Quality Automotive

(4.0) 2 Reviews

1110 Pamalee Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28303

Deal Gone Bad

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I was seeking a car for my daughter and went to the lot looking or expecting great customer service and was very happy until it was time to close the car deal. We were excited about the deal that was promised but when I ask owner several questions about cost, mileage, warranty he did not like that so he refuse to complete deal as verbally promised. I am very disappointed in the handling of this transaction. Your word should be your bond. On any used or new car lot the buyer have a right to make sure they are buying a good quality car as his sign states this is business in America. There are to many bad car dealership so you have to be careful and per BBB you should check out your purchases before you buy anything. My daughter was very upset because it was her birthday but I told her there will be better deals.

Awesome

by from fayetteville nc |

Mr. Carl Wallace was great working with... he understood the struggles of finding a good reliable car at a fair price. I searched all over fayetteville couldn't find what I was looking for until I stopped at his car lot. I was hesitant at first bc it isn't the biggest or best looking place but oh was I wrong. I love my car choice and it runs great no hassle or outrageous interest fees. I would recommend Quality Automotives to all my friends.

Quality Automotive responded to this review

September 22, 2012

Jaime, thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. It is always a pleasure working with you. I truly appreciate your business. Sincerely, Carl Wallace