Lee's Auto Center

Lee's Auto Center

13513 US Hwy 70 Bus. West, Clayton, NC 27520

Used 866-302-9928

Please give us a call at 919-585-2444, so we can give you the best customer service possible.

Very Helpful and Professional Experience

by from Smithfield NC |

I have worked in the Automotive Industry for over 20 years (Aftermarket parts and Dealership parts). My situation is not that much different from others that have fallen on hard times due to the down economy. Needed a car and needed financing to get me and my young family a quality vehicle. Debi Oliver went the extra mile for me and my family and secured us the needed financing. Everything she said she was going to do to help us she did. The car is in GREAT shape for a 10 year old car with high miles and it is the gas saver we needed to help stretch our dollars further. Thank You Debi for your professionalism and mostly the faith you have in other people. GOD BLESS!!! A word to the wise always have your car checked out by a mechanic before signing paperwork to purchase a car. Anyone that tells you that you needed distributor cap and rotor on a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse doesn't know what they are talking about...there isn't one.....they use coil packs. Sounds like your mechanic is lying to you.

Found a diesel truck at perfect peicw

by from Wilson NC |

I had been looking an F250 for a few weeks. I found Lee's auto center and saw a truck online I liked. Called and got some info before stopping in. Finally I went in and the truck was exactlyou as they described. I drove it and loved the truck. I asked them to hold other until I could drive up the road to the bank and he told me to drive that one. When I got back he already had the paper work drew up so all I had to do was sign and drive away. Made the buying process so easy. I would definitely buy from them again.

Wonderful Experience :)

by from Wilson, NC |

Just bought a 2002 Honda Accord and so far it drives like a dream. The service I got from everyone there, especially Debi was fantastic. She went above and beyond for me to get this car. She did everything possible to make the experience a pleasant one. My daughter found Lee's Auto Center on the internet and was impressed with the amount of cars they have and the prices. I would definitely send anyone I know to Lee's if they're looking to buy a car. They give you the best customer service and will do everything possible to get you in a car. Debi Oliver, thank you so much for all your help and I will be sending you new customers.

My Dreams Came True

by from Spring Hope, NC |

I am still shocked, I have my dream car!!! It was not only the best possible deal(in the country!!) but Debbie worked wonders to make sure I got it! I can honestly say I love Debbie! She is so sweet and going the extra mile is an understatement for this woman! PLEASE go see their HUGE lot and let your dreams come true!!

100% satisfied and returning customers

by from Clayton, NC. |

My wife and I in the last 2 years have made three purchases form Lee's and in all three cases we have been treated with respect and like family. We couldn't be more impressed with the service that we receive each and every time we've been there. I still stop in from time to time just to look at some of the fantastic cars they get. I for one am sure that the Goodwin Family will be a Life long customer at Lee's. And if you check them out I am sure you will be too.

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE

by from Cary, NC |

Sent more than one request to have this dealer contact me - was then sent a generic email that is sent out to every email request. The email I was sent basically told me to call he dealership. Im glad the vehicle I was looking at sold before I wasted my time driving to their lot.

My Experience

by from Columbia, SC |

Saturday, June 28, 2014: Car purchased. 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse, $3500: Monday, June 30, 2014: My mechanic checked the car and discovered the following issues. Timing belt bad - cracked with oil seeping onto it from the leaking valve cover, all other belts need replacing, cylinder head leaking oil, plugs, plug wires, distributor cap and rotor need replacing. It had not been tuned in recent history, brakes bad, heavy rust under car mostly in rear, front tires needed immediate replacing, front end loose. Full amount of work needed unknown without further inspection/disassembly. Right front has been wrecked, poorly repaired. All mechanical engine repairs with the tires and brakes estimated to exceed $4,000 to $5,000. After which rust would still be a problem. The mechanic stated that the car was not worth repairing. Later that day I discussed these issues with the General Manager (GM) at Lee's Auto Center and she assured me that she wanted me to be satisfied customer and that all sales were final. She told me that there was no way the repairs could cost that much and that my mechanic was ripping me off. She told me I should not do business with him because she hated to see anyone being ripped off. When she learned I had been doing business with this mechanic for almost 14 years she very patiently told me he had really just been setting me up to be ripped off because now I trusted him. She then stated that all safety issues on the car had been corrected by installing new tie rod ends and that all the above were normal maintenance items. She did not have responsibility to take care of repairing any of those items. She told me that if she replaced the timing belt on every car that needed it she would possibly have to add 800 to 1000 dollars to every car on the lot. She also told me that it was impossible for the head gasket to be leaking because the car would have overheated on the drive home. At one point she offered to buy me 321 dollars in engine parts if that would satisfy me. I suggested to her that the car was not realistically fixable and I requested the sale to be voided. Tuesday, July 1, 2014: We had a follow-up discussion and I spoke with Lee?s General Manager and once again I requested that the sale be voided. She said I needed to keep the car. She once again patiently and painstakingly explained to me how my mechanic was ripping me off. She then asked for my mechanic's phone number and called him. My mechanic said he and the GM had a very unusual and spirited conversation in used car sales ethics where she essentially defended the good quality and safety of the car. During the discussion the Lee's General Manager confirmed Lee's Auto Center practice of not finding or fixing any of the items listed above including bald tires and bad brakes unless the customer finds them before purchase. Wednesday, July 2, 2014: The General Manager called me and said that the sale was final and that nothing more could be done. I confirmed with her I did not agree and we mutually determined we were at an impasse. I am not a satisfied customer; I do not believe that the car is realistically fixable or that the car is safe.

Stay away !!!!

by from Raleigh nc |

They sold me a complete money pit , lot of hidden repairs after I purchased the car

Back in the USA

by from chapel Hill |

Moving back to our home in the U.S. after years of assignments overseas, we found that it was essential to have an inexpensive pickup truck to provide carrying capacity that our sedan and convertible could not, for yard work, furniture moving, etc. I found my 1999 Dodge Dakota at Lee's through a listing on cars.com and, so far, am very satisfied. The engine is strong and, given the age and mileage, the truck handles very well on the highway. It was also very helpful to be able to use a credit card for the purchase.

check the vehicle out by your own mechanic

by from st peter fl |

they told us one thing on the phone, another in person. Told us the vehicle was in good shape, no rust, no mechanical problems. Would not budge on the price, which was over priced. We have had to fix several sensors because check engine light came on, transmission is slipping, muffler and catalyt converter fell off, under carriage so rusted that we can't fix the transmission, chain that holds spare tire was so rusted the spare tire fell off. All I am saying is check the vehicle out before you purchase it, for they will not even talk to you about any problems at all. I understand a vechicle as old as this one is will have some rust, but not like this one. If we hadn't of been looking for forever we would of walked away, but because they seemed liked nice, honest people, we trusted them. have your own mechanic check it out before signing any paper.

Had what I was looking for and open on Sunday

by from Zebulon,nc |

I stopped by Lee's Auto on Sunday yes they are open on Sunday to test drive a Ford Escape I drove just about everyone of them they had.I found the one I liked. Nickie went way above and beyond to help me find my new car.Would have no problem sending a friend there to shop,good people good service. Debi and Nickie thank you so much! Rodney