Perkins Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 888-862-1554 Service 888-862-1554

The Best in Customer Service DealerRater.com Dealer of the Year 3 Years Running

Truck Purchase September 14,2015

by from Coloraod Springs CO |

Steve Faidley met me at the door and after explaining to him what I was looking for, he guided me through the buying process quick and very professionally. His ability to reference facts about his Dodge product was most noteworthy, and providing details knowledge about things that put the sale right through with ease. It was great shopping with Steve, and I would recommend him to anyone who doesn't know much about the Dodge product or experienced buyers. I can assure all will be very satisfied.

October 23, 2015

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Steve is a great asset to our team and he will be grateful to read the nice comments you left him. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Sincerely, David Perkins | President

Quality Service

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Jordan explains things to me so hat I can clearly understand what will be done. And he follows up with me if there's anything extra that needs to be done. His friendly and personable manner makes me want to return to Perkins to service my Jeep.

Great service

by from Colorado Springs |

Frank was amazing at handling everything at my scheduled service and Jarod was very knowledgeable about my repairs that may be needed for my jeep!

Great Service & very Professional!

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Quick Professional Service!! Great Dealership Everyone cares about providing excellent workmanship as well!! Thank You!! We should not have to provide 20 words here!

May 22, 2016

Thanks so much for this great review, Brent. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out our page for exclusive content and deals. Sincerely, David Perkins, dperkins@perkinsmotors.com, (719) 475-2330

Oil Change

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I like the fact that I can just drop by to have an oil change. I'm taken care of immediately and know the job will be done right.

May 22, 2016

We can't thank you enough for the confidence you place on Perkins Motor Company, Inc., Beverly. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, David Perkins, dperkins@perkinsmotors.com, (719) 475-2330

Perkins Dodge Ram Warranty/recall service

by from Colorado Springs |

Perkins Service department was fast, well organized, and easy to do business with. Overall experience was better than expected. Cheers!

May 22, 2016

Mitch, thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, David Perkins, dperkins@perkinsmotors.com, (719) 475-2330

Friendly, Fast, and Professional

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Michael was incredibly easy to communicate my needs to, and I didn't feel any pressure. Everything the mechanics wanted to do was cleared through me first, and they were able to get me a rental car fast so I could go about my day. Loved the service, and would go back anytime my car needs it.

May 22, 2016

Thank you for leaving us your positive review, Jessica! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from Michael and the rest of the team. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, David Perkins, dperkins@perkinsmotors.com, (719) 475-2330

Oil Change

by from Colorado Springs CO |

This was the first time I wasn't waiting 1 1/2 hours or longer for an oil change. My car was done in about 45 min. Also, I had a coupon for 24.99, that helped a lot!

May 19, 2016

Stephen, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for continually choosing Perkins Motor Company, Inc. for your vehicle needs. Best, Meghan Compton, mcompton@perkinsmotors.com, (877) 706-7402

Great service

by from Colorado Springs, Co. |

service was fast and everyone was very friendly, Julian was very courteous and professional explaining everything in detail, making the whole experience smooth.

May 19, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, Hector. I am so glad to hear that Julian and the rest of the team helped to make your service experience fast and smooth. Please let us know if you ever have any questions and we would be happy to help. Best, Meghan Compton, mcompton@perkinsmotors.com, (877) 706-7402

WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH PERKINS

by from COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. |

EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF PERKINS MOTOR COMPANY, FROM THE FRONT OFFICE TO THE SHOP MANAGER. ALWAYS TREATED WITH RESPECT AND RECEIVE EXCELLENT SERVICE. (P.S. I AM SIGHT IMPARED AND "ALL CAPS" IS A NECESSUTY FOR ME.)

May 19, 2016

Patricia, thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Meghan Compton, mcompton@perkinsmotors.com, (877) 706-7402