Cowles Nissan

14777 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-526-9171
Used 888-627-9934
Service 888-294-2928

Family owned for the past 33 years!

Excellent Service!!!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Blayre was absolutely wonderful. The adviser assigned to me during my visit was extremely helpful and patient with me. If you are looking for exceptional workers and service Cowles Nissan in Woodbridge, VA delivers every time !

July 9, 2015

Chavon, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was so positive. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or needs. Also, be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

outstanding customer service and a timely maner

by from woodbridge, VA. |

the quality and speed of the service was outstanding and the service tech kept us informed of what was going on with the vehicle

July 28, 2015

Ricky, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Cowles Nissan, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with an outstanding experience. We take pride in our customer service and always make sure our customers know everything that is going on! If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Great service.

by from Alexandria, VA |

Great service. Good price. I'd buy a car here again. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The service was fast. No complaints.

July 28, 2015

James, thank you for the feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Awesome experience

by from Woodbridge,VA |

The customer service was exceptional, from the greeting at the door to the service of my car. When I had questions they were answered in completeness and explained well.

July 23, 2015

Juanita, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Bought a 2012 Nissan here

by from Woodbridge va |

Bought the car not even 2 months ago haven't even put 100 miles on the car went out to start it this morning the battery is dead called Nissan they said it's not covered even though I get extended warranty I will never do business here again and this is the 5th Altima I've bought

July 21, 2015

Thank you for this review. Our customers are our top priority, and it's disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience. Please visit or email me so that I can look into your situation and help us move in a more positive direction. Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great Service

by from woodbridge va |

Wait time, very professional and great service. I went to Firestone and Midas for an oil change before coming to Nissan, Firestone said that they could have my car done by the end of the day and Midas said it was a 2 hour wait and I was the first customer to walk through their door.

July 7, 2015

Theora, thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with professional and efficient service, and I am extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was so positive. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great customer service, no pressure car purchase

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Teddy was helpful and informative. I had a pleasant, no pressure car purchase experience. I would definitely come back to Cowles Nissan for my next purchase.

July 7, 2015

Tara, thank you for this fantastic review! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and I am very pleased to hear that Teddy provided you with a pressure-free and pleasant car-buying experience. Congrats on your new car! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and other fun stuff. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Service

by from Woodbridge Va. |

My car was in the shop and out the same day. The tech. Was wonderful. I would highly recommend service at this location.

July 3, 2015

Pam, thanks for the great review! Our team works hard to provide professional and efficient service, and I'm glad that your visit was exactly that way. We appreciate your recommendation and keep us updated how we can serve you again in the future! Also, stay connected with us between visits on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Troy was very professional and helpful. He did great with helping me find the vehicle that I was looking for. It was an easy and to the point experience.

Brake service

by from Woodbridge, Va |

Your Service Manager was very attentive and responsive to my needs, and the condition of my Titan. The service was very quick and appears to have remedied the problems. That was very appreciated.

July 3, 2015

Thomas, thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments to our service team. It's our pleasure to provide top quality service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. We hope that you will continue to come to us for any of your automotive needs. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Unprofessional establishment

by from Monroeville NJ |

Today I drove 166 miles to this dealership to purchase a used 2013 car ,I had spoken to the sales women for several days prior to finally arriving. The car was not as advertised as there was numerous issues with the paint ,so bad that in several places you could see the bare medal. Our sales women seemed to be surprised of our findings so we showed her the issues. The rear bumper she said was new it wasnt like that several days ago and I was told the paint issues on the hood was from "road issues" . Now my 2013 mustang was parked right there that is not garaged kept at home as I pointed out and we all know how ban NJ roads are. However the worst part was the lack of professionalism that I witnessed,First I saw and heard the manger talk extremely rude to our sales person.Then when i asked what deal they would now give me based on the paint issues on the hood and rear bumper not only did the manager refuse to come talk to me after driving this far, he rudely and aggressively threw his paper on the desk and told the sales women "the price is what it is". I had my daughter with me as this was going to be her car and her fist experience in a car dealership! Way to go Cowles you certainly showed her the true side of "good service" of course I walked out very upset! I have bought at least 7 new cars in my life time in several states NJ, Penn. and Maryland NEVER EVER have I been so appalled at the lack of professionalism and rudeness. This is a dealership you should never visit!

July 3, 2015

Thank you for alerting us of this issue. I would like to apologize for your experience. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement. I would like to assure you that we never intend to do anything to upset our customers, however, if you are willing to contact us at your convenience, we would be more than happy to further discuss the issue and move forward in a positive direction. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.