Sierra Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1305 S Mountain Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016

New 877-215-2033
Used 888-289-0052
Service 888-349-1421

Conveniently located near the 605 & 210 freeways.

Great service and quality vehicle

by from Moab, Utah |

I purchased a Chevy Express 1500 a week ago and had great service. Oscar the salesman was very down to earth and I did not feel pressured at all. He worked with me to get the vehicle lined up and set up finance through the dealership. It did not take long and I was out of there within a couple of hours. This is my dream van and I appreciate all of their work to help me acquire it.

Great place to bring my car for services

by from Duarte, CA |

I bought a 2013 Dodge Dart last March and have been getting my car serviced here ever since great people and awesome service I truly recommend this location to anyone

Easy to deal with!

by from Pasadena, CA |

Going to car dealerships is right up there with going to the dentist for me, just painful. I had been researching dealerships for the past 6 weeks and Sierra Chevrolet is the ONLY dealership I physically went to visit. With that said, all salesmen should be like George on the phone & they'd get customers in! He was genuine & not pushy - just helpful. So I went to see George, him knowing I was on a tight budget, and he stuck with me all the way to close a deal. The man in finance spoke way too quickly & I wasn't thrilled with being rushed through one of the most important aspects of buying a car but it wasn't a deal breaker at that point. All the sales staff seemed very polite & I've already interacted with the service department & they were nothing short of super friendly. After the fact, I learned a good friend of mine bought a car from them & has it serviced there regularly - he has nothing but good things to say about this dealership so that speaks volumes as well :)

Great Customer Service

by from Brea, Ca |

I called the dealership on Friday 8/23, spoke with Tracy for a long time regarding the white Chrysler 300 that I wanted. She took alot of time to answer all of my questions and give me so much information. She talked with me like we had known eachother for years. After speaking with her, I was convinced that Sierra was the dealership I wanted to do business with. I went the next morning, unfortunately, Tracy was busy helping another customer, but Ada helped us and was also very friendly and helpful and I bought the car. Buying a car is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time, but with Sierra, I never felt the anxiety that I normally do when I'm getting a car. Everyone was WONDERFUL and they made the experience very relaxing. When it came to the extended warranty, I have always declined because other dealerships do not give options. Well, when I was with Claire Wilkinson, the finance manager, she explained several options that were available and helped point me in the right direction, to the one plan that would best suit me. I will definitely return to Sierra in the future when I am looking at getting another car or when another family member is looking for one. I have told everyone at work how easy and stress free this purchase was, what great prices they have and I really, truly can't say enough about the people that work there. Everything was top of the line from the minute we walked onto the lot, until we drove away in the car we had purchased!

Dealer Visit

by from Los Angeles, CA |

What a great and friendly dealership. Well, they did not have the car I wanted, but they did not do the bait and switch routine. They were honest and knowledgeable friendly staff there. They were a no pressure dealership too. They did not force me into something else. They have tons of great cars there too. I appreciate Tracy McCafferty help and amazing honesty. She will help find the vehicle you really will want and enjoy to drive. They are worth a visit.