Bob Penkhus Volvo, Mazda, VW

1101 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 877-743-0504
Used 888-443-3616
Service 888-287-1836

Bob Penkhus, "Where Nobody Buys Just One"!

Great service!!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I came in about a week ago looking to replace my totaled car from the hale damage. I found what I was looking for, and they gave me a great first look at it. Gareth was knowledgeable of the car.He sold me the car in a great price and he hooked me up with a full tank too. Sadly I had to take that car back because of loan issues. I was afraid to start from scratch again. I went there telling him the problems i had with my loan and they understand me completely. They found me another car that same day and told me to give them a good price for a car. I did, and was dissapointed because i felt that the price they game me was too low for the dealership to accept. But they did. Gave me that car in a great and fair price and drove away with away with it the next day, without any penalites from the other car. His manager Matt Canales was nice enough to make me that offer for that car. They are really military friendly and understandable to your financial problems. They will present you with many options and that is really amazing!!! Overall perfection =)

July 21, 2015

Good morning John and thank you for your business. I appreciate your kind words and it is so nice to hear we reached our goal of providing you "Overall perfection"! Thank you for your service to our country and please let us know if there is anything you need in the future. Sincerely, Bob Penkhus

See my longtime friend and salesman Zac Bunz

by from Colorado Springs |

Zachary was super helpful, and answered all of our questions. We will definitely be buying all of our cars from Bob penkhus.

Looking for a vehicle see The Navy Guy Zac Bunz

by from Colorado Springs |

Zach bunz greatest car salesman in the world and I loved that he was in the military the same as me and that made the transition super smooth. Ask for this man if you wanna buy a car you won't regret it !!!!

GO SEE ZAC BUNZ!!!!

by from Colorado Springs |

Zac Bunz is the guy to see!!! Very knowledgeable and no pressure type sales pro. Military and will help his brothers and sisters any way possible. Go see Zac!!! You won't be disappointed!

Great Buying Experience

by from Castle Pines, CO |

Buying a car at Bob Penkus was a great experiece. Ben, the sales person was fantastic to deal with, even delivering the car all the way into Castle Pines. I can't say enough good things, Ben was fantastic to deal with!!!

July 22, 2015

Great job Ben and THANK YOU Steve! Your business is very important to us and I appreciate it, more than I can say. Enjoy your vehicle and please let us know how we can further assist you in the future. Sincerely, Bob Penkhus

You Rock

by from Chipita Park CO |

Bob Penkhus offers excellent service in their Motor City and Powers locations. The facilities are clean and welcoming which sets a nice stage for the experience. Their service staff goes above and beyond, every single time! Truly they do! I appreciate their attention to detail, concern for my budget and overall attentiveness. Thank you guys!

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate the effort that takes and are so glad your enjoying your service relationship with our dealership. Sincerely, Bob Penkhus

Excellent Experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This was the most excellent, respectful car buying experience I have ever had. Ben Gallentine was very helpful and really listened to my concerns. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Customer service is excellent. Thank you!

July 22, 2015

Hello Britt! We hope you are enjoying your new car and I wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU! "Thank you" for giving us the opportunity to earn your business AND "Thank you" for sharing your experience with others! I sincerely appreciate it! Bob Penkhus

great people

by from hoehne, co |

my son and i went to bob penkhus to look at a ford flex really did not like the color but liked the dark brown interior needed to get a better car for my health problems was having problems in getting a good price for the jeep i was trading in which was upside down with everyones help i was able to get the ford flex thanks everyone

May 8, 2015

Good afternoon to you and your son. We are so glad you Bob Penkhus the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to having you as one of our valued customer's! Enjoy your new Ford Flex! Sincerely.

Don't buy a used car here

by from Denver, CO |

Went to buy a car. They were using the car listed as a loaner. The miles were incorrectly listed on the ad from actual miles. It took hours before they got the vehicle to the dealership. We saw the vehicle at night; the salesperson said it was good,not so much. The next day we found a chip in the window, hole in the floorboard carpet, needed to replace the tires, no owners manual and other items as well. I had our mechanic go over the car and he said the fluids were dirty and had not been serviced well. I called the dealership and they told me I had to buy my own owners manual. do not buy a used car from this dealership. I will NEVER purchase a car from them again. Love Mazda but not Bob Penkhus.

April 22, 2015

Good evening. I would be happy to assist you with your concerns and happily reimburse you for the owners manual, if you purchased one. If you did not purchase one, I will promptly handle that as well. We truly strive to provide great service and it is disappointing to hear that we fell short in our relationship with you. I can be contacted at 719-473-4100, Nancy

Respectful, Caring, and Considerate

by from Woodland Park, CO |

I recently went to Bob Penkhus with my husband to purchase a used vehicle. We had very specific circumstances around the loan we got from ENT, and we were upside down in our trade. We knew it was going to be very difficult, if at all possible, to find a new vehicle. Mr Charlie Allen, and salesman Paul, along with finance manager Hauss, went far above and beyond to help us not only find a vehicle, but a fully loaded, low-milage AWD SUV with a a third-row. They hit all the marks of what we were looking for and then some, as this unit has heated seats, DVD player and every option available. They spent at least 3 or 4 hours working with the bank lenders, searching inventory, evaluating our trade and taking into account our unique circumstances to find us a vehicle. As I stated earlier, we were fully prepared to walk out without a car. I am still in awe at the level of professionalism, the level of respect and dignity shown us and the overall expereince. We will always return to Bob Penkhus for all our needs. We have a teeneager ready to drive soon, and we will be certain to visit this dealership to find her a safe, reliable and affordable first vehicle. I can not express how amazing this experience was. Thank you!!!

December 22, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience as it truly does help us grow. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Bought my 1st VW GTI from Ethan.

by from Colorado Springs |

I had a great experience with Ethan at this dealership. No pressure, worked with all the issues I had and got me a sweet deal! I would recommend everyone goes see him. He will work hard for you.

December 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and we are happy to hear that Ethan took great care of you!