Ghent Motors

2715 35th Ave, Greeley, CO 80634

New 866-414-1386
Used 888-271-5823
Service 866-586-2333

The Ghent family has been proudly serving Northern Colorado's automotive needs for over six decades.

My Malibu

by from Greeley,CO. |

I love my Chevy Malibu.The guys at Ghent were very helpful in finding the vehicle I needed and saved me thousands. I like how they conduct business, and make you feel a part of their family. Thank you for restoring my faith in sales people.

I got a new truck

by from Fort Morgan, Colorado |

They helped me find financing that worked for my payments. Very pleased with my truck.

Amazing!

by from Fort Morgan, Colorado |

It was at the Fort Morgan Wal-Mart parking lot tent sale. All the guys were very helpful and went out of their way to help me find a car in my price range:) It was the second time of me buying a car and hands down Gent wins my families business. They stood by their word as to fixing the couple things that need done. Only due to the fact of the car I choose was a trade in that very day.... Thanks for the GREAT experience!

A happy Buyer

by from Fort Morgan, Colorado |

I got a 2010Pickup for the tent sale in Fort Morgan. Nothing but pleased with it. Thanks for all the help with all my needs. I will be back for a car later this year!

One happy customer

by from Fort Collins, Co |

If your reading this then you are ready to "buy"a vehicle... You just don't want to be "sold" one. Talk to Jason I have bought 2 vehicles from him. A 08 trailblazer and my 06 duramax. Couldn't have had a better experience either times. I know that I got the best deal on both of them.. Jason will not "sell" you something you don't not feel comfortable with instead he will let you " buy" what you want for a price that your willing to pay, not convince you that this is a good deal but show you... I bought my Duramax expecting over a $700 payment with a high interest rate ( I don't have good credit ) Jason refinanced my deal three times doing anything he could to make me feel like I wasn't being "sold " I wound up buying the truck for less than listed with a very low interest rate and a payment over $100 less than expected!!! GREAT PEOPLE, financing is simple Troy did mine and everything was explained so that I could understand, NO FINE PRINT!!! If you wanna "BUY" a vehicle, GhenT motors is the place to go If you wanna be " SOLD" then go anywhere else.. Thanks again Jason Zambon Very happy Duramax owner Matt Butler

larry from greeley

by from greeley colo |

took a Chevrolet silveradao pu in for some normal preventive maintence. It took 10 days longer then it should of. vegicle smoked/ran terrible. Took it back got another long delay . They failed to do the work right an in the end ruined the diesel engine with all the acknolwledged airleaks over fueling. now they don't want to stand behind their work.

by from Milliken, CO |

In May I purchased a 2010 Cadillac SRX from Ghent Motors. We didn't have time for the salesman to demonstrate all the wonderful features this automobile has, but the salesman said to call him later and he would help us with the settings, etc. We did call later only to be informed that he was no longer employed at Ghent Motors. On August 23 I went to Ghent Motors and asked for a salesman to help me. JAIME QUINONES did just that and more. He was friendly, informative, and professional. Thank you very much, JAIME QUINONES.

Great service!

by from Fort Collins co |

Just went down to Ghent Motors over Labor Day, bought a new vehicle! Was so impressed with our salesman Jason. First off he wasn't a typical salesman, I don't feel like he tried to push me into anything. He was very down to earth and helpful. Very honest and he will always have my business and anyone else I can refer go to Ghent and speak with Jason. You will not be disappointed!

Great service!

Excellent experience talk to Jason

by from Fort Collins co |

Came down to trade in small sedan for a SUV/ crossover... Jason helped us out greatly and was very personal and friendly. He found us a car for the right price that we were interested in... He was not a pushy make a sale car salesman.. I would recommend u speak with him.. I will be a repeat costumer!!!

Super happy with the new car

by from Colorado |

I had an awesome experience at Ghent motors. Jaime got me in a beautiful car the same day I went in. He really got me a great deal and I'm very satisfied with my purchase