Winslow BMW

Service 877-739-9773 Service 877-739-9773

Call Today to Schedule the Ultimate Test Drive

Fantastic Experience

by from Colorado Springs |

I had participated in a BMW drive event and I was hooked. I couldn't quite afford a new BMW, but there were some very affordable BMWs to be had. This is one of Winslow's key differentiators from other dealers (not just BMW dealers, but all dealers) - they work with YOU on what YOU can afford and what you need. Scott Lord and Scott Madelin helped me pick out the right car for me. The 135i is a super powerful "sleeper", meaning it's fast and powerful but looks relatively normal (no giant wings or brightly colored rims). The car was CPO (see my repair review). This means it had some warranty left on it. My BMW feels like a new car and I'm excited every time I get to drive it! I think both Scotts listened carefully to me and determined what I really needed. Jim Carlson was open and up front about every aspect of the financing arrangement. He didn't aggressively push anything on me, though I did add a few options for peace of mind. Overall, Winslow was very fair. They treat me so well whenever I go to the dealership (I have an older BMW as well). They really have a huge qualitative advantage over any other dealerships in the area, and certainly over the other BMW dealers in Colorado.

Over the Top!

by from Colorado Springs |

My purchase at Winslow BMW was the best sales experience in 27 vehicle purchases over 29 and a half years of buying vehicles. Scott Lord was exceptional as the first person I met with upon arriving at the dealership. He handed me off to Scott Madelans who is the best salesman on the planet; Scott knows what to say, when to say it, and how much to say to the customer. Winslow BMW and Scott truly demonstrated a First Class Operation that you expect at a high-end dealership like Winslow BMW. I stopped by to see the vehicle I was interested in and had to leave for an appointment. Scott had the car ready for me to test drive after I returned about an hour later. And, he stayed past his normally scheduled hours three days later when I showed up unexpectedly to see if we could close the deal. Scott painstakingly worked with me and my wife until 8 pm after we decided to purchase the vehicle and patiently answered all our questions. The purchase agreement paperwork was prepared in record time and Jim Carlson was superb as our finance manager, explaining all the potential add-ons without pressuring us to purchase them. Scott also had the vehicle brought forward for my wife to see and test drive on the day we purchased it. In addition, Scott invited me back the next day to conduct some one-on-one training for all the capabilities the BMW possesses. You usually DO NOT receive that sort of outstanding service after you sign the paperwork and drive off the lot?this really sets Winslow BMW apart from other dealers! After driving the BMW for two days, I can say it is truly the Ultimate Driving Machine they purport it to be. Quality fit and finish, solid ride, incredible handling, technologically advanced, and very quiet best describe the BMW. BMW is to the motor vehicle industry as the Broadmoor is to the fine dining and hospitality industry; ?5 Stars? in every aspect! I was very impressed with all attention to details Scott and the rest of the crew displayed during our experience and will most likely be a BMW and Winslow customer for a long, long time!

Winslow BMW responded to this review

May 20, 2016

Rick - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your business and hope to see you again soon!

Great Service, Great New Dealership

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My 325xi wasn't running as smoothly as it should be so I called Winslow BMW to see if they could help. A really good technician, Dan, got everything all tuned up and it is running great again.

Winslow BMW responded to this review

May 20, 2016

Thomas - Thanks for leaving us a 5-star review. We are glad that we were able to take care of that issue for you. We hope to see you again soon!

Scott Madelans - great guy!

by from Walled Lake, MI |

Scott was great and fun to work with - professional yet comedic at the same time. I appreciated his personality and his approach to business.

Scott Madelans, Winslow BMW

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I enjoyed working with Scott Madelans as I shopped for a pre-owned car. I initially drove two cars with him in early July. These cars had a lot of features and Scott proficiently demonstrated these options for me. I did like an Acura MDX that we drove that day, but I still shopped around over the next month to see if anything might suit me better. I am a wishy-washy, procrastinator when it comes to deciding on a vehicle purchase. I appreciated Scott for his patience with me as I slowly deliberated through this process. He never put an ounce of pressure me. Once I made my decision, the sales and delivery process at Winslow was easy and quick.

9 Hours Away

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I decided to buy a '15 BMW 435i xDrive Convertible for my wife. It had to be Estroil Blue. There were three to choose from. I had less than stellar cooperation from the closest dealer and explained that to Bob Evans at Winslow BMW of Colorado Springs on the first phone call. Bob assured me that he would be direct, up-front, and make the purchase as smooth as possible. He did just that and more, and yesterday we made the 9+ hour trip. When we arrived, everything was ready, the paper flow was great, we had a through demonstration of features. We love the car and now that we're back, it's half broken in.

Great Experience at Winslow BMW

by from Beulah, CO |

It's always a bonus when one finds a salesman like Bob Evans, who is PATIENT, personable and deeply committed to customer satisfaction. I would not hesitate in recommending Bob Evans and the team at Winslow BMW, for your future buying/leasing needs.

First non-Black car!

by from Elizabeth, CO |

After losing a Black X6 purchase, I found a 2012 Vermilion Red Certified Pre-Owned BMW X6 at Winslow BMW of Colorado Springs. Every car I've ever owned has been black. When I called for a black one, Bob Evans explained that currently they only had a Vermilion Red one, but that it was positively "stunning". I explained that I live about 70 miles from them, and that I had a trade ('11 Land Rover) and that I'd like to do most of the legwork prior to driving down. Bob said we could do everything except sign the paperwork, either via the phone, e-mails, or the Internet. I still wasn't completely sold on the color yet, but he sent me photos (and swore it looked even better in person), and pointed out two minor scuffs on the wheels, so I wouldn't have any surprises. I lined up my financing (through BMW) on the Internet, received my trade number, and we agreed that I would bring my trade down that afternoon. I was holding my breath that I'd like the color, and I went down. The car was exactly as represented, I loved the color, and drove it home last night. All the issues I've had over the years buying a car never happened, and I'm so happy I listened to Bob about how pretty the Vermilion Red was. I would totally recommend Bob and Winslow BMW, and next year when I'm ready to trade my Black 335i, I'm going back!

Sue Harris, Winslow BMW

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Phenomenal experience! I truly appreciated the care and personal attention the dealer I worked with (Sue Harris) showed, the atmosphere, and the overall attitude of all personnel associated with my buying a BMW from Winslow. I highly recommend anyone in the market for a BMW to check out this outfit.

Late at night!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I want to say that Winslow BMW of Colorado Springs, and Bob Evans, Steve Simmons, and Jim Carlson, went way out of their way by staying past normal working hours to complete our purchase of our new (to us) Lexus.IS250! I recommend them to anyone who is interested in a car period!