Bob Penkhus Volvo, Mazda, VW

Service 888-287-1836

Nobody Buys Just One

Pleasant buying experience.

by from Pueblo West, CO |

Purchased a used vehicle, overall excellent experience.

Bob Penkhus Volvo, Mazda, VW responded to this review

July 15, 2014

Thank you for such a positive review! We are grateful for your business and look forward to working with you again. Regards, David Stein Used Vehicle Director Bob Penkhus Motor Company 719-473-4100

Horrible!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Never buy a car from Bob Penkhus, and here's why. I came in to buy a car from them while my husband was deployed overseas, they took full advantage of this and sold me a Jeep for 23k, which I two days later had appraised at just 15k, why? Let me tell you, the roof leaks in two places, the tires need replacing, the sway bar links were loose and the alignment was off. I made them take it back, reluctantly, and VERY rudely. They messed me around for over a week, the manager is beyond rude and nothing short of a scam artist. I finally got another vehicle from them yesterday after countless phone calls and literally having to drive down there every single day to be ignored for hours and pushed around from salesman to salesman. They already have that Jeep back for sale, this time for 26k. So, beware, just don't go anywhere near them!! The manager is a piece of work, and they love to bully people into service warranties they don't want, with the threat of not closing the deal otherwise. To top it off, their 165 point "inspection" is a 5 minute look over and they do the bare minimum, to include selling tires that already need replaced immediately. Stay far away!!!

Bob Penkhus Volvo, Mazda, VW responded to this review

July 16, 2014

I am very sorry to hear that you had such an unpleasant experience with our dealership. If there is anything we can do to earn your business, and more importantly your trust, please let me know. I would like to resolve this with you if you are willing to speak with me. David Stein Used Vehicle Director Bob Penkhus Motor Company 719-473-4100

Great Dealership!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

The sales people were very helpful looking at different financing ways of getting a car. Very easy to work with. Very good communicators and a high integrity throughout this dealership. I would recommend anyone to go their next vehicle at this dealership. Great selection of new and used vehicles!!!! Dan Olson

Great service

by from Denver, Co |

I spoke to Amanda through email when inquiring about a vehicle. I got a surprisingly fast response and was very satisfied with my conversation with her. Unfortunately they sold the truck before I came down to look at it, she also notified me right away which I really appreciated instead of waiting for me to arrive like most dealers do. I am watching their inventory for what I am looking for and so is Amanda.

Great experience

by from Colorado Springs, Co |

Best experience! Knowledgable sales team. Honest and professional. Leased two cars! I will tell everyone I know that Bob Penkhus dealership is the place to go if you want a great deal and a great buying experience! I got to meet everyone! Thanks again!! SFS

Excellent experience

by from Colorado Springs, Co |

We had no intention on purchasing a vehicle at this dealership! We stopped to do a test drive at Bob Penkhus to save time. We had plans that afternoon to actually make a purchase at another dealership. Well we did a test drive, leased a car! We had such an awesome experience we got to meet the numbers guy! You know the one that hides behind the curtain! We were engaged with Joseph and Paul savvy professional, honest and knowledgable sales team, Scott, Charlie, Tad and Robby!!!! Wow!!! They were so unbelievable I decided I want a car too! Ha! We leased not one but two vehicles!!!! We have leased many cars with many dealerships in Colorado Springs I have always said Phil Winslow BMW had the BEST buying experience now we proudly want to tell everyone we know that Bob Penkhus is spot on! We will always buy at his dealership!!! What a great place! Great people! Their Motto..." Make the customer happy" we are so happy!! Thank you Bob Penkhus for making us apart of your family!!!

Conscientious

by from Denver, Colorado |

I called about a car and they called me back right away. The car was already sold but they have kept me in the loop looking for another car that meets my requirements. They are friendly and professional. I live an hour and a half away from them and they are sure to not have me drive there if the car does not meet my needs. I would recommend them to my friends.They are still looking for a car for me and I would purchase from them.

Called for information on a used car

by from Peyton CO. |

Called to get more information on a car that was advertised. The salesman called me back within a few hours. He was sitting in the car had it running and explained to me the options and condition of interior and exterior. I did not purchase the car but was impressed with the callback. It has been my experience that the dealer won't tell you much about a car they want to get you to come in and look at it. this callback saved me a trip due to the lack of an option that I required. Very impressed would go to that dealer again.

Bought an Superb Used Volvo

by from Denver, CO |

It was certainly worth my time to venture out of the Denver car sales venues. The vehicles I had requested to see were available, and the salesperson was knowledgeable and nice to deal with. Great buying experience!