle, GhenT motors is the place to go If you wanna be " SOLD" then go anywhere else.. Thanks again Jason Zambon Very happy Duramax owner Matt Butler

larry from greeley

by from greeley colo |

took a Chevrolet silveradao pu in for some normal preventive maintence. It took 10 days longer then it should of. vegicle smoked/ran terrible. Took it back got another long delay . They failed to do the work right an in the end ruined the diesel engine with all the acknolwledged airleaks over fueling. now they don't want to stand behind their work.