Larry H. Miller Toyota Scion Colorado Springs

15 E. Motor Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 888-323-5301
Used 888-768-1012
Service 866-694-6930

You'll Love It Here. Driven By You.

Best Tire Deal!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I blew a tire on the highway approximately 6-7 miles away from this store. When I called my roadside service they suggested that I call Larry H. Miller Toyota of Colorado Springs. What? I tried it out and they had my vehicle towed in, not only repaired my tire but gave me a deal of 3 tires and then one for $1. All my tires needed replacement anyway. I really like these guys! Best part is that I don't even own a Toyota!

10,000 mile check up

by from Colorado Springs, Co. |

10,000 mile service. Was receive in timely manner and was offered a courtesy ride (declined). Waited in customer service lounge. Free coffee was nice but most dealerships provide some small snacks as well. A minor point but just being honest. Service work was done faster than promised and a pass for car wash was clipped to my receipt, again a nice touch. Overall a very efficient service. Would give high marks to dealership.

July 27, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about your experience in our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Excellent, friendly, professional experience

by from Windsor, CT |

We had salespersons who made our buying experience truly excellent. Everett, in particular, went out of his way to be helpful and informative. Completely satisfied and impressed with the experience and excited by our new 4Runmer!

July 24, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase! Enjoy the new 4Runner and we will pass along your compliments to Everett.

Service for our 2012 4Runner

by from Colorado Springs, Co. |

When my wife brought in her vehicle for service this past Saturday July 12th, (oil change, tire rotation and inspection), she was greeted initially by an advisor that made an inappropriate comment to her which was very much unappreciated. She brought this to the attention of her advisor, Kevin, an he said that he has had similar compaints about this individual! We recived a phone call from Kevin letting us know that there was a nail in the right rear tire and that it needed to be repaired. When we brough the vehicle home after the servicing had been completed -- I noticed that two of the valve stem covers on twoof the tires were missing! Every experience, (including the buying experience), has been less than stellar. Also; we take these surveys seriously and take the time to fill them out, but never get any response back. I can tell you this for a fact: after our lease is up -- we will not be purchasing, or leasing any more vehicles from any Larry Miller dealership.

John (Service)

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Clearly explained the process of what was going to be looked at and done if needed.

July 15, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we're pleased to see that everything worked out with your vehicle. We'll see you on your next visit.

Service

by from Pueblo, Co |

There were some discrepancies in my loan process, so they gave me an upgraded warranty and a year of free servicing on my car as part of the solution. They serviced my car great. My only issues is that when I was considering buying my car they called sometimes two times everyday. Thgat got annoying. Otherwise the service has been exceptional.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and for letting us know. We're pleased to see that we got you all taken care of and we will pass along your feedback to out management staff.

Great Service

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

I was lamenting to a coworker early one morning about having to take my car in to get its oil changed and how I was going to take it to a local car shop. My coworker replied that he had a friend who worked at the popular chain and had admitted to my coworker that he had put old oil in a car so the company could get rid of it. I instantly changed my mind to going to that particular car shop and asked him where he would recommend I take my car. He said that a Toyota Dealership down the road would probably service my Camry and that they had a special $75 for 3 visits deal that I might be interested in. I told him I was and decided to call Larry H. Miller. From the moment I drove into the dealership I was taken care of in regards to my car, my time, and my safety. I always felt safe in the dealership and very welcomed when I talk to anyone in the dealership that worked there. Since this was my first time bringing in my car to a dealership with a multiple point inspection I was a little hesitant about the dealership trying to sell me something I didn't need. Although the employee did try to press me to get my car maintained with the dealership, he understood that I was taking time out of work to get my car's oil changed and let me know that all the maintenance that my car needed could wait and tried to get me out as soon as possible. It was really nice not to be pressed or harassed about getting my car's maintenance at the dealership on that day and now that I have two more oil changes already paid for at Larry H. Miller I am looking forward to going back to get my car maintained.

May 20, 2014

We're pleased to see that everything worked out great with your service on the Camry and thank you for choosing us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Toyota Highlander

by from Buena Vista, CO |

My service advisor was 2672 Daniel Alvarado. I am VERY impressed with the service at Larry Miller. Everyone is courteous, congenial, professional, and efficient. I sit waiting and think how pleasant even the waiting room is. This is a top-notch operation with extremely good employees. No improvements can make better what you already have.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for letting us know and that's great to hear! We will pass this along to Daniel and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Service Center

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

John greeted me when I drove in...nice. He then looked over the car to let me know what needed to be looked at and why it needed to be taken care of. I want to keep my Sienna for a long time so I appreciate any service that needs to be done, pointed out to me. He had to keep it overnight and offered a shuttle or a rental car if needed. I always get excellent service at my Toyota dealer.

May 19, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and we will definitely pass along your compliments to John as well as our service staff.

Dealer Review. Larry Miller

by from Colorado Springs, co |

Couldn't have been better!

May 20, 2014

That's great to hear and thank you for leaving us this review!

nice job

by from colorado springs, CO |

very nice staff, timely completion of recall repair. thank you!

April 10, 2014