Winslow BMW

Service 877-739-9773

Please contact Bob Evans-Manager of Internet Sales

Great communication

by from Barrington, Il |

While I didn't buy a car from this dealer, I found the dealer's sales rep to be responsive.

Ms.Maggi Kelly

by from Salida CO |

Shopping for a used Jeep Grand Cherokee turned into a miracle for me! I found exactly what I was looking for at Winslow BMW; a clean, perfect vehicle with LOW milage, and a brand new appearance. I was amazed, to say the least. 'Kudos' to Todd for his friendly, professional demeanor, and extremely helpful, easy going attitude! No pressure whatsoever in this transaction. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle at this Dealership. Thank you...Todd, and Winslow BMW! Maggi

Tried to sell a vehicle with many issues!

by from Colorado Springs co |

I went to this BMW to check out a jeep. The jeep was leaking on both of its differentials, so I took it to my mechanic. The sales men was convinced that leaking at 20k is normal, which it's not. Then they had their maintenance manager come try to convince me also. So inally I got the jeep to a mechanic, it had been in a mjor accident and the whole front end had been poorly replaced. This vehicle is NOT SAFE TO DRIVE!!! I can not believe any Maintenance mgr would pass that vehicle. If anyone buys that jeep they'd have to do 10k+ in repairs. I am very disappointed.

Great Service, trustworthy bought used car

by from Chicago, IL |

These folks were easy to deal with, great communications, speedy everything, overnighted documents, met me in Denver with car. Polite, professional, prompt. This was an eBay purchase of a used Porsche Boxter & they certainly earned my trust in what could have been a tense transaction - given that I did not know them before & had never seen the car except in pictures. THANK YOU STEVE SIMMONS!

Poor visit

by from KC, Mo |

Tried to purchase a used car from this dealer. Worked the deal over the phone, looked over the pictures, specifically asked the dealer if there was any damage to the vehicle i.e. scratches or dings. Was told of a few marks on the trunk, and no dings what so ever. Drove a little over 10 hours to get the car, walk out, there was only one panel on the car that didnt have some sort of ding or scratch. The front bumper cover had spider web cracks in it from being run into a curb, and the drivers door looked like it took target practice at a driving range. After pointing out all the damage, they told me it would cost them $150 bucks to repair it, and thats all they would take off the price. The sales manager didnt even have the nerve to come out and try to work something out. Very disappointed in this dealer. No lets try and work it out, nothing. I got the heres your refund on your deposit, have a nice day. Never again. Needless to say they still own the car, and I spent 2 days in a car and $500 bucks in travel expenses for someone who couldn't be honest over the phone. Thanks guys!

Nice Car, Bad Smell

by from Denver |

Bought a used Audi Q7 long distance. All very nice except they failed to mention it was a smoker's car. Wouldn't have purchased it.