Al Serra Chevrolet

230 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909

New 888-257-0887
Used 888-215-6142
Service 877-322-8840

Save time and money. Shop when you want.

Best mechanics in town

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I love your mechanics. Ben assisted me with the problems with my vehicle. He is absolutely the best, kind, caring and honest. I am a fan for life and will recommend Al Serra south to everyone with high praises indeed. I cannot say enough kind words about Ben. But I will repeat he is the Best! and Al Serra south has the best mechanical service and customer service!

Awesome experience!

by from Colorado Springs, co |

Very great service. Walked away happy and with a great deal!

They WOW-ed Me!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

They WOW-ed Me! Like many of you, I researched for weeks/months, which truck I wanted to purchase. I had made my decision to purchase a Chevy Silverado. I went to quite a few dealerships looking at new and used trucks. One dealership showed me a nice Silverado, priced way above market value and would not come down in price. In fact, they made it seem like they were doing me the favor of presenting the truck. I went to another dealership. This dealership was friendly and did a good job talking with me, and appeared to want my business. I asked them to lower the price and they held firm. After leaving that dealership, I got a text or call every day telling me they were lowering the price. I thought to myself, why didn?t you lower the price upfront with me. I went to another dealership, unfortunately I showed up at closing and they told me to come back tomorrow. I asked them to work some numbers, but didn?t get a call back for two days. I finally ended up at Al Serra Chevrolet South. I actually got to walk the lot without being harassed. I met with Kyle, and told him what I was looking for. Kyle proceeded to look at his inventory and find vehicles that matched my needs. Here is the thing that WOW-ed me. Kyle never ask me to walk to a vehicle to look at it. He proceeded to drive the vehicles to the front door under the lights for me to check out. While this was happening, I was introduced to Steve, the General Manager. What a class act! I told Steve my situation, and the experiences I had at previous dealerships. Steve, told me, that my experience at Al Serra would be different. He added, he would shoot straight, and give me the best deal. Steve, was a man of his word. As we worked through the numbers, Steve was very transparent. I didn?t have to haggle or have a back and forth to get a deal done. I even deliberated with myself if I should make the purchase or not. After all, a vehicle is a major purchase. Even though the dealership was well past closing, Steve and Kyle, continued to be patient, reassuring me that they wanted me to be comfortable with the purchase. I ended up purchasing the vehicle, working with Tom the finance manager, who was also awesome, and coming home with a new Silverado late on a Saturday night. Part-two After I purchased the truck on Saturday night, I started to look at accessories, which I needed before a big Spring Break road trip with my family. I called Steve and explained the situation. The service didn?t stop there. Steve got on the horn, arranged for deliveries, and vendors to install my accessories within days, in time for the road trip. I was thoroughly impressed at Steve?s tenacity to get it done, his patience with me as I bugged him several times a day, and his service with a smile. The road trip was a success. Needless to say, I am a HUGE FAN of Al Serra Chevrolet South, Steve, and Kyle. When my daughter needs a car next year, you bet I will be visiting Kyle and Steve. Don?t waste your time at other dealerships that don?t respect your time and money. Go to Al Serra and work with these professionals, who know how to treat you right.

Paint scratch repair

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

I have my truck serviced at Al Serra, and have been wanting to check pricing on repairing some paint scratches that were on it when I bought the truck. I met with Steve, asked him to give me an honest opinion and fair quote on what he thought would be necessary, the estimate was right on line as what I believed was a good price. When I went to pickup the truck upon completion I was shocked at the job they had done. They repaired the paint beyond what it was when new. I have never seen such a quality paint job done and am beyond satisfied with the total experience from the estimate to the finished job. They were friendly and very honest. Even though the truck is 3 years old, the paint matches better than it did from the factory. I would highly recommend Al Serra body shop to anyone for a job. I certainly know I would return. Thank you Steve, and Al Serra Body shop

Customer

by from Colorado Springs, Co. 80915 |

I came in without an appointment to get routine service on my 2014 Cruze Diesel. I was quickly signed in and in less than an hour and a half, I was on my way.

great place

by from fountain, co |

My wife and I have been trying to lower our debt to income ratio and save money for our baby. No one has been able to help us, but Al Serra did! We are proud owners of a 2015 Chevy Malibu, which is my wife's dream car.

Great service and buying experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I never go anywhere else for servicing my Chevy. I am completely satisfied with Al Serra Service center! I have purchased 2 vehicles from Al Serra so far, absolutely happy!

Great customer service!

by from DENVER, COLORADO |

Your guys were great. They did everything they could to get me approved. Danny did an excellent job so, I'm definitely please to have bought aa 2015 1500 Silverado at Al Serra South.Thanks for everything. Frank Borrego

Great service and friendly staff.

by from Colorado Springs, Co. 80915 |

I came in with no appointment for a routine service. They took me right in and I was out with the service done in just over an hour

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Colorado Springs, Co. |

We love Al Serra, this is our 3rd vehicle that we have bought from there. The customer service is outstanding and we are always treated like family. I recommend Al Serra, to anybody and everybody, when the mention getting a new vehicle or even having car trouble.

Satisified

by from Colorado springs, CO |

My car was serviced well, and I'm very thankful for the service provided.