Criswell Acura Audi

New 888-892-9673
Used 888-407-7897
Service 866-597-3676

Experience the Excellence!

Never buy a car anywhere else!

by from Annapolis, MD |

We have bought two Audi's from Criswell and I don't think we'll ever buy another car anywhere else. This service has been beyond outstanding and enough to make us lifetime customers!

In the Market

by from Richmond,VA |

I would recommend Criswell Acura to others. The sales rep that assisted me was extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant. when my husband finally makes up his mind on the type of vehicle we went it will definitely be purchased at Criswell Acura Audi!!!!

Don't Waste your time shopping here

by from Annapolis MD |

Went to the dealership to look at a Q5 diesel today and was not even given the time of day by the sales person. He mumbled his name, and did not even want to show me the vehicle. When he did show me i had to ask him to unlock it and he even shrugged off my questions. Little did he know i was looking to buy today, but guess he did not care. I went down the road to the Mercedes dealer, who i would recommend to anyone by the way. Good luck if you're trying to buy from these people.

Criswell Acura Audi responded to this review

February 7, 2014

Dear TDIfan90, I want to sincerely appoligize for your experience today. We are in the business of selling Audi's and keeping our clients 100% satisified. This is a rarety for our store and very unusual. I am at your service and will deal with you directly on your purchase. If you would be kind enough to call me, it would be my pleasure to assist with your Audi Q5 TDI purchase. I am here until 9pm this evening. Thank you. Bernie Church General Sales Manager (443) 482-3250

Great Experience

by from roanoke, VA |

Recently purchased a certified Acura at Criswell, the price and process was better than anywhere else. Would definately recommended to anyone.

My last dealership .....Ever

by from Edgewater, Md. |

Why would you buy a car anywhere else? Why would you drive any other car!? Real easy math. Acura + Criswell = Happy Driver. Thanks again folks.

Great job Mark.

by from Temple Hills, MD |

I called on short notice for service and was provided options (the one I took was get there by 10). Mark was very personable and professional and he saved me some money. I highly recommend Mark. I am a repeat customer.

Owner of the car

by from Crofton,md |

Always a good experience. I also much prefer this method of feedback over the little lady that calls a thousand times to get my feedback.

LynneM

by from Davidsonville MD |

Thank you Criswell for another great service appointment!

Great service, great price!

by from Crofton, MD |

As always, the service specialists at Criswell Audi have gone above and beyond. Mike, Ray and Dick are simply the best and a pleasure to work with.

Mark Scherger is "Our" Guy!!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I recently purchased my TL and just had my first maintenance taken care of. It was great! Called on short notice and was provided options (the one I took advantage of was "get here before 3 pm and I'll have you out in about an hour"). Not only was Mark very personable and professional but he also saved me time (out in less than an hour) and money (my actual cost came to be less than the estimate quoted). In the title of this review I mentioned "Our" Guy, well my wife gets her MDX serviced here and highly recommended Mark. I am a firm believer in first impressions forming a lasting impression. Great job Mark! You've earned another repeat customer!

Mark in service department is the best!!

by from Annapolis, MD |

Mark Scherger provides consistently excellent service and support. I purchased my car from Criswell nearly 4 years ago and have had all service done by them. I wouldn't go anywhere else to service my car. Mark is friendly, efficient, proactive, and knowledgeable. If you need your Acura serviced, go see Mark at Criswell. He'll take care of you!