Pikes Peak Acura

655 Automotive Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 888-341-1435
Used 888-286-7841
Service 888-347-9224

"We've Got Motor City Covered"

Easiest car buying process ever!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I needed a new-to-me car and was able to get just what I wanted at the price I needed. My husband and I cam down to look at a car, drove it. I had a work meeting that day, so I went to that, came back a few hours later and the paperwork was ready to go. Entire transaction was a couple of phone calls (before I got down there the first time), 30 minutes doing a test drive/talking with Scott and others. Then another 30 minutes signing papers. Couldn't have asked for a better, faster transaction.

my experince was great

by from Knoxville |

Josh wooden was very informative and helpful, what a great guy. My encouter with pikes peak acura was fantastc. i wouldnt buy a car from anyone else

Cory king

by from Colorado Springs, Co |

This was my first experience of car buying by myself. Mr king made it a pleasurable cowrie ce and not the nightmare that I was dreading. It was only three hours from start to finish including the financing. Will definitely be back.

New car buyer

by from Colorado Springs |

I think Cory is the best sells person in motor city by far he not only sells you a car but continues to help long after the sell thanks so much Cory and Steve hunt was easy to work with as well

Great Salesmanship

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Cory King patiently tried to help me find my next car. This is no easy job since I'm a very picky buyer. Mr. King will most likely be someone that I keep in touch with for a long time.

First time was easy

by from Colorado Sprigs, CO |

This was my first time buying a car. Josh was very helpful explaining the process and documents to me over and over. He was very thorough in his explanation of car selection. We worked for a few weeks to get me up to the level where I felt comfortable making a decision. When I finally test drove Josh listed pros and cons for me. The price was very low and my car has been great. Josh even came and checked on me while I was in the finance office a few times. I've spoken to him as the weeks have passed and he remained patient and helpful. Jem was my business manager. She also spent hours with me making sure I understood and was happy. Every page and line item was explained. I was very surprised, because of things I've heard about buying cars, that no hidden fees or extras were charged to me. I didn't want to argue for my money. I was very worried since I'm a teacher that I would buy something that cost me more money later. I asked for GAP, an extended warranty, and to finance my oil changes at a discount so that I would have the piece of mind. They agreed to offer those services and I was able to work out a great price without much change to my monthly payment. Brian in service has been great since handling my questions. I'm very confident in my decision and have never worried about the car or my payment.

Cory King

by from Colorado springs |

Corey King has been a great help to us with all our car buying needs!

Buyer beware

by from Colorado Springs |

I only rate them two stars because overall I think I got a fair price on the used car, but they lied to me. After we negotiated a price for the car, it was time to work in my trade in. They came back and told me that they took it to a wholesaler cause they did not want my volvo on their lot. He came back and said they would only give me $25,000 for the car when it was worth more. After lots of talks I said fine, cause he said he even went to the volvo dealership and they would not even buy the car. I should have walked away, but stupid me did not. They said they could not even fill up the tank in the car I just bought from them, no wiggle room for anything. Well a week later they had my car listed on their web page for $33,000 and guess what not even two weeks later it has sold. Had he just been honest and not lied about the wholesaler I would be ok. I still do not have a copy of my contract with the finance company and none of the other perks I am used to from owning an acura. I would either go to Denver to buy an acura if you wanted one. I am thinking about taking my car to a different dealership and getting something else cause I don't deal with people who lie.

We're soooo happy

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I've never had an easier car buying experience, especially when the "numbers" came out. Josh told me he would get management to cut to the chase for the end of the year, and he delivered. We made out better than any other dealership offered us. It made more sense at the time just to buy new, just like Josh said. Josh is a Marine and we could tell from his honesty and commitment to us.

They should all be like this

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We met Josh outside the dealership on a Sat. Even though it was cold he was standing outside in his suit apparently undaunted. He met with us immediately and was very polite. He hurried us inside and offered us coffee, hot chocolate, and soda. After we were comfortable and had exchanged some small talk he asked what he could help us with. We wanted to see the 2014 MDX and he showed us one inside the showroom. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and walked us around telling us everything from how it was built, to all the seen and unseen features. Also impressive was all the anecdotes and quotes from third party sources he had readily available about the performance of the vehicle. He was full of stories! We just talked and enjoyed ourselves, and he gave us a nice book to remember all the info he gave. He offered us a drive which was important for this visit, He even let us pick the color for the test drive. We told him we wouldn't buy the first day as soon as we started, and he never pushed us. He did offer some financing, leasing, pricing options to try and "entice" us, in a laughing way, but we stuck to our guns. We also appreciated that he introduced us to his manager so we knew who we'd be dealing with, possibly. We knew from our research that the MDX is awesome. So we went back on Monday and asked for Josh again. He promised us honesty and simplicity, and we received that in negotiations. We knew the vehicle's price and so had some smaller factors we wanted deals on. Josh worked with us and we got what we wanted! He took his time before and after we visited the finance office telling us about all the Acura perks and extras we received with a new vehicle (there's A LOT), including how to work our phone, navigation, and the Aha for online. We racked his brain and have been back 3 more times and he's stayed with us. Plus, every time we visit he gives us a car wash and quick interior clean. We bought Acura because they are the best and don't inflate prices. We will always work with Josh because he was raised right and cares about people. And I wouldn't want to disappoint him, haha.

Buyer Beware

by from colorado springs, co |

Bought a used vehicle from them last year when the car I had decided to quit. After several hours of going back and forth, got the a deal that I could live with. At the last minute, was told that I had to pay another $500 for the vehicle since a service ticket had just shown up for it. I told them no, as the price we had agreed on was done. Fast forward to this year. Circumstances have changed and now need a SUV for the growing family. We are not in need of a new one as used will work. So I went back and talked to the same salesman and was told that he would do his best to help us out. Get a call on a Monday and was told that we had been approved and that all they needed to do was appraise my trade and get the deal done. I load up the family and head down. Get there and have to wait about an hour. Finally the salesman comes out and tells me what they had appraised my trade for. I was told it was worth 4k... really?? The worst offer I had up to that point was 6.5k (most dealers here use Manheim auctions for their value, which is another issue for another time). I talked to the GSM or GM (not really sure as he didn't introduce himself) who acted like he was a car god. He told me that the price they offered is a generous offer and that I should take it. The manager even went as far as to say that I could sell my vehicle to another the dealer and that they would add the remaining balance to the new loan. Umm.. no, isn't that your job I asked. He basically stated that he didn't have to. I told the salesman that I would not be lowballed and taken advantage of. He stated that he would talk to their buyer and see if there was something else he could do. Talked to the salesman a few days later and was told they would go up $500.Thanks but no thanks. Word of advice, unless you plan to spend big bucks to buy a new Acura or a ton of money on one of their "elite" used, stay far away from them. They have no concept of how to treat customers (again, unless you have tons of money to spend there). They only care about how much money they can get from you and once they are done, they toss you to the side like yesterdays trash.