Pikes Peak Acura

655 Automotive Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 888-341-1435
Used 888-286-7841
Service 888-347-9224

"We've Got Motor City Covered"

Excellent Experience

by from Parker, CO |

Friendly and accommodating. Took plenty of time with us to ensure we were comfortable with our choice. Accepted our trade in sight unseen and after the transaction, came to the house to pick up the trade from us. I recommend them and would buy from them again.

Worst experience evet

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This is the WORST dealership in Colorado Springs! The sales staff is very friendly and helpful so this is not an issue with the sales staff. However, the service manager, Greg and owner Jeff leave a lot to be desired from a "reputable" dealership. The warranties to they sale are useless and have a maximum amount they will pay out - which was never disclosed and the vehicles are sub-par. Within a week of purchasing a used VW from this dealer, it was returned for repair due to a lack of inspecting the vehicle. From that point on, the vehicle has had electrical issues, and engine replacement costing over $13K and now needs a new transmission which is $8800 plus labor!!! We have owned the vehicle for a year and have kept oil changes and maintenance up to date. In dealing with the service manager, Greg he was unwilling to listen and down right rude! In addition, my calls to the owner, went unanswered. There is a lot more to be said but, due to the fact that I'm meeting with an attorney tomorrow to retain him, I can't get into the specifics but, there is a lot more. I just want ALL CONSUMERS TO BEWARE!! We work hard for our money and in these tough times, no one wants to throw their money away on lemon vehicles and useless warranties. Please do your homework before purchasing ANYTHING from this dealership.

Great Experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Matt Inama was incredible to work with. He listened to the needs of our family to qualify the best vehicle. He called us when they received a car that fit our needs before it even hit the floor. He worked with our price range and got us into our first Acura MDX. We couldn't be happier with the vehicle!!!

New car purchase from Pikes Peak Acura

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

A great experience, to say the least. I've had a relationship with Pikes Peak Acura for 7 years (with my 2005 RL which IO purchased in 2008). I purchased a 2015 RLX in June 2015. Starting with Corey King and Matthew Inama, they found the exact vehicle I was looking for down to the colors, and worked up a deal that could not be beat. I was deciding between a Lexus GS 350 and the RLX (and test drove both a few times). I did my homework and determined through many sources what would be a good deal for me in the state of Colorado. The price they came it with exceeded my expectations. I was already swaying to the RLX and this sealed the deal for me. No haggling, great price, professional and personable people that I dealt with. Brett Bender (sales manager), was also great to deal with and filled in the gaps for me. And the end of the process, there were no hidden costs...I paid exactly what they said I would pay. Great experience. I also purchased quite a few accessories and had them installed at the dealership. Great parts support including detailed information on the various accessories by Joe Benson and Ryan Gustafson. Jeff Mazich and A.J. in service handled the installation of these parts in record time. Overall a great experience and highly recommend this dealership. Looking forward to another long relationship with Pikes Peak Acura and my new RLX. Again, thanks for making this experience a great one. Rich Anderson

Excellent experience at Acura

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Matt Inama at Acura helped me purchase two vehicles! He was nice, low-pressure, and really helpful. We had to find a car that fit our family and budget and he was able to do both. We've had one car for about 9 months and another for 5 months and both have been great! Highly recommend Matt at Pikes Peak Acura!!

Honest and quality sales service

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I without reservation recommend Matt Inama, our sales person, to all my friends in town. The financing part of the purchase was not good, but Matt was honest and up front and worked hard to make sure the deal went well and we ended up purchasing the vehicle. He did a great job with our family and we would use him again in the future.

Disappointed!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

BEWARE! I thought I was getting a good deal on a used car but then after I bought it, turns out I paid about 4000 more than other people within a two day time frame! When I was signing the final paperwork, the finance person tried to add more months to my finance agreement than originally discussed. I should have walked away then, but I didn't...stupid.. dealt with Matt, he tried to talk me into leasing after I told him I was not interested, I thought we were negotiating the price down, but he was just playing with the finance percentage, he promised me a discount and there was none.. I should have walked away from this deal several times... A mistake I will never make again, as I will NEVER buy from this dealership again. I do not feel good about this purchase at all and warn everyone to stay away! Please learn from my mistakes!

cory king

by from coloradosprings colorado |

Cory king is the best car sells man ever. Love him

Easiest car buying process ever!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I needed a new-to-me car and was able to get just what I wanted at the price I needed. My husband and I cam down to look at a car, drove it. I had a work meeting that day, so I went to that, came back a few hours later and the paperwork was ready to go. Entire transaction was a couple of phone calls (before I got down there the first time), 30 minutes doing a test drive/talking with Scott and others. Then another 30 minutes signing papers. Couldn't have asked for a better, faster transaction.

August 11, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a great experience with us!

my experince was great

by from Knoxville |

Josh wooden was very informative and helpful, what a great guy. My encouter with pikes peak acura was fantastc. i wouldnt buy a car from anyone else

August 11, 2014

We agree, Josh is great! We are glad that you had an excellent car buying experience with us.

Cory king

by from Colorado Springs, Co |

This was my first experience of car buying by myself. Mr king made it a pleasurable cowrie ce and not the nightmare that I was dreading. It was only three hours from start to finish including the financing. Will definitely be back.

August 8, 2014

Our goal is to gain life-long customers. Thank you for your review! We look forward to helping you with any of your future car buying needs!