Cowles Nissan

14777 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-526-9171
Used 888-627-9934
Service 888-294-2928

Family owned for the past 33 years!

Wonderful Sales Team!

by from Woodbridge, Va |

Chad and Nate worked diligently to help find me an automobile that I could afford. Chad walked the sales lot we me, while Nate ran the numbers on the various cars I liked to help me find the one that I loved and was in my price range. The issues and concerns I did have the GM of Sales addressed in a professional manner. After purchasing my car, I spoke with a family member and was informed that they too had purchased a car for Cowles and they also loved the service.

August 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests, and I am so happy to hear that Chad and Nate were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again in the future. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Super experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Friendly and knowledgeable staff that quickly responded to my inquiries with the information that I asked for. No run-around or waiting when it was time to make the deal. A great experience overall.

September 17, 2014

William, we love hearing from our customers, so thank you for taking the time write this glowing feedback! It's wonderful to hear that our staff at Cowles Nissan was able to provide you with such a great experience, and we really appreciate this feedback and will share it with our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Please, smile!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

It was a better experience than my last time there. I am glad to see that some renovations are taking place. I would like more words from the service stuff about the condition on my vehicle.

September 12, 2014

Maya, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Cowles Nissan, and please feel free to visit us if you have any further automotive needs. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great customer service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

David had me in and out and new the products well. I was also surprised at the attention paid to the cars.com/truecar.com prices that I brought to their attention. That was my first "brand new zero mileage" car purchase, and it was a positive experience.

September 8, 2014

It's reassuring to know that David provided you with an informative and personalized work! Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service, which means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I am happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase, and please do not hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Maintenance and Repair

by from Woodbridge, VA |

David, my service rep was awesome. He explained everything thoroughly and was very pleasant to work with. Answered all my questions.

September 8, 2014

Maura, we are pleased to read about your wonderful time working with David. We strive to ensure that each and every one of our guests enjoy their visit at our dealership by delivering a welcoming and informative customer service experience. Thank you for choosing Cowles Nissan, and if you have any concerns regarding your vehicle, feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Very good service, but don't hang around.....

by from Woodbridge, Virginia |

Very clear description of my needs by the rep I spoke to. I also appreciated having the car washed and vacuumed for me when the service was finished.

September 8, 2014

Thank you so much for this review and for sharing your great experience with us, John. Our goal is to make sure that every guest receives full satisfaction with the service we provide, and we're glad to know that you drove away with such a positive feeling. If you need anything else at all regarding your vehicle, please come back to see us. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

My new 2014 Nissan Altima

by from Woodbridge, VA |

My salesman, Claude, was very knowledgeable and worked hard to get me into my new Nissan. It was a pleasure to buy from him. And I will definitely contact him for my next new car.

September 10, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is magnificent to hear that Claude was able to provide you with not only the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Cowles Nissan is known for, but also the most enjoyable vehicle-buying experience that you've ever had. Thank you for the wonderful review, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

great service friendly staff

by from Woodbridge, VA |

The service department always go above and beyond for me. They make sure I'm driving away with a safe vehicle.

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, and it is great to hear that we were able to provide you with such a positive service experience. Please feel free to come back in to visit if you have any further automotive needs. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great service on a warranty/recall service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

- having a shuttle to drive me back to my apartment then picking me up when my car repair was completed - being promptly informed when the service was completed and that a driver was on his way to drive me back to the shop

August 8, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to achieve this during your visit. Do not hesitate to inform us if you have any further automotive concerns. We look forward to working with you again soon. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

EXCELLENT SERVICE PERSONNEL

by from WOODBRIDGE, VA |

THE SERVICE REP ALEX CLARK WAS POLITE AND EFFICIENT. HE KEPT ME INFORMED THROUGHOUT THE DAY OF THE STATUS OF MY VEHICLE. HE IS A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

August 7, 2014

Beverly, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Alex is great with people and I am happy to hear that he kept you informed on the status of the work on your vehicle. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Questioning my purchase.

by from Virginia |

The staff was patient as I discussed with my wife what the best course of action would be for the family.

August 6, 2014

Luke, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, as it helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Cowles Nissan, and please come back in to visit if you have any further automotive needs. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.