14777 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-526-9171
Used 888-627-9934
Service 888-294-2928

Family owned for the past 33 years!

Wonderful Sales Team!

by from Woodbridge, Va |

Chad and Nate worked diligently to help find me an automobile that I could afford. Chad walked the sales lot we me, while Nate ran the numbers on the various cars I liked to help me find the one that I loved and was in my price range. The issues and concerns I did have the GM of Sales addressed in a professional manner. After purchasing my car, I spoke with a family member and was informed that they too had purchased a car for Cowles and they also loved the service.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests, and I am so happy to hear that Chad and Nate were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again in the future. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

great service friendly staff

by from Woodbridge, VA |

The service department always go above and beyond for me. They make sure I'm driving away with a safe vehicle.

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, and it is great to hear that we were able to provide you with such a positive service experience. Please feel free to come back in to visit if you have any further automotive needs. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great service on a warranty/recall service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

- having a shuttle to drive me back to my apartment then picking me up when my car repair was completed - being promptly informed when the service was completed and that a driver was on his way to drive me back to the shop

August 8, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to achieve this during your visit. Do not hesitate to inform us if you have any further automotive concerns. We look forward to working with you again soon. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

EXCELLENT SERVICE PERSONNEL

by from WOODBRIDGE, VA |

THE SERVICE REP ALEX CLARK WAS POLITE AND EFFICIENT. HE KEPT ME INFORMED THROUGHOUT THE DAY OF THE STATUS OF MY VEHICLE. HE IS A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

August 7, 2014

Beverly, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Alex is great with people and I am happy to hear that he kept you informed on the status of the work on your vehicle. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Questioning my purchase.

by from Virginia |

The staff was patient as I discussed with my wife what the best course of action would be for the family.

August 6, 2014

Luke, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, as it helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Cowles Nissan, and please come back in to visit if you have any further automotive needs. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Nothing they said since the beginning was true.

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Officially the worst car dealership I have ever had the displeasure of attempting to work with. Received one of their targeted advertisements telling me I'm preapproved, no money down. Get sent to a broken website that swallows my information. I am then contacted by a salesperson who acts like he can't be bothered with me (This is the second time they have contacted ME, not the other way around) and when I ask why i should do business with Cowles, he hangs up. I contact the general manager, who apologizes and puts me in touch with the finance manager, who tells me they can get me approved after I stated I do NOT have a vehicle to trade. He tells me he will put me in touch with the internet sales manager. I contact the ISM today, tell him I'll have a down payment tomorrow, and he tells me to go ahead and come in tonight instead. I make the trip there, and the ISM informs me that there's been a miscommunication, they thought I had a trade, and there's nothing they can do. I told them TWICE I do not have a vehicle to trade before any of this nonsense started. Not once has Cowles stood by their word. they blame me, they blame the bank, they blame anyone and everyone but themselves. Not ONCE have they manned up and done the right thing. I just wanted them to admit THEY screwed up, badly. The managers there are worthless. They have no idea how to defuse a bad situation and just sit on their hands looking sheepish, or hiding and refusing to take your call. Their guaranteed approval is a flat out lie. They ran my credit, and again insisted I had an approval. Then I show up at their request, and instantly, without a trade, their story is "There's nothing we can do. there's no on to talk to". What they mean is there is no way they're going to accept responsibility. Now, I have multiple inquiries on my credit report, no vehicle, and no desire to ever see or deal with Cowles Nissan, or any other Cowles business, ever again. The only apology I received from the manager was "I'm sorry for what you believe happened". That's probably the most insulting apology I have ever received from anyone, ever.

August 6, 2014

Jason, on behalf of the entire team at Cowles Nissan, I would like to apologize for your experience. This type of service is unacceptable for our standards, and we would like to further understand what happened as it helps us continue to grow as a dealership. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so that we can come to a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Thanks

by from woodbridge, VA |

I liked the fact that i was given a loaner vehicle without having to ask for it. And when my service was done before time, i received a call right away and was told that i could come the next day. Also, the cost of my service was decreased. Somehow, Kirsten worked her magic.

July 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing efficient, hassle-free customer service. We are delighted that Kirsten was able to make your service appointment easier, and we would love to work with you again soon. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great service and clean waiting area.

by from Woodbridge, VA |

As long as I own my 2007 Murano I would not think of taking it any place other than Cowles for my service maintenance. My service representative, Kirsten, is extremely professional and knows the business. She always treats me with respect and ensures that I understand everything about a particular issue or concern that the mechanic may point out regarding my vehicle. My appointment time was 8:00 AM and I was taken care of immediately upon my arrival. Service has always been excellent. Thank you Cowles Service Department.

July 28, 2014

Delores, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about your experience at our dealership. Kristen is great with people and she is dedicated to providing excellent service to every customer that enters our dealership. We look forward to assisting you again on your next service appointment. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I had a rather rare issue where the solution was not immediately apparent. Everyone from the Service Director, Service Writer, and Technician worked with me throughout the process. Everyone was very good to me and kept me up to speed on where we were in the process

July 28, 2014

Randal, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Cowles Nissan team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

by from Woodbridge, VA |

The entire Service Department demonstrated a sense of urgency and care for the customer from the time you meet the service managers. Teamwpork is very obvious and prevalent. Everyone is willing to assist you immediately. The Service Manager and the Service Department Supervisor were very personable and approachable. They explained everything and also kept me informed of my vehicle's status constantly through the entire process.

July 15, 2014

Jay, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Cowles Nissan special, and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our customers. We're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit, and it's great to hear that our staff kept you informed about the status of your vehicle. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your car, please feel free to let us know. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.