Larry H. Miller Toyota Scion Colorado Springs

15 E. Motor Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 888-323-5301
Used 888-768-1012
Service 866-694-6930

You'll Love It Here. Driven By You.

Best Tire Deal!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I blew a tire on the highway approximately 6-7 miles away from this store. When I called my roadside service they suggested that I call Larry H. Miller Toyota of Colorado Springs. What? I tried it out and they had my vehicle towed in, not only repaired my tire but gave me a deal of 3 tires and then one for $1. All my tires needed replacement anyway. I really like these guys! Best part is that I don't even own a Toyota!

Service

by from Pueblo, Co |

There were some discrepancies in my loan process, so they gave me an upgraded warranty and a year of free servicing on my car as part of the solution. They serviced my car great. My only issues is that when I was considering buying my car they called sometimes two times everyday. Thgat got annoying. Otherwise the service has been exceptional.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and for letting us know. We're pleased to see that we got you all taken care of and we will pass along your feedback to out management staff.

Great Service

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

I was lamenting to a coworker early one morning about having to take my car in to get its oil changed and how I was going to take it to a local car shop. My coworker replied that he had a friend who worked at the popular chain and had admitted to my coworker that he had put old oil in a car so the company could get rid of it. I instantly changed my mind to going to that particular car shop and asked him where he would recommend I take my car. He said that a Toyota Dealership down the road would probably service my Camry and that they had a special $75 for 3 visits deal that I might be interested in. I told him I was and decided to call Larry H. Miller. From the moment I drove into the dealership I was taken care of in regards to my car, my time, and my safety. I always felt safe in the dealership and very welcomed when I talk to anyone in the dealership that worked there. Since this was my first time bringing in my car to a dealership with a multiple point inspection I was a little hesitant about the dealership trying to sell me something I didn't need. Although the employee did try to press me to get my car maintained with the dealership, he understood that I was taking time out of work to get my car's oil changed and let me know that all the maintenance that my car needed could wait and tried to get me out as soon as possible. It was really nice not to be pressed or harassed about getting my car's maintenance at the dealership on that day and now that I have two more oil changes already paid for at Larry H. Miller I am looking forward to going back to get my car maintained.

May 20, 2014

We're pleased to see that everything worked out great with your service on the Camry and thank you for choosing us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Toyota Highlander

by from Buena Vista, CO |

My service advisor was 2672 Daniel Alvarado. I am VERY impressed with the service at Larry Miller. Everyone is courteous, congenial, professional, and efficient. I sit waiting and think how pleasant even the waiting room is. This is a top-notch operation with extremely good employees. No improvements can make better what you already have.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for letting us know and that's great to hear! We will pass this along to Daniel and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Service Center

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

John greeted me when I drove in...nice. He then looked over the car to let me know what needed to be looked at and why it needed to be taken care of. I want to keep my Sienna for a long time so I appreciate any service that needs to be done, pointed out to me. He had to keep it overnight and offered a shuttle or a rental car if needed. I always get excellent service at my Toyota dealer.

May 19, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we will definitely pass along your compliments to John as well as our service staff.

Dealer Review. Larry Miller

by from Colorado Springs, co |

Couldn't have been better!

May 20, 2014

That's great to hear and thank you for leaving us this review!

nice job

by from colorado springs, CO |

very nice staff, timely completion of recall repair. thank you!

April 10, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We'll see you on your next visit.

A good day

by from Colorado Springs , CO |

Did a wonderful job of getting me in to get my basic service (Oil change, tire rotation etc..). Glad to have met Ray. He answered all one thousand of my questions with a smile. Good experience overall

April 10, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff including Ray.

IF YOU ARE MILITARY AVIOD THIS DEALERSHIP!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Last year I purchased a used 2010 Camry from Larry H. Miller Toyota and within two hours of driving the car off the lot I began experiencing engine issues with the new car. I asked a mechanic friend of mine to inspect the car and he informed me that he believed there was a mechanical issue with the engine. That same evening I took the car back to Larry H. Miller Toyota to inform the salesmen who sold me the car; Mark of the issues I was experiencing. He immediately denied anything being wrong with the car and when I asked to speak to the Sales Manager; TC Moran he became very defensive but reluctantly let Mr. Moran know I wanted to speak to him. When speaking to the sales manager I informed him of my concern that having just bought the car earlier that day I was already experiencing mechanical issues and asked if I could return the car in exchange for buying a new 2013 Corolla from the dealership. He told me that I could not return the car but I could trade it in for $18,000, which was $3,500 less than I paid for it several hours earlier. Surprised to hear his poor offer, I calmly inquired as to why he was suddenly unwilling to work with me on this issue and it was at this point that Mr. Moran and the salesman became very rude and defensive in nature informing me they were not legally bound to offer me anything for the car I just bought from them, with Mr. Moran stating that I had no legal recourse against him despite me never bringing up any legality up to that point. With the issue unresolved and the General Manager not available for me to talk to I left the dealership. Due to the terrible customer service I experienced at this dealership I will never do business with Larry H. Miller Toyota again, and I recommend if you are shopping for a Toyota in the Colorado Springs area, look elsewhere.

CLASS ACT!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I had some issues with a mistake that was made with my paperwork. I had to return to dealership to correct the err but I was pleasantly surprised that the dealership had made a mistake in my favor and asked me return to make the agreement match what was originally agreed. They refunded the difference and then the General Manager, Jay Frank, actually apologized for the error. They filled my vehicle with gas again for my troubles and made me feel as if they take pride in their treatment of customers. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others and sincerely feel as if they are a class act.

December 11, 2013

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that we were able to get you taken care of. We'll be sure to pass this along to Jay and our staff, and let us know if there's anything that we can help you with in the future. Take care.

A+ Service and very professional

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I brought my vehicle in for service and found their dealership and professional to be top notch! I was welcomed to the dealership by a young lady who was a breath of fresh air. She immediately introduced me to the Service Manager and I felt like I was receiving the red carpet treatment. Definitely the best service I have received at a car dealership and that says A LOT!

March 18, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that our service department took such great care of you. We'll be sure to pass this along to them and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.