PCH Pre-Owned

1940 Pacific Coast Hwy, Lomita, CA 90717

Used 888-350-4464

Amazing customer service

by from HB,California |

We have been looking for a car for my daughter for over a year, but never found a place that made us feel like we were getting the right car. Then we came across PCH Preowned and met Sal and Jordan. These two guys were amazing, and I really felt at ease with them. They were honest and so helpful, and you knew they would take care of you. When I gave them the deposit for the car, they even gave back $20 to my daughter for gas in her new car. The car was in immaculate condition and looked almost brand new, unlike some other lots we visited. I will always by my cars from here from now on, and will recommend this place to everyone I know.Sal and Jordan.....you guys rock!

July 18, 2013

thank you for the business, it was a pleasure to help with you purchase, we hope that you are enjoying you car, and hope to see you again for you next car. Sal.

Awesome service, great deal ...

by from Inland empire , ca |

I was shopping for a car for my son, came cross a listing on cars.com . Made an appointment over the phone for a test drive, we stopped by the next day and the car was pulled out and ready on time. I drove that car , loved it, felt like new. Asked if I can inspect it prior to purchasing it, Salesperson , Eliana, was kind enough to call BMW dealership and make an appointment for us. Car checked out just fine . Guys at BMW dealer asked how much are paying for it, once we told me , they said that's a good buy.

April 16, 2014

thank you John, we appreciate your business.

Go Right Auto Group

by from El Monte, CA |

sold me a car with transmission problem, and did not even disclose it.

April 6, 2014

first off all, you bought the car from an auction, you never visited our dealership and we never saw you also forgot to mention that you are not a retail customer, YOU ARE A DEALER, It's shameful that you don't tell the truth, and yet you make false claims. You bought it AS IS condition from an auction, you tried to Arbitrate that car at Manheim Riverside Auto Auction, but they found out that you don't have any legitimate reason for Arbitration and your claim was declined. Your Issue, if you have any, should be with the auction. So please stop calling us and stop threating us.

Jankey car dealership

by from Los Angeles California |

This dealership is full of lying theives. I bought a car from them that they wouldn't let me test driver because they said I needed insurance to test drive. They kept saying this car is in perfect shape and there is nothing wrong with it at all. I purchased the car and as soon as I turn it on a light was on they told me it was just a sensor and it will cut off. The light never turned off and about two days later the check engine light turned on. I took it to the bmw dealership and they told me the transmission is going out and the sensorloid or something like that is bad. I called the dealership and told them and they said sorry no warranty there is nothing we can do. I explained I just bought this car two days ago and you guys told me it was in excellent condition and there should be something you can do. Even if I have to buy the part you guys should adleast fix it for free. They said nope there's nothing we can do NO WARRANTY !!! I JUST FEEL TRICKED AND MISTREATED AND LIED TO ... I WOULDNT RECOMMENED ANYONE GOING HERE!!!

excellent service,great staff and above all honest

by from San pedro, ca |

extremely happy with my transaction, called in and made an appiontment for test drive, i got there and the car was ready. I wanted the car to be inspected by a mechanic prior to purchasing it, without any hesitations they agreed to it, and Eliana sent someone to drop off the car at Chevy dealership on my behalf, since i could not drive two cars. Car passed inspection, and it was a smooth transaction. Thank you guys @ PCH

October 1, 2013

thank you so much for your business and feedback. Glad we were able to help. hope to see you again.

Too friendly

by from Los angeles |

I have to say sal great guy receptionist a little to friendly I guess she likes to mix plesure with business (eliana) talking to married man customers out of the office texting and hod knows what else not nice be careful !!!!!! Never again will I recommend this place or buy from here......

Great customer service

by from California |

I recently just purchased my first car from PCH PREOWNED and it was an absolute breeze. I went in there with a specific type car I wanted and they had no problem helping me find my type car. I absolutely love my car and have had no problems. They had great customer service and I will be sure to return for my next car. I definitely recommend PCH PREOWNED as you will be sure to be happy with your purchase, just as I was.

July 19, 2013

Thank you Taylor for giving us the chance to help you with car buying experience, we appreciate your business and hope your enjoying your ride. we will be glad to help anytime.Sal

The perfect pre owned car lot

by from Inglewood California |

This is the perfect car lot to buy a pre owned vehicle,I was very blessed to find this lot. I bought a 2006 Chevy Tahoe perfect no problems with this vehicle it runs very smooth like new everything works in it, under the hood no problem I brought my brother who is a mechanic to check it out, we test drove it PERFECT.The customer service is great,they greet you any questions or concerns they are right there to help,very pleasant people and honest which is a BIG PLUS . Go visit this lot you won't be disappointed. I would definitely recommend others that I know and love to this dealership. I want to thank everyone over at PCH PRE OWNED for there honesty,help and the great deal that I got on this vehicle.........keep up the great work

March 27, 2013

thank you so much for you business,its been an honor to help you with your purchase, we know that there are too many dealers out there, and it means alot for us that you bought your SUV from here. thank you.

LOVELY SERVICE

by from HB , CA |

Had a pleasent experience, i went down there to buy my new car, new used one, i was pre-approved with my own bank at 8.99% APR, and ready to buy the car at that rate. while doing the paper work the finance mgr ( Sal) asked me why i don't give him a chance to find me a lower rate with banks they deal with, bottom line, i gave him a chance to run my credit and sure thing, he got me approved at 5.99%APR. I'm really glad, that i gave it a try.

February 4, 2013

Thank you for your business, we are glad that you gave us that chance. We sincerely appreciate it. We are here to help our customers to find the best deals on cars and financing options as well. Once again, thank you.

great service

by from Torrance |

i was buying a car from them, i wanted to make sure this car, being used, is a good one without headaches, they suggested that i take the car to chevy dealership and have inspected, and they made the appointment for me. i took the car there and passed the inspections i have requested. I'm saying this because i've been to other dealers and they told me "bring your mechanic here, our cars don't leave our lots if not sold".

November 3, 2012

thank you, we value our customers too much, thank you for giving the us the chance, we appreciate your business, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

was not expecting from a used car lot

by from manhattan beach , ca |

friendly staff,great customer service,i was surpirsed that this is a used car lot,spectacular exprience.

November 3, 2012

thank you Larry, it was a pleasure doing business with you, we really appreciate your business, hope you remember us next time you need a car.