Larry H. Miller Toyota Scion Colorado Springs

15 E. Motor Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 888-323-5301
Used 888-768-1012
Service 866-694-6930

You'll Love It Here. Driven By You.

Service for CV Joint Boots on 2007 FJ on 8/2/14

by from Cascade, CO |

Did a great Job. Got me in fast, Explained everything when the work was done, and Everyone was very presonable to deal with.

August 5, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff.

Toyota Tacoma

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

The dealership had an assortment of Tacomas, Andy Murdock was very helpful and was very patient

November 14, 2014

Hi, Ron! Thank you for leaving this review and for sharing your experience with us. We will pass along your compliments to Andy and let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Toyota Prius

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This was my husband and my first time purchasing a car, and we had decided to just look around for awhile. Andy, our salesman, was so helpful with facts and understand of car, we ended up buying the Toyota Prius 2014 by the end of the day! We appreciated being introduced to how the maintenance will happen as well as the introductions of the people we need to contact for any services we will need. In the end, we were very happy with our purchase as well as the people who work in this dealership.

November 6, 2014

Hi, Kaisa! Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying your first vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Andy.

Toyota of Colorado Springs

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

My husband and I highly recommend you go see Cooper and this dealership. Cooper meet us outside and was very polite and friendly, not pushy, he got the car that we wanted to test drive, it drove really well, he pointed out all the advantages the car has. Cooper showed us how all the new gadgets which we never had in our prior vehicle worked. We then went inside and discussed the prices, still being friendly and not pushy, if he had been we would have been out the door. I would highly recommend Cooper and this dealership. We ended up meeting the manager who visited with us for some time, I'm sure he had other things to do but he took his time to make sure we were being taken care of, we also meet some of the other employees of store. They were all extremely nice and helpful, they were very easy to work with. Judy

November 6, 2014

Hi, Judy! Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Cooper.

Scion tC oil change

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

The toyota employee that explained the services of my vehicle was polite, informative, and beautiful. I left with a well-serviced car and a smile.

October 24, 2014

Hi, Alex. Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We'll see you on your next visit.

Great service department

by from Meadville, PA |

Just needed a quick oil change after driving in from Pennsylvania and got exactly what I wanted. Nice clean dealership with friendly and professional staff!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We will pass along your compliments to our staff.

Seventh vehicle purchased from Toyota of Colorado

by from Colorado Springs Colorado |

If your in the market for a vehicle give Toyota of Colorado Springs a visit, you won't regret it.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and for the recommendation, Greg.

car service

by from Pueblo, CO |

I brought my 2013 Avalon in for service. He said it would be 45 minutes and I think it was done before that. Very happy with service.

September 30, 2014

Hi, Sheryl. Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your Avalon in a timely fashion. We'll see you on your next visit.

Great service department

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Quick and efficient. It is a pleasure taking in my RAV4 for service.

September 27, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you and your RAV4 on your next visit.

New Highlander

by from Colorado Springs |

We purchased a new Toyota Highlander from Larry H Miller dealership. The entire process was very easy and quick thanks to their internet sales person, Noe. We ironed out most of the details via email which saved valuable time. The overall experience was great.

September 27, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchase! We hope to see you again in the future and let us know if you ever need anything else.

Exemplary Service Rep

by from Colorado Springs |

The service rep, James Neeley, was amazing. I have been complaining about the musty smell coming from my air conditioner since day 1 (I bought the car new). Past service reps have blown me off, James took the time to talk to me about his similar experience and how to fix it. Wow! a simple acknowledgment of the issue and how to fix it. Not that big a deal but it meant a lot to me. The lower score on the facilities comes from the waiting room being very cold and although you put out coffee, a bit of hot water for tea would be nice. also you were out pf one of the filters i needed

September 27, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We'll see you on your next visit and we'll definitely pass along your feedback to our management staff.