Adams Chevrolet

Service 866-345-6114

Harford County's #1 Chevy Dealer for Customer Satisfaction

New Malibu

by from Havre de grace, MD |

This is the third vehicle that I purchased from Adams. The process is easy and seamless. I feel I am treated well and it is a good experience.

Wonderful Staff

by from Elkton, MD |

After an incorrect tire order, I was pleased to know that everything was being done to correct the situation as I was leaving for vacation the next day. Wonderful to know that Adams Chevrolet staff care about their customers.

Service at Adams Chevrolet

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

I have purchased a number of new vehicles through the years from this dealership and have continued to be very pleased with both the sales and service experience. I have referred friends here as well. However, I recently bought a new Cadillac from an out of state dealer which required some warranty work. When I contacted Adams Chevrolet about possibly doing it, Joe Alampi, the service manager, was very accommodating, as usual, and arranged for all my warranty issues to be handled promptly at their facility since they are a GM dealership. I was very pleased with how all the work was performed and how very careful they were with my new Cadillac. Joe Geist, one of their expert service technicians, did the actual work and did an excellent job as he has done with previous vehicles that I have brought in. I continue to have the greatest of confidence in Joe Alampi and all his staff and am very grateful for how well they handled this particular situation.

Great and caring customer service

by from Aberdeen, M.D. |

This happens to be the 3rd car I've personally bought from them and I've even had a friend buy one from them too. They've always been friendly and never pushy. The service department is also very friendly and helpful.

Great service

by from Colora, Md |

Jake Coy was very helpful, he didn't try to push me into buying something I really didn't want. In fact he help me to decide on which can I really wanted .Thanks Jake

My first pick up truck

by from Havre de Grace, Maryland |

I've been hearing good things about the Chevy Colorado and guess what?? Everything is true. The look, the comfort, the room, and the way it handles is excellent. I was taking my 13 Camaro in for service and left with a 15 Colorado. I'm going to miss my Camaro but the Colorado is doing a good job helping me move on. The salesman (Justin) and the sales department manager (Monty) were excellent in assisting me with the purchase of the Colorado. I will definitely recommend my friends to Adams Chevrolet when their looking for new or used cars. It was a great experience.

Great experience

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

Timmy was the most patient salesperson. I told him I had s budget and he showed me vehicles right in my range. I never felt taken advantage of or rushed to make a decision. My husband and I were there for less than 2 hours finalizing paperwork - that's pretty quick! The entire staff from the manager to the finance manager were nothing but friendly and made us feel so appreciated. Most of all, though, Timmy was patient and took his time making sure we picked the right vehicle. I will go back to him when my husband is ready to purchase one.

Mrs Shirl Beatty

by from lititz, pa |

great bunch of salesman, excellent service. Would tell anyone looking to buy a car it is worth the drive from Pa, they walked me through the process on how they handle out of state transfers, very easy. Even called the next day to see how I like the car

Great vehicle buying experience.

by from Harford, Maryland |

My salesman, Tim, was super nice and easy to work with. I was originally on the market for one of Chevy's limited edition trucks and Tim and the dealership did their best to locate one. I had gone in to do a factory build but ended up buying a 2015 2500 HD High Country that im absolutely loving!

Professional

by from Havre de grace, md |

They did not check my break pads like I requested. Fast service.