Cowles Nissan

14777 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-526-9171
Used 888-627-9934
Service 888-294-2928

Family owned for the past 33 years!

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I like the thoroughness and speed of service. I will certainly use Cowles Nissan again. Also, I will recommend, Cowles Nissan to family and friends.

The Worst Service Ever!!!!!!!

by from Woodbrige, Virginia |

I don't even know where to begin....... I was told not to bring my vehicle here because the service wasn't that great and that I should go to Alexandria to do any type of repairs. I called Nissan Cowles of Woodbridge Va to do a recall job on a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder and which I still had to pay $2500 which i did not mind. They called and told me the vehicle was ready. I go with one of my mechanics.....after we are given the key we noticed the car had a low tire we asked the service guy Cheeky to help us out and he sends out one of the shops mechanics(Ron). when he got there he received us with the utmost disrespect saying "it's not their problem our tire is low" he puts air in the tire then after we tried to start the vehicle the car did not start and popped the hood and noticed the antifreeze reservoir is empty not a single drop. we asked him about that as well, he said again it's not his fault and that we should of brought all of that with us to get the car going. Ron the mechanic was extremely rude and not 1% polite to customers trying to earn your business. We go back today for another Transmission job and they recognized us from the week beofre and said we could not give you guys any services for the way you guys acted last week. We did't do anything wrong just asked if they could assist us so we can safely transport the vehicle to it's destination.

August 19, 2015

Marvin, your feedback is greatly appreciated. While the situation you described would certainly cause anyone to become frustrated, it's also not the typical customer experience here at Cowles Nissan. I encourage you to give me a call to discuss this matter further and hopefully repair our business relationship. I look forward to hearing from you. Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Good Second Experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Service Advisor Mara was really attentive, quick and concise and truly made things simple (which I value). She was warm, receptive and took control. She made recommendations and reviewed my customer record thoroughly to make sure I had taken care of the needs of my vehicle for the mileage. Kudos!

August 13, 2015

Hi Farid! Thank you so much for the kudos! I am very happy to hear that Mara was so attentive during your visit to our dealership. Our staff and customers are very important to us and we want to be able to provide them with the kind of service they deserve. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great service and professional staff

by from Woodbridge VA |

Courtesy of staff and results of work; Representative understood the reason for service and rapidly moved through the paperwork. Rep called with details of problems discovered and recommended detail repairs needed.

August 11, 2015

Angelo, we appreciate your kind words. We are committed to providing top quality service and we're happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks for your business and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great Service with a Smile

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Always the happy smile you get when you drive up and Kirsten, the Service Manager is there to greet and assist you. Kirsten is a great asset to your dealership.

August 11, 2015

Pat, thank you for your kind review. We aim to satisfy every guest that comes in the door, and it's appears as though our team has done just that! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Cheeky's Great Customer Centricity

by from Woodbridge Virginia |

Cheeky was a great representative to work with. He contacted me with the mechanics findings and was very helpful with the repairs I needed.

August 7, 2015

Kendric, thank you so much for this great review and star rating! I am pleased to hear that Cheeky was so helpful during your visit with us. We work very hard to provide each of our customers with exceptional service and it's good to hear that our team was able to show you what Cowles Nissan is all about. We would love to work with you again. Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great explanation of services

by from Woodbridge va |

Steven was great at explaining not just the price but the necessity of the services I needed and when I needed them. He was polite and professional.

August 7, 2015

Heran, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers, and it's appears as though Steve has done just that! Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Quick and Complete Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I didn't need to make an appointment for an oil change. It was amazing to show up on the last day of the month and have the oil change done in less than an hour. Also I was informed about the condition of my car so I have confidence in my car

August 5, 2015

Patricia, thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

outstanding customer service and a timely maner

by from woodbridge, VA. |

the quality and speed of the service was outstanding and the service tech kept us informed of what was going on with the vehicle

July 28, 2015

Ricky, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Cowles Nissan, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with an outstanding experience. We take pride in our customer service and always make sure our customers know everything that is going on! If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Awesome experience

by from Woodbridge,VA |

The customer service was exceptional, from the greeting at the door to the service of my car. When I had questions they were answered in completeness and explained well.

July 23, 2015

Juanita, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.