Cowles Nissan

14777 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Woodbridge, VA 22191

New 888-526-9171 New 888-526-9171
Used 888-627-9934 Used 888-627-9934
Service 888-294-2928 Service 888-294-2928

Family owned for the past 37 years!

Great service

by from Virginia |

Excellent service give by your representative teddy ..he was very knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service. Would refer him to a friend

February 25, 2016

Hello Deloris, Excellent service is what we always strive for! We're glad Teddy could help you out. Thanks for recommending him to friends!

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, virginia |

Everyone worked as a team to help me get the car i wanted. It was a wonderful experience being it was my first time buying a car

February 25, 2016

Hello Vincent, We focus heavily on teamwork at Cowles Nissan. We're happy that we were able to help you get behind the wheel of your first car!

Great services and excellent customer service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Friendly and easy to understand what he explained. Also tell me the car was recalled by replacing suspension parts. That is "Front Coil Spring"

February 24, 2016

Archawin, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad we were able to explain everything clearly for you. See you on your next visit!

mr. jeffery tanner

by from woodbridge va |

it was great to be treated like one of the family.. waiting room with snacks.... now that's a bonus and a wash when the truck was completed.....thanks cowles

February 20, 2016

Jeffrey, We're so glad to hear that you were treated like a member of the family during your visit with us. We try hard to make every part of the car dealership experience enjoyable, from purchase to recurring service. Enjoy that clean truck! Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

The staff wonderful personalities, great service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I am always pleased with your good customer service. It is rare to find these days, so I appreciate people taking pride in what they do.

February 21, 2016

Norma, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review about our customer service. We always love hearing from customers and we're thrilled we did a great job for you! Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Cowles Nissan

by from Woodbridge VA |

Fast and refreshment is nice while waiting but don't like the up sales. Those 15k 30k etc can be done cheaply at home.

February 25, 2016

Bruce, We're happy that you enjoyed the express service and refreshments. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle in for routine maintenance and we hope to see you again soon.

Great service!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Friendly and always willing to help. They even cleaned my car after the service, which was a surprise! Thank you

December 20, 2015

Howard, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Cowles Nissan team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

This was the best service

by from Virginia |

This was the best service I've had since I can remember. No waiting. Very helpful. You are doing it right.

December 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review, Jacqueline. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Cowles Nissan was able to provide you with a wonderful experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. If you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com

Great Service

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Service was wonderful! My dealer really worked with my budget and was able to put me in a great car that I wanted and I could afford.

December 18, 2015

Thank you for writing this fantastic review, Erin! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident they made the right decision. I'm happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Visit us on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.

Troy was amazing

by from Virginia |

Troy was amazing, he met my needs with no problem. He allowed me to be open and honest, and he was athentic throughout the whole process. I will continue to shop with him.

December 18, 2015

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback, Tippi. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Troy was able to meet your needs. At Cowles Nissan, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Best regards, Dan Wernitznig, General Manager, dwernitznig@cowlesauto.com.