DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Rockville

755 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852

Used 866-214-0622

Great service, nice facility

by from Montgomery Village, MD |

This is my second purchase in the last year from Darcars. The salesmen are great to work with. Shawn was the reason I made a purchase, because I was actually there to get my other car serviced! He saw me looking while I was waiting and approached me and offered a test drive. Who would not want to test drive their dream car? He was open, friendly and all along, honest. Before I knew it, a few hours later, I was driving off in my brand new car. If he had not approached me the way he did and gave me that type of service, no way would I have bought a car that day. (4 days ago).

Filthy "New" Car

by from Rockville, MD |

Overall, my experience with this dealer was very underwhelming. The buying process took forever and the car was not delivered in good shape. My husband test-drove the minivan without me and said it was the dirtiest new car he had ever seen. There was mud and dirt all over the carpet, seats, pedals, even the emergency brake. The sales staff assured him that it would be detailed and "spotless" when he bought it. Well, that was a flat-out lie. When we took the car home, it was still dirty. My husband admits that there is "less" dirt than before, but there is still fuzz all over the carpet and mud on the inside of the driver's door and on the dash. There is a mud stain of some sort on the third row seat that will not come off, and there is used, balled up electrical tape in the trunk. (Good job vacuuming...sarcasm.) Also one of the remotes is dinged up. It has small dings/scratches as if someone dropped it. When you're buying a car and trying to get all of the paperwork straight, the last thing you do is inspect the remotes, but obviously with this dealership, you need to. I emailed one of the managers about our experience and NEVER received a response. (It has been a month.) To me, that is extremely unprofessional and it guarantees that I will not be a return customer. It's extremely frustrating to buy a brand new vehicle and not have the vehicle and remotes in brand new condition. I certainly didn't imagine that the next morning after I bought a brand new car that I would have to go out myself and clean it. Disappointing. If you are in the market for a Dodge, I would drive to Koons in VA.

Purchase Used car

by from Silver spring, md |

All individuals were very professional and provided excellent service. The individuals were Tavin Indasorn, BILL, LARRY PAYNE AND MORRIS O WILLIAMS.

It was a great experience

by from Rockville MD |

Even though it was busy and rainy Diane Ray treated me like we were the only ones that mattered. She made it her personal goal to assure my satisfaction with buying my new car, and she succeeded. i had a great experience today and i don't have any regrets on buying y car.

My New Dodge 1500!

by from Boyds, MD |

I want to thank Mr. Neil Fredrick for his professionalism and endless pursuit to satisfy his customers. My 2008 Dodge truck was in the another shop being repaired and then it would need to go back to a dealership that dented the side while in their care (Not DARCARS). Neil explained that DARCARS could still put me in a new vehicle. We search long and hard and found the vehicle of my choice at a dealership in Virginia that had all the options I wanted. Neil drove to the other dealership and retrieved my 2014 Dodge 1500. I was able to drive my new truck home while the other truck is still being repaired. That's what I consider good customer service.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Morgantown,WV |

Overall buying experience was great. Salesman Neil Frederick was the best car salesman i have ever worked with. He went above and beyond to make sure i found the vehicle i wanted at a great price. I will recommend him and the dealership to all my friends. I live over 3 and a half hours away and buying from them is well worth the drive.

Outstanding experience!

by from Bethesda, MD |

Outstanding experience! There's a reason I've purchase multiple JEEPs from DARCARS Rockville Pike, MD and Ralph Bowen, Sales Consultant and Rob Robinson, GM. Extremely knowledgeable about product features, functionality & performance. Professional, courteous and they create a win/win pricing scenario. DARCARS also gives back to our community, raising & donating money to charitable organizations. Will return to DARCARS again and again to deal with people who establish long term business relationships based on trust, respect and community service.

Need help

by from Columbia, MD |

I had a problem with my car and my mechanic could not fix. He said I would have to take it to a car dealership I just cringed because I knew it would cost more than I could afford. I took it to Darcars Chrysler in Rockville the people were so nice to me there even though I didn't buy my car there. They had my car for three days determined to help me. They fix the problem and I was very surprised that wasn't charges as much as I had thought. Once I can afforded a new car I would definitely go there first I appreciate all that they did for me and my piece of mind.

Make Me An Offer !!!! Larry Payne says !!!

by from Clarksburg Maryland |

I met Larry Payne at the door while he was moving furniture for their renovation construction , Larry was a simple consummate professional who asked me directly if I knew what car I wanted. I told him I did but had very little to offer . Make me a reasonable offer and we will diligently get you this car ! I tested the Rx 350 Lexus 2009 and it was great . I made the offer to Larry and in 5 minutes I got to speak to Bill the Manager and ultimately the big boss General Manager Matt . This whole process was so easy and calm. Their casual appearance due to their reconstruction renovation brought calmness to the process even with the General Manager,s business like demeanor came across as a great friend I have known for so many years !!! I previously purchase my two Lexus auto at Pohanka Lexus which was very easy ! But this was was even better !!!! The key driver to this wonderful experience at Dar Cars Chrysler Jeep was what Larry said !!!! make me an offer ! Thanks Larry Payne !!!

Excellent service and a top notch outfit.

by from Potomac, Maryland |

The minute I walked into the dealer I was greeted with a 'hello how may I help you today?" From there David (dealer) answered all my questions about the vehicle and took me for a couple of test drives. Even having owned 3 of the same vehicle in the past I was still able to learn a few things from David. He was very informative with a pleasant demeanor which made the whole buying process comfortable.