Ghent Motors

Used 866-906-5341
Service 866-918-9733

Horrible Experience

by from Detroit, MI |

I purchased a vehicle from them and paid cash and they still went and hit my credit by running a report. The salesperson had no idea what they were doing. When I received the vehicle it was in horrible condition and needed thousands for repair. Called owner and he wouldn't even return my calls. Complained to the BBB and the dealership just fed them a line of non-sense.

Bought a used car broke down in a week

by from Greeley co |

Went to Ghent to trade in my cluncker they gave me a used car from one of the sale associates that it use to be his..Had the car for only a week and the clutch went out took it back and they tried blaming the situation on us. The offered to pay 400 to help fix it but acted really rude everytime we went in there. All in all worst place ever to get a car Yasser, Rico, Kris are bad sales people and will just give you dirty looks everytime you go in there with a problem

A+ Dealership

by from Evans, Co. |

They located the exact truck I was shopping for out of town, and brought it to me. I have had some credit issues in the past few years after I was layed off from work, but that was no problem. they got me financing and treated me well. A++++++++

Awesome Service Department

by from Berthoud, CO |

Ghent Motors has an awesome service department. They are courteous and efficient. My whole family has purchased vehicle from them. Very personable dealership.

Great Truck

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I recently purchased a used Chevy Truck at Ghent Chevrolet. After shopping at several stores I was impressed at how easy they made my purchase. Manny Canedo was polite and very helpful. i would reccomend him to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle