Ghent Motors

Used 866-983-9012 Used 866-983-9012
Service 866-983-9021 Service 866-983-9021

Great service!

by from Fort Collins co |

Just went down to Ghent Motors over Labor Day, bought a new vehicle! Was so impressed with our salesman Jason. First off he wasn't a typical salesman, I don't feel like he tried to push me into anything. He was very down to earth and helpful. Very honest and he will always have my business and anyone else I can refer go to Ghent and speak with Jason. You will not be disappointed!

Great service!

Excellent experience talk to Jason

by from Fort Collins co |

Came down to trade in small sedan for a SUV/ crossover... Jason helped us out greatly and was very personal and friendly. He found us a car for the right price that we were interested in... He was not a pushy make a sale car salesman.. I would recommend u speak with him.. I will be a repeat costumer!!!

Super happy with the new car

by from Colorado |

I had an awesome experience at Ghent motors. Jaime got me in a beautiful car the same day I went in. He really got me a great deal and I'm very satisfied with my purchase

Jay P M

by from Ft. Collins, Colorado |

My wife and I have purchased 5 vehicles at Ghent Chevrolet and Cadillac. I have never been in a store where the Owner himself comes out and sits with us to help us get a good deal. I really like how they treat us and how there isn't any games. I hate games that car dealers play. They even went to bat for me and got me a great interest rate on my new SRX. I will continue visiting Ghent as long as Bob Ghent is the owner and continues taking care of me and my family... J.P.M.

Excellent Service

by from Greeley |

Despite the construction, I had an excellent service experience. I took my equinox in for routine maint and my service advisor Wayne was so pleasant to work with. I will recommend all my friends and family to Ghent for service. Thank you for being honest.

BAD Dealership, don't go if you can help it

by from Denver, CO |

IMO Worst car dealership ever. I bought a new 2012 Cadillac and the experience could not have been worse. About 2 weeks after signing the paperwork in the dealership i was forced to re-sign new paper work because of a misunderstanding over the paperwork not being explained completely. When i protested the finance person became very rude and defensive. At that point I asked get out of the deal but i was told that wasn't going to be an option. I wish i had done more research before going in. BBB has over 20 complaints on these guys.

Ghent Motors responded to this review

April 1, 2013

Ghent Chevrolet Cadillac wants to extend a sincere apology for the experience you received. We are at the mercy of the financial institution at hand and need to follow their requirements. We truly appreciate and value your feed back. We are looking into our processes to help improve our steps just in case we run into this unique situation again. Ghent has been in business for 70 plus years and strive to meet/exceed our guests expectations. Your feedback will help us get to the next level as we continue to move forward. Thank you.

great customer care and service

by from Kersey, Colorado |

I was looking for a pickup with good gas milage and they had a 2005 Cheverolet Colorado. I went to inquire about the pickup and spoke to Mike Dalgato. He first had me drive the vechile to see if i liked the way it drove he showed me all the features and knew all the specs on it. He was very friendly and seemed so concerned about what i was looking for. After i drove the vehicle he took me in to Kris Hendricks and we started going over the numbers and figuring out what i needed down and what payments would work for my situation. She was very helpful and got me finianced without a glitch. I was very impressed. It seemed like i was driving away in my new vehicle right away. I highly recommend this dealership for buying a vehicle. Their was no hard pitch and i felt like i was among friends not sales people.

from Cheyenne WY.

by from Cheyenne, WY. |

My daughter was looking to trade her old Cavalier that she has been driving since high school. We went to our local Chevrolet dealer here in Cheyenne to look at the new Cruze, as she had done her homework and had seen the excellent reviews. She was horribly mis-treated by their sales man saying things like " When your dad gets here we can drive the car!" She came home in tears... We had seen many commercials for Ghent on the local television and decided that we could make the drive to Greeley looking to find a dealer that could treat her fairly. We were immediately welcomed by Mike Saldago, with a smile and an attitude of service. Not only did he have her test drive 4 different Cruze's, but he actually took the time to show us payments on all 4 of the Cruze´s letting my daughter make up her own mind about which Cruze was the best choice for her, and her budget. I will be telling all my friends about our experience with Mike and the team in Greeley and look forward to visiting them 1st on my next car purchase. Thank you Mike, Sandy absolutely loves her new Cruze.

Great service, Excellent people

by from Greeley, Co. |

My experience at Ghent motors was excellent. Coustomer service was well overall. They were very helpful and friendly. I would deffenitly recommend a friend to this dealership.