14777 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-526-9171
Used 888-627-9934
Service 888-294-2928

Family owned for the past 33 years!

Questioning my purchase.

by from Virginia |

The staff was patient as I discussed with my wife what the best course of action would be for the family.

August 6, 2014

Luke, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, as it helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Cowles Nissan, and please come back in to visit if you have any further automotive needs. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Nothing they said since the beginning was true.

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Officially the worst car dealership I have ever had the displeasure of attempting to work with. Received one of their targeted advertisements telling me I'm preapproved, no money down. Get sent to a broken website that swallows my information. I am then contacted by a salesperson who acts like he can't be bothered with me (This is the second time they have contacted ME, not the other way around) and when I ask why i should do business with Cowles, he hangs up. I contact the general manager, who apologizes and puts me in touch with the finance manager, who tells me they can get me approved after I stated I do NOT have a vehicle to trade. He tells me he will put me in touch with the internet sales manager. I contact the ISM today, tell him I'll have a down payment tomorrow, and he tells me to go ahead and come in tonight instead. I make the trip there, and the ISM informs me that there's been a miscommunication, they thought I had a trade, and there's nothing they can do. I told them TWICE I do not have a vehicle to trade before any of this nonsense started. Not once has Cowles stood by their word. they blame me, they blame the bank, they blame anyone and everyone but themselves. Not ONCE have they manned up and done the right thing. I just wanted them to admit THEY screwed up, badly. The managers there are worthless. They have no idea how to defuse a bad situation and just sit on their hands looking sheepish, or hiding and refusing to take your call. Their guaranteed approval is a flat out lie. They ran my credit, and again insisted I had an approval. Then I show up at their request, and instantly, without a trade, their story is "There's nothing we can do. there's no on to talk to". What they mean is there is no way they're going to accept responsibility. Now, I have multiple inquiries on my credit report, no vehicle, and no desire to ever see or deal with Cowles Nissan, or any other Cowles business, ever again. The only apology I received from the manager was "I'm sorry for what you believe happened". That's probably the most insulting apology I have ever received from anyone, ever.

August 6, 2014

Jason, on behalf of the entire team at Cowles Nissan, I would like to apologize for your experience. This type of service is unacceptable for our standards, and we would like to further understand what happened as it helps us continue to grow as a dealership. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so that we can come to a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Thanks

by from woodbridge, VA |

I liked the fact that i was given a loaner vehicle without having to ask for it. And when my service was done before time, i received a call right away and was told that i could come the next day. Also, the cost of my service was decreased. Somehow, Kirsten worked her magic.

July 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing efficient, hassle-free customer service. We are delighted that Kirsten was able to make your service appointment easier, and we would love to work with you again soon. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great service and clean waiting area.

by from Woodbridge, VA |

As long as I own my 2007 Murano I would not think of taking it any place other than Cowles for my service maintenance. My service representative, Kirsten, is extremely professional and knows the business. She always treats me with respect and ensures that I understand everything about a particular issue or concern that the mechanic may point out regarding my vehicle. My appointment time was 8:00 AM and I was taken care of immediately upon my arrival. Service has always been excellent. Thank you Cowles Service Department.

July 28, 2014

Delores, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about your experience at our dealership. Kristen is great with people and she is dedicated to providing excellent service to every customer that enters our dealership. We look forward to assisting you again on your next service appointment. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I had a rather rare issue where the solution was not immediately apparent. Everyone from the Service Director, Service Writer, and Technician worked with me throughout the process. Everyone was very good to me and kept me up to speed on where we were in the process

July 28, 2014

Randal, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Cowles Nissan team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

by from Woodbridge, VA |

The entire Service Department demonstrated a sense of urgency and care for the customer from the time you meet the service managers. Teamwpork is very obvious and prevalent. Everyone is willing to assist you immediately. The Service Manager and the Service Department Supervisor were very personable and approachable. They explained everything and also kept me informed of my vehicle's status constantly through the entire process.

July 15, 2014

Jay, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Cowles Nissan special, and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our customers. We're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit, and it's great to hear that our staff kept you informed about the status of your vehicle. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your car, please feel free to let us know. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Excellent experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I enjoyed my experience at Cowels Nissan. I was given some excellent options that best fit my needs financially with my trade in process. It was a pleasure working with Claude Bukasa he made feel secure with my decisions on my new purchase.

July 11, 2014

Jodi, we love hearing that our customers have a great experience at Cowles Nissan, and we're glad to hear that you are one of them. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

bad, they don`t back up there product

by from springfield va. |

1st they don`t care about you and don`t back there cars or tires on there cars. for a few hundred dollars they lose the good will and repect of me for what they say and do.

July 8, 2014

April, I am sorry to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. I can assure you that this is not how we intend to do business, and I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak with you directly so I can further understand your situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

In & Out

by from Woodbridge, VA |

My wait time was estimated for 2 hours on a Saturday morning. I ended up getting out of there in a hour. David Lawson was helpful & very nice.

July 10, 2014

Shalinda, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear that David was able to help you and provide you with such a quick and efficient service experience. Please come back in to visit us if you have any further automotive needs. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Good experience in buying a new Car

by from Manassas ,Virginia |

The sale person(Brain) did great job on the job ,he helped me knowing everything about the car and I went with him to a test drive . Also the business manager (Nate)help me a lot getting the right deal . Thank you Cowles .

July 10, 2014

Ayad, we appreciate your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that our staff was able to assist you throughout the process, and please feel free to visit us if you have any questions about your vehicle. Warm regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.