Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878

New 888-435-9477 New 888-435-9477
Used 888-625-9787 Used 888-625-9787
Service 888-492-5375 Service 888-492-5375

We listen and you matter, because We're Driven by YOU!

bad salesman

by from ny |

I went to this dealer, first they said I was approved and then they said I wasn't! This people play with the costumers. They took all my day! Don't go there

Matches Car to Customer

by from Urbana, MD |

My daughter was very excited to be buying her first new car after graduating from college. She was evaluating several makes and models. After viewing cars online, we went to Criswell and met Scott. While on a test drive of a Cruze, Scott listened to the comments made by my daughter. When she said she wasn?t sure about this car and wanted to try a Sonic, he used her comments to pick the perfect car. She test drove that car and found that all of her ?must haves? and most of her ?nice to haves? were met. With no pressure, Scott provided a very good price. We left and drove other cars at other dealers, but never had an experience like at Criswell. She called Scott back that evening and she bought the Sonic the next day. It is great to have a dealer that listens to what the customer wants and not what they want to sell.

Excellent!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Peter Eaton understands, respects and helps his customers with all the details for buying a car/truck! We have bought several cars/trucks directly from him. He always seems to make it happen! In fact, the entire Team..(to name a few during this last purchase) .Peter, Gene and Don are totally AWESOME! Thank you! --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Chip Bozga was extremely helpful from the very beginning, made the whole process a breeze. I'd recommend him and Criswell to anyone in the market for a new/used car. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Pleasant!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I dealt with Peter Eaton. He forwarded a credit application, researched my trade vehicle, and had all of the forms ready upon my arrival. I have purchased vehicles since 1977, this was the MOST pleasant and well organized process I have ever experienced. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I am aquainted with who may be looking for a vehicle. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Professional

by from Gaitherburg, MD |

I am a very busy professional and my time is my most valued commodity. Rich Beckett made the whole process quick and painless. It is hands down the easiest car buying experience I have ever had and I would not hesitate to send others to this dealer and to see Rich. The way he tried to take care of as much as he could before I came back for the test drive made closing the deal a cinch. His customer service skills are top notch and I really appreciate him getting me in and out of the dealership. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Professional

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Really enjoyed working with my Sales Rep, Rod Heskee. He was personable, patient, professional and as relaxed as a sales person can be (plus he was excellent with our children!) He sells Fiat, but helped us out tremendously with both the Jeep & Chevy brand vehicles in the Criswell lot. If you are in the market for a new car- I recommend that you ask for Rod at Criswell - he got us a great deal with all the end of year sales going on. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Happy!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Very happy about not being pounced on when I arrived, most of the dealerships tend to do that ... like in desperate need to sell a car... But not here, low pressure and low key. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Awesome

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I have purchase about 10 new vehicales in my life and two of them from Crisswell Corvette. I live in Carlisle PA. So when it came to buying a Corvette you have to do your research to get the best deal with so many dealership in a 200 mile range. I found the Crisswell provided me with the best price and customer service. Joey was professional from the start to finish and providing me additional information on the Corvettes which proved much better quality than the internet site. Plus Joey is a people person and he cares about the customors. That is why I went back to him to purchase my second Corvette. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Amazing!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

From the initial order of my new Corvette Stingray thru delivery, Mike Furman was a pleasure to deal with. He is knowledgeable and a true professional. My wife and I decided to fly from GA to do some sightseeing in DC and drive our New Stingray back. What a great trip. Thanks to Mike Furman and Criswell, (which was the best part of the trip), we will be recommending our friends and associates. Definitely with the drive to purchase from them. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.