Adams Chevrolet

Service 866-345-6114

Harford County's #1 Chevy Dealer for Customer Satisfaction

WONDERFUL DEALERSHIP

by from ABINGDON MD |

Enjoy dealing with this dealership from buying a vehicle to having it serviced. Have been an Adams customer since 1999.

Great customer service! Great buying experience!

by from Bel Air, Md |

Night a new car and had a great experience throughout. No hassle at all. I recommend The salesmen Neal. He was great to deal with.

Adam's Chevrolet

by from Port Deposit |

I had a problem with my vehicle's radiator and the warranty didn't cover the part. Adam's Chevrolet worked with GM and was able to get them to put it under a warranty deductible item. Adam's saved me over 50% of the cost of what it would have been without the discount. I will definitely bring both of my cars back to them in the future. Thanks for all of your help on this.

Great Expierience

by from Aberdeen MD |

I came in on a Friday at the last minute because of an ignition recall. My car would not shut off. The service Dept had closed, but the service manager was there as well as the owner. In a matter of 10 minutes I was given a loaner and my car was taken in for service. Very friendly and easy process!! If you want a great dealer, go to Adams Chevrolet!!

Great experience all around

by from elkton, md |

I worked with Monty Welks, Chris Williams, Neal Thompson. Great team, very knowledgable, personable & professional. Will recommend dealership & continue service there for my new vehicle

EXCEEDS expectations EVERYTIME

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

The service department is EXCELLENT! Adams is fantastic, very thorough & has never steered our family wrong. They are down to earth, experienced, and honest. Always fair & reliable.

Service Department

by from Colora, MD |

Very family-friendly environment. The people in the service department are very knowledgeable and helpful. It's always a pleasure dealing with the Adams Chevrolet family!

No Pressure

by from wilmington,De |

I was in the market looking for a used truck. When i came across Adams Chevrolet in cars.com. Contacted the Internet manager, who responded very Quick it was afterhours on a Sunday. Told me to come on it no pressure,so the following day i made the drive. I talked with Tom in The used car department no pressure, test drove the truck made some calls to the wife. drove the truck home that afternoon. I had all the time in the world to look at it. Did I mention no Pressure. They do not hang over you like some dealers, there were no Vultures here

One happy wife

by from Baltimore, maryland |

We bought a Used certified Chevy Equinox on Monday during the presidents day sales. Even though they were very busy Tom Penn took the time to give us the best service. I was and am extremely happy about my new car and the service I received at Adams. They deffently found a customer for life in me.

purchase of a four cylinder 2009 Malibu LS sand

by from Havre DE Grace |

I had to take the car back twice, the first was to fix the two front speakers that were not working. Adams replaced them with new, then the second time because the tech that replaced the speakers did not snap the power cord tight enough in the door to make the passanger door power window work. That was also a quick fix. There are many items to check out to see that they work. I guess there is a puch list much like a builder has when a house is sold to the homeowner, but the customer has to always be on top of things and not get side-tracked when purchasing any commodity. I am sure ADAMS has such a list, although I never saw it. Checking out the car from bumber to bumber is vital and to see that all the working instrments and gauges inside the vehicle are working , so take your time, and don't let the salesperson rush you. Bring a cheat sheet with you so you don't for get to check out eveything before you drive off the lot. My experence was a positive one with Adams and would tell others to visit them for a solid used vehicle at a good price. They will work with you in most areas, but your credit score is your responsibility to keep good.