Cowles Nissan

14777 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-526-9171
Used 888-627-9934
Service 888-294-2928

Family owned for the past 33 years!

Great Nissan Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

My service advisor, Ms. Sealock, was very professional and informative. She actually got me checked in 20 minutes prior to your opening time.

April 1, 2015

David, thank you for the awesome feedback! Ms. Seaclock is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all she does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Best, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Kristen is always amazing!!!!!! She takes such wonderful care of us and our vehicles. Thank you! I had looked at several other vehicles but purchased the one I did mainly because of the outstanding customer service in the service department. It is also great to have WIFI available. Thank you!

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for your review,Elizabeth! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Kristen could provide a great service to you and your vehicle. Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Cowles Nissan commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. We look forward to serving you again! Best, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Overall the experience was very good. The service was fast and very adequate in my opinion. The young lady that assisted me was very knowledgeable and attentive to my needs.

April 20, 2015

Hi Melinda and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! Best, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

5 Star Experience

by from Woodbridge, Virginia |

I went into your dealership to look around and get an idea. I was already pre-approved with Capital One. I didn't come to get a car that day. I had other dealerships I planned to explore. I liked that the Salesman Claude Bukasa heard me when I said that the vehicle 1st shown me was out of my range and he kept patiently showing me Nissan Rogues down the line. He claimed Nissan could beat my pre-approved interest rate and they did. Brian Maydwell came over and we spoke and hammered away until we were right at a middle ground. Not only did I walk away with a vehicle that day I walked away happy and impressed with your Salesmen and Nate Yohannes in your finance dept. A 5 star experience! I would recommend your dealership to anyone searching for a new or used car.

April 20, 2015

Patricia, thank you for taking the time to write a great review. I am so glad to hear that Claude, Brian, and Nate were able to help you in your vehicle search, and the buying process. It can be an overwhelming thing, so I'm glad our team could make it as stress-free as possible! Enjoy your new ride, and we hope to see you again for future services, and purchases! Arlene, thank you so much for writing a perfect review! Teddy is great, and I am happy to hear he was able to assist you in a professional manner. We hope to see you again! Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

purchase of vehicles

by from Woodbridge, Virginia |

Teddy the salesman took the time to show us the vehicles and explain how they operated very patient not pushy and Nate the finance person was personable and patient as well.

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

My service associate (Mara) had a very professional approach and the waiting time was very short, although I did not have any appointment.

April 14, 2015

Hello Najibullah and thank you for your kind words! Mara is a great asset and we appreciate him for giving you that comfort during your experience! We thank you again and we look forward to servicing you again in the future! Best, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

fantastic service!

by from Woodbridge, Va. |

Everything was perfect! All the ladies were so nice and professional. It is refreshing to be able to visit a dealership and not have to worry about a thing. I know I am in good hands when visiting Cowles Nissan. I want to marry the blonde girl! Love at first sight! Thank you Cowles Nissan.

April 14, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, David! One of our top priorities is exceptional customer care and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Excellent service and sales team!!!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

The entire team was engaging and helped me walk out with a new car. The culture of the sales room was so relaxed. It was nice knowing it was not a stressful environment and there was no pressure to buy.

April 10, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Trevin! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that our team was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Cowles Nissan is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Execellent and Professional Service @ Cowles Nissa

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Receive excellent and fast service with Ms. Kirsten Wright. She is very knowlegeable, caring, accommodating and professional. thanks to the mechanic who worked on my car. The mechanics do not get recognized for the fine job that they do. In addition, lately, my car has been washed and that is a very special treat! thanks to all the hard working people that make Cowles a place to come back to!

January 23, 2015

We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Kirsten and the rest of our team. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Also, take advantage of our most recent online specials available through our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Great Purchase Experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Herb Coates, my sales consultant, was the critical link in my decision to purchase from Cowles Nissan! Without his knowledge, professionalism and ability to allow me to not feel rushed or pushed into a purchase was key to the reason I made the purchase. Great job Herb! He allowed us the time and provided the information we needed to recognize the value in our decision to go with Cowles. For his efforts, we will gladly recommend your dealership to everyone.

January 20, 2015

Congratulations on your purchase! Herb is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. Thank you again for your business and recommendations. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages! Best, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Making the impossible POSSIBLE!

by from Waldorf, MD |

The staff worked with me to meet and match my exact needs. They listened to me and worked tirelessly to get me into a new vehicle. Not once, but TWICE!

January 20, 2015

Thank you and congratulations on your purchase! Our team focuses on what the customers' needs are and they will be pleased to hear that they were able to meet all of your needs. If you have any questions, please come back in to visit! Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with local events and special promotions. Best, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com