SanTan Volkswagen

1489 East Motorplex Loop, Gilbert, AZ 85297

Service at San Tan VW

by from Chandler, AZ |

I have had several services and warranty related repairs completed at San Tan VW over the last 2 years. The staff is very friendly, accommodating and professional. Everyone has a smile on their face and gives you immediate attention. They actually treat you like a valued human being. My service rep, Tom, is incredible. He has always gone over and above and that extra mile regarding our service. He's found, notified me and corrected all service and maintenance issues immediately.There has never been any question nor delays in getting the service and repairs completed. In addition, If I need it, I receive a rental or a ride home or to work with round trip pickup back to the dealership. I don't mind taking my vehicle in for service! The service dept is immaculate and they have refreshments, snacks and TV available. I consider the service dept an important part of investments like I do my financial advisor. The service dept has been looking out for my best interest.

Great Experience!

by from Chandler, AZ |

I went to San Tan VW specifically to buy a certain used car. When I got there the car was parked up front, clean and ready to test drive. I didn't have to go hunt thru the lot for the car like I have at other dealers. I dealt with Paul McDonald and he was very pleasant, respectful and not your typical slimy salesman. The financing was handled by Vern who was very upfront and had a good sense of humor instead of the typical stuffed shirt attitude of finance guys. Overall my car buying experience went very well and I would buy a car from Paul and Vern again.

Waste of a trip

by from PHx, AZ |

Went all the way out there from PV area to see a car. Had info about a pre-owned car, got an email, told who the internet salesperson was, but EVERY time I called he was busy. I did ask what the OUT THE DOOR price was, tho. When I got there he fit the "car salesman" stereotype so much it was as if he wrote the book. Of course, the price wasn't the bottom line. Got up to leave and the whole "Lemme get my manager" game started. I felt like I needed a shower after leaving there, they were so slimy.

Very Bad Experience

by from San Tan , AZ |

Went there to buy a CC. Were promised one thing on the email and when we reached there the numbers are changed. Justin Cates from san tan vw promised us a deal that he and her boss Stephenie Tiburzi confirmed via email. When we went to the dealership to pick the car up they came up with there own numbers. We didn't agree upon any down payment or expect a interest rate that was so high for a excellent credit score. Very unprofessional behavior. When we call the general manager to complaint about their service he didn't seem to care. He informed us that he can remove us from their calling list and was too busy to hear our complaints. We would like to bring this to the notice of VW USA and let them know how difficult this dealership has made it for us to buy a VW car.

SanTan Volkswagen responded to this review

August 27, 2013

Thank you for your review and comments. I have reviewed all events and communications between you and SanTan VW and the price never changed. Once you requested the special ARP offered by Volkswagen you lose the rebates offered to you. You cannot use both, it is either or. We tried to explain that to you and you felt we were changing our pricing, but we weren't. Then you requested to finance for 84 months, so the price went back to include the rebates, then you were upset about the rate. There are not special rates offered for 84 months and the rate is higher than 60 or 72 month APR. You were upset about that and we tried to explain, but you thought we were not being truthful with you. Then when you called you spoke with our General Sales Manager and he tried to explain what had happened. Unfortunately there was a language barrier between you and him. He truly thought you were asking us not to contact you any longer and that is why he stated that we will remove you and not call you any longer. We do want to earn your business and are not trying to take advantage of you. Please give me a call or e-mail so we can get this worked out for you. Thank you for your time in this situation. Tracey Ford, Internet Director, tford@santanvw.com, 623-815-2041.

Bad bad bad

by from Phoenix, Az |

I honestly think that all these good reviews were written by their staff. Terrible service . 10 hours to buy a car???????????????????

Liz OLsen

by from Gilbert, Az |

Catastrophic experience. I definitely DO NOT recommend this dealer. They get you hooked up with a car and then it is your problem when you find out they sold you a brand new car that has problems that they are now not responsible for. Terrible unprofessional people. Dont go there to get your car, go to another of the thousand dealerships in the city, there are thousands and save yourself a problem.

Alan OLsen

by from Mesa, Az |

Dont buy from these people. Their moto is : "This is YOUR can and now go see what you can do" Worst buying experiense i've ever experiensed.

Great Service at reasonable Price

by from Gilbert AZ |

I had my Car Service done here. People here are customer friendly and i got the service done in half of the price what i used pay in other locations.

LOVE San Tan VW!!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I was soooo very happy with the entire car buying experience at San Tan VW! Everyone I came in contact with from the receptionist, to the guy I handed my money, to the guy that fixed the volumn on theTV were all very helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable and accommodating. The customer service was outstanding when I brought my car in for service. I recommend San Tan VW to all my friends and family if they're looking for a car or not and I look forward to my next car purchase from them soon.

Great Experience Purchased Two Cars Here

by from Gilbert, AZ |

We have purchased two cars here our CC which is awsome and a Jetta for our daughter. Both purchases were smooth and fair. Follow up is great.