Cowles Parkway Ford

13779 Noblewood Plz, Woodbridge, VA 22193

New 888-890-3504 New 888-890-3504
Used 888-897-8014 Used 888-897-8014
Service 866-528-5445 Service 866-528-5445

If You Bought A Ford Anywhere Else, You Simply Paid Too Much!

Always great attention and service.

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

We bought our car here and we bring this car and the other we have to this facility. Always been great, attention, service, and feedback. We won't take our cars anywhere else.

Great service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I had to take my Fusion in for work due to a recall! They were knowledgeable, and prompt! They kept me updated over a period of time so I knew when my vehicle would be ready! Very professional! I didn't like that when I did have to ask an additional question no one acknowledged me for some time but it was taken care of immidiatly after my request! While I waited I asked questions and test drive a couple vehicles and I love love loved the process! Some sales men can be pushy and all about one thing and they rush, BUT Brian was amazing he addressed all of my needs and wants and did all he could to see that I was aware of all my options for my next purchase!

Great repair service for my F-350

by from Manassas, VA |

James McDowell in the service department was awesome. Took excellent care of my F-350 DRW and went out of his way to make the entire repair process easy for me.

Service on my Ford Fiesta

by from Woodbridge, Virginia |

Kudos to Cowles Ford Service dept/Richard for their excellent service. They handled our service quickly and efficiently, honoring our previously scheduled appointment in the face of a blizzard coming in that day and got us out the door so we could get home before the roads got bad. Thanks again for your professionalism.

Editing my review (Not returning calls or emails)

by from Richmond, VA |

My emails were finally returned and my concerns were addressed. I am satisfied with the results and I would recommend this dealership.

February 2, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Service at Cowles Ford

by from Woodbridge, Va |

We had a recall on our Ford Fusion Hybrid they got us in in a timely manner and Richard kept us informed and when they needed it for an extra day he made sure we had a loaner vehicle.

February 2, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Barrie. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Ford 2005 Focus

by from Woodbridge, VA |

had a flat on a busy day for Cowles Quick Lane. could not promise a repair "today" they gave me a ride home. and I decided to have my "annual" service done. They finished the "service" repaired the tire and got me back to Cowels in time for me to get my grocery shopping done before the blizzard.

January 27, 2016

Amos, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Cowles Parkway Ford. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service.

Not returning my calls or emails.

by from Richmond, VA |

I am editing my review as I've had an issue with the payoff for my trade in and I cannot get anyone from Cowles Parkway to respond. I have sent four emails and left 2 voicemail messages and no one has responded. At this point, I am disappointed with how I've been treated since purchasing the vehicle and it has soured my opinion of the dealership. If they get my issue fixed quickly I will adjust my rating again.

Certified Pre-owned purchase

by from Glen Allen, VA |

The dealership was welcoming from the moment we walked in. We were greeted immediately and assigned a salesperson. This dealership is top notch all the way. Within 10 minutes, we were test driving the car. The best thing about this dealership (in my opinion), was the ability to take the car you want into a separate "show-room" area. This helped because it was dark and very cold outside the day we came. That probably saved the sale for them because we weren't completely sold until we saw it under the lights in a temperature controlled environment.

January 27, 2016

Mike, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Cowles Parkway Ford. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Great services

by from Quantico, Virgina |

I went in with a friend to finish buying his car that he got. my friend new I was in the market for a car. He intourduced me to the on of the employees that he with and they worked with me to get my car finaced over all really good experance.

January 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, Joseph. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.