Cowles Nissan

14777 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-526-9171
Used 888-627-9934
Service 888-294-2928

Family owned for the past 33 years!

Unmatched Service!!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

When we bought our 2012 Titan two years ago the service we got could not have been better. There was no pressure and we got exactly what we asked for! Every time I visit Cowles Nissan to get my vehicle serviced I get a great reception. They always answer my questions without making me feel like I'm interrupting their day. They take their time and make sure I fully understand the services that will be performed on my vehicle that day.

June 28, 2014

Jeffrey, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, and I am glad to hear about your positive experience with us. Our top priority is to provide 100% quality customer service to every guest that enters our dealership, and we look forward to working with you again soon. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Unmatched Service!!

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Everytime I visit Cowles Nissian I get a great reception. When I have questions the answer them with making me feel like I'm interupting their day. They take their time and make sure I fully understand the services that will be performed on my vehicle that day.

June 28, 2014

Excellent service, even for warranty visit

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Very attentive Service adviser, Butch and the convertible top specialist that was there on the day I brought the car in. That was the single best experience I've ever had with any Nissan dealership to date!

June 23, 2014

We thank you so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers, and I am pleased to hear that Butch and other were very helpful and accommodating during your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer service, and I am glad to hear that everyone at our dealership has shown you their commitment to this value. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

very nice people who explain things!

by from woodbridge, va |

listened to my concern about a non working power window which of course worked at the shop. They kept the car to see if window would fail, which it did not. also did not sell me a very expensivepart, gave me options . sde

June 20, 2014

Sharon, thank you so much for this review. I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to listen to your concerns, and feel free to contact or visit us if there's anything else that we can do to help you. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Excellent customer service from Kirsten Wright. She understood the issues I was having with my vehicle, and she worked with the service tech to ensure problems were identified and proper repairs made. She stayed in communication with me so that I was informed about the status of my vehicle every step of the way. Kirsten is a tremendous asset to your company. She is the reason I continue to use Cowles service department.

June 20, 2014

Philip, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review about your experience with us. Kristen is an asset to Cowles Nissan and I am very pleased that she provided you with such excellent customer service and kept you informed about the status of the work being done on your vehicle. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions or concerns about your car, and we'll continue to provide great service. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Your team at service is fantastic. Even the guys who drive the cars back to the bays had a happy attitude, which I have found always to be. Kirsten as usual was excellent getting me checked in.

June 18, 2014

Michelle, Thank you so much for writing this review about our team. We make sure that all of our employees are friendly and has a happy attitude. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Awesome customer service and character

by from Woodbridge, Va |

They were patient and worked with me by suggesting different models that may suit my desires. They worked hard at getting me a good rate and made sure I left out satisfied and protected. They were attentive and showed concern for my concerns which was paying too much for something that I wouldn't need. This is a copy of what I sent them just earlier today: My experience with Cowles was very pleasant. Your staff was very helpful, pleasant and pleasantly aggressive. This was the 3rd dealership I've been to in as many weeks and one of the main reasons I decided to purchase was not only the price but the customer service. I tend to push sales people's limits because I usually know what I want and what it's worth to me and I rarely budge or spend more than I want/plan. I also like to see how they treat customers that are on the fence and not ready to sign at the first offer. It shows their character. I felt comfortable spending a little more than I originally planned because I didn't take into consideration the cost of the extra things that I thought about such as warranty and gap. With the way I drive I knew the two were important and I should get them but I never did figure them into the actual cost of the car. So I payed a little more and got a little more and it was worth it. A co-worker told me of your dealership and I am going to thank her when she gets back in the office. Thanks for the follow up, Rob Campbell

June 13, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase! We thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. At Cowles Nissan, we make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. I will be sure to pass along your praises to our staff and we hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great service

by from Woodbridge, va |

The service advisor walked me through what was going to happen and was very nice. My altima was done in a timely fashion and drove great when i left. Best experience with a service advisor at a dealership in a longtime!

June 11, 2014

Troy, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear that the service advisor kept you informed about the work on your car, and if there's anything else that we can help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Excellent service,cool staff, clean waiting area

by from Woodbridge Virginia |

Every one was professional and very helpful especially Kristen, she made sure I had transportation to get to work and kept me informed on the progression of repairs on my car. Kudos!!!!!!!!!!! to the team that took such good care of my Juke and me.Thank Ya'll.

June 11, 2014

Janet, we appreciate you for taking the time to write this review about your experience with us. We make sure that all of our employees are professional and helpful, and I am glad that Kristen made sure that you had transportation for you to get to work and kept you informed about the progress of repairs on your car. If there's anything else that we can help you with regards to your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

All my questions were answered right away and I didn't have to wait long for a walk in service that I needed. Everyone I talked to was very friendly.

June 11, 2014

Marlene, thank you for sharing your experience with us. At Cowles Nissan, we are dedicated to providing quick and efficient service to all of our customers. I am pleased that we were able to answer all your questions, and please come back to see us if you have any further concerns about your vehicle. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.