Cowles Nissan

14777 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-526-9171
Used 888-627-9934
Service 888-294-2928

Family owned for the past 33 years!

Nissan Service

by from Dumfries, VA |

I went to Cowles Nissan yesterday for an oil change.The service was prompt and very professional.I was out the door in less than an hour.

June 5, 2014

Harvey, thank you so much for this review. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with a professional, prompt and fast service experience. Feel free to visit us if you have any further concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great service

by from Woodbridge, va |

The staff at cowles nissan is great! From David herrera who sold me my car, to kirsten wright who is great with service and follow up, ive always enjoyed all my interactions with the cowles nissan staff.

June 7, 2014

Thank you for writing this review about your experience at our dealership. Each employee is a valued member of the Cowles Nissan team and we all strive to provide excellent service. If there's anything else that we can help you with in regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I'd like the attention to detail regarding the purchase and shopping process. I also enjoyed that there was no pressure to purchasing the vehicle. Each sales person was nice and took their time in explaining the details of the vehicle purchase.

June 4, 2014

Maria, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review about your experience with us. We are committed to providing a well-explained and pressure-free car buying experience, and I am glad to hear that you managed to experience this value first hand. If there's anything else that we can help you with regards to your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Excellent service personnel, mechanics and dealers

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Great friendly service personnel and great service. What more is there to say. I have never had a bad experience with any thing at Cowles NIssan.

June 5, 2014

Laura, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Cowles Nissan and we are glad you are one of them. Please don't hesitate to visit us if you have any further concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great Service

by from Alexandria VA |

Peter Nartey and Mike went high and above to help me get my new car, and I will like to say thank you guys very much for your time and effort. I am very grateful and appreciate all that you did for me.

June 5, 2014

Olivia, we appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us. It is great to hear that Peter and Mike were able to help you get your new vehicle, and if you have any further automotive needs, please don't hesitate to come back and see us. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Above and Beyond

by from Woodbridge VA |

Jeff Grogan provided excellent service to fix the brake issue my car was having. He took the car to and from his residence to replicate the problem and through that effort was able to identify the brake drum issue and get it fixed. I have taken this car to another dealership for the same issue and they were not able to identify and fix the issue. It was a pleasure to work with Jeff!

May 30, 2014

Steve, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is great to hear that your time sent with Jeff was a pleasant experience, and I am very happy to know that he was able to fix the brake issues on your car. If you have any further needs for your car, please don't hesitate to come back and see us. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Experience better than previous visits.

by from Dumfries, Va. |

Everyone from Cowles was kind and helpful. Service representative,Kristin, told me when I checked in when my car would be ready and it was ready when she said. She also came to out to tell me how things were progressing.

May 28, 2014

Thanks for your awesome review, James. I'm very happy to hear that Kristin was of such great help to you. He takes pride in his customer service and always makes sure that our customers know everything that is going on. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great place to buy and service your car

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I was greeted upon entering the service department. Was well advised on what would happen during my visit. Was also given advise on up coming service needed.

May 28, 2014

Gregory, thank you so much for this review. We are committed to greeting every customer upon entering our dealership, and I am glad to hear that you were kept informed about the service on your vehicle. We would love to assist you again in the future. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great sales team and amazing customer service!

by from Woodbridge,VA |

Getting approval for financing was seemless and fast. I will definately be back in a year. Everyone there from my sales person to the Finance Manager was great and friendly. You've got a customer for life!

May 28, 2014

Kristina, thank you so much for taking the time to share this review with us. I am pleased that our fast, efficient and convenient customer service has earned us a loyal customer like you. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit with us. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

A quick and fairly priced oil change...

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I was able to get work done in a timely matter. I didn't have to make an appointment, a walk in in the middle of my work day.

May 23, 2014

Roberto, thank you for this review. We are dedicated to providing quick and efficient service and I am glad that we were able to do that on your last visit with us. Please feel free to come back if you have any further concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.