Criswell Chevrolet

Service 888-492-5375

You Dont Need A Better Deal You Need A Better Dealer

Body shop nightmare

by from Gainesville, Va |

I bought my 2014 Corvette at Criswell and had a great experience. Unfortunately I had someone run into my car in a parking lot and decided Criswell was the place to have it fixed. My car will never be the same. There are overspray marks. Clear coat drops or something else I've had to chisel off the body. A stingray emblem I finally got from Country Chevrolet in Warrenton Virginia because Criswell couldn't send me one. What a complete disaster. I wouldn't have my lawn mower fixed at this place.

Terrible service

by from Gaithersburg Md |

This is my second time getting my vehicle serviced at Criswell and it will be my last. I waited three hours for an oil change my first visit. My second visit I waited over an hour for a shuttle ride. Maybe consider a second shuttle?!?!?

Friendly and courteous

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

John is very nice, friendly and courteous. He worked hard to follow up made sure to help me. He is a true gentleman and even offered me an umbrella if it started to rain. He went out of his way to resolve any issues that came up for us. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Nice People

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

We were a little nervous about being suckered into a deal we didn't want however Chip was very courteous and took his time to explain each vehicle and let us drive each car we showed interest in. He gave us the online price and made sure all repairs were complete on the vehicle. We traded in our last car and the price was very fair. Excellent transaction! --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Money Hungry, not Customer Centric

by from Fairfax, Va |

So let me just start by saying I've gotten a new job recently and just paid off 3 different credit cards with my commission check this past Friday. That being said, I know my credit score is CURRENTLY in the mid 600 range (only due to use of more than 30% of my available credit) and that next month my credit will soar due to the cards being paid off and I'm more likely to get agreeable terms. The point being made is that I'm in no rush. I'm in the market for a 300C. I have been working with Denard Carey. I had an absolutely abhorrid experience. Talk about a Non-Customercentric attitude. He refused to listen to anything I said and continuously cut me off in the middle of my sentences and continued to pressure me to fill out a credit application before he did a rough appraisal on my trade based on info I provided (Pictures, Vin, Miles, Interior, Exterior pictures). I had to ask more more than three times to stop cutting me off and let me finish my sentences. Clear evidence that he cared not what I thought or what I had to say, only about himself and when he could make money off of me. I finally got him to be quiet for a BRIEF moment when I was speaking and informed him that I am in NO rush and I'm not going to buy anything other than a 300C with the options I want. Well, I tried to tell him all that, but he continued to talk over me and this time I just continued to talk instead of letting him cut me off for the fifth time. He then proceeded to say we can't do business. Which is hilarious because if he had just sat back and listened to me he would have heard that I'll be in a better position to do something next month with my better credit score and a downpayment from my next comission check if this month isn't workable. Your loss Criswell. I have some choice words for my experience, but I'll just leave the facts. Thanks Denard. You're the best.

Good Customer Service

by from Washington, DC |

I was in the market for a used car. I contacted the dealership about coming in to test drive the care I saw online. Unfortunately when the salesman call me back the car I was interested in had already been sold. The sales representative kept me informed for the next two weeks about their new inventory.

Professional

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Russell was professional and very accommodating throughout the entire sales process. He is very knowledgeable and truly enjoys what he is doing. I would definitely recommend him to my friends. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Knowledgeable!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

The level of service I received when purchasing a new Spark could not have been higher. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The show room was clean and inviting and your people were very knowledgeable. Thank you so much. I love my new "baby". --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Review of Criswell Chevorlet

by from Laytonsville, MD |

Had a great buying experience. I contacted Richard in the Used Car Department about a Corvette. Made an appointment to test drive it . Loved it and bought it. No pressure. No fuss. Don in the finance department was very helpful. All personnel were helpful and friendly. I would buy another vehicle from Criswell Chevorlet

Excellent!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I was taken care of as soon as I arrived and was told exactly what was going to be done and approximately how long it would take to complete. When it was going to take a little bit more time I was updated and that was greatly appreciated. Overall a pleasurable experience. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.