Winslow BMW

Service 877-739-9773

Call Today to Schedule the Ultimate Test Drive

9 Hours Away

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I decided to buy a '15 BMW 435i xDrive Convertible for my wife. It had to be Estroil Blue. There were three to choose from. I had less than stellar cooperation from the closest dealer and explained that to Bob Evans at Winslow BMW of Colorado Springs on the first phone call. Bob assured me that he would be direct, up-front, and make the purchase as smooth as possible. He did just that and more, and yesterday we made the 9+ hour trip. When we arrived, everything was ready, the paper flow was great, we had a through demonstration of features. We love the car and now that we're back, it's half broken in.

Scott Madelans, Winslow BMW

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I enjoyed working with Scott Madelans as I shopped for a pre-owned car. I initially drove two cars with him in early July. These cars had a lot of features and Scott proficiently demonstrated these options for me. I did like an Acura MDX that we drove that day, but I still shopped around over the next month to see if anything might suit me better. I am a wishy-washy, procrastinator when it comes to deciding on a vehicle purchase. I appreciated Scott for his patience with me as I slowly deliberated through this process. He never put an ounce of pressure me. Once I made my decision, the sales and delivery process at Winslow was easy and quick.

Fantastic Experience

by from Colorado Springs |

I had participated in a BMW drive event and I was hooked. I couldn't quite afford a new BMW, but there were some very affordable BMWs to be had. This is one of Winslow's key differentiators from other dealers (not just BMW dealers, but all dealers) - they work with YOU on what YOU can afford and what you need. Scott Lord and Scott Madelin helped me pick out the right car for me. The 135i is a super powerful "sleeper", meaning it's fast and powerful but looks relatively normal (no giant wings or brightly colored rims). The car was CPO (see my repair review). This means it had some warranty left on it. My BMW feels like a new car and I'm excited every time I get to drive it! I think both Scotts listened carefully to me and determined what I really needed. Jim Carlson was open and up front about every aspect of the financing arrangement. He didn't aggressively push anything on me, though I did add a few options for peace of mind. Overall, Winslow was very fair. They treat me so well whenever I go to the dealership (I have an older BMW as well). They really have a huge qualitative advantage over any other dealerships in the area, and certainly over the other BMW dealers in Colorado.

Great Experience at Winslow BMW

by from Beulah, CO |

It's always a bonus when one finds a salesman like Bob Evans, who is PATIENT, personable and deeply committed to customer satisfaction. I would not hesitate in recommending Bob Evans and the team at Winslow BMW, for your future buying/leasing needs.

First non-Black car!

by from Elizabeth, CO |

After losing a Black X6 purchase, I found a 2012 Vermilion Red Certified Pre-Owned BMW X6 at Winslow BMW of Colorado Springs. Every car I've ever owned has been black. When I called for a black one, Bob Evans explained that currently they only had a Vermilion Red one, but that it was positively "stunning". I explained that I live about 70 miles from them, and that I had a trade ('11 Land Rover) and that I'd like to do most of the legwork prior to driving down. Bob said we could do everything except sign the paperwork, either via the phone, e-mails, or the Internet. I still wasn't completely sold on the color yet, but he sent me photos (and swore it looked even better in person), and pointed out two minor scuffs on the wheels, so I wouldn't have any surprises. I lined up my financing (through BMW) on the Internet, received my trade number, and we agreed that I would bring my trade down that afternoon. I was holding my breath that I'd like the color, and I went down. The car was exactly as represented, I loved the color, and drove it home last night. All the issues I've had over the years buying a car never happened, and I'm so happy I listened to Bob about how pretty the Vermilion Red was. I would totally recommend Bob and Winslow BMW, and next year when I'm ready to trade my Black 335i, I'm going back!

Sue Harris, Winslow BMW

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Phenomenal experience! I truly appreciated the care and personal attention the dealer I worked with (Sue Harris) showed, the atmosphere, and the overall attitude of all personnel associated with my buying a BMW from Winslow. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a BMW to check out this outfit.

Late at night!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I want to say that Winslow BMW of Colorado Springs, and Bob Evans, Steve Simmons, and Jim Carlson, went way out of their way by staying past normal working hours to complete our purchase of our new (to us) Lexus.IS250! I recommend them to anyone who is interested in a car period!

Trying new X4

by from Monument |

I've had 10 BMWs in the past 12 years. They are the ultimate driving machine. Winslow BMW has maintained all of my cars. They provide GREAT service! I bought my new X5 a few months ago from Bob Evans at Winslow BMW. I'm sticking with them My salesman is Bob Evans. GREAT SERVICE! Every time!

Great Dealership/Excellent Sales Person, Bob Evans

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Quick note to express gratitude- and a personal recommendation- regarding recent car-buying experience. My wife was in market for a SUV to replace her Ford Expedition. Though I had had several 'CPO' BMW's-all purchased from Winslow BMW in Colorado Springs--she had never been too impressed with either the car choice-or what she perceived to be a singular pursuit of one marque. She visited a myriad of the usual suspect car dealerships--in Colorado Springs and in Denver-and on a whim, visited Winslow BMW and drove the X5 SAV. Bob Evans (salesperson) assisted, in his (and Winslow's) low-pressure/no-pressure way--and patiently spent the time it took for my wife to be comfortable with the purchase. Bob expertly handled all aspects of custom order and sale--and dilligently followed up with us after the sale--to ensure we were taken care of and happy with the car and the service that he and Winslow BMW had provided us--really impressive care !!. I am grateful to Bob Evans--and to Winslow BMW- for making a usually dreaded task into an enjoyable success story. My next car purchase will be from Bob Evans @ Winslow BMW

Still callin on my birthday!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Even though I bought my old Jeep 7 years ago, I still get a call from Bob Evans at Winslow BMW on my birthday. I moved out to the east coast 5 years ago, or I'd have bought more cars from them.

So Many BMW's

by from Colorado Springs |

I am what those in the Industry would call a "car guy". I tend to keep my cars for a short period of time and then trade for another. Over the past 3 years, I've managed to trade upwards of 7-cars (pre-owned) with Bob Evans and Winslow BMW. I very much enjoy the whole team, Bob, Jim Carlson, and recently their GM Gregg Randolph. They have always treated me right and I recommend any other "car guys" to seek them out as well!