Criswell Chevrolet

Service 888-492-5375

You Dont Need A Better Deal You Need A Better Dealer

Body shop nightmare

by from Gainesville, Va |

I bought my 2014 Corvette at Criswell and had a great experience. Unfortunately I had someone run into my car in a parking lot and decided Criswell was the place to have it fixed. My car will never be the same. There are overspray marks. Clear coat drops or something else I've had to chisel off the body. A stingray emblem I finally got from Country Chevrolet in Warrenton Virginia because Criswell couldn't send me one. What a complete disaster. I wouldn't have my lawn mower fixed at this place.

Terrible service

by from Gaithersburg Md |

This is my second time getting my vehicle serviced at Criswell and it will be my last. I waited three hours for an oil change my first visit. My second visit I waited over an hour for a shuttle ride. Maybe consider a second shuttle?!?!?

JIM SHERIDAN ROCKS!

by from Freehold New Jersey |

I purchased a used vehicle from Jim Sheridan at Freehold Hyundai and I can?t stop telling everyone about how I wanted it and I got it! I have always been skeptical when purchasing cars because honestly you never know how the car was treated before you get it. Jim Sheridan greeted me at the door with a warm welcoming smile and made me feel comfortable throughout my car buying experience. I did not get a bad vibe with any of the employees making me feel like Freehold Hyundai could be trusted. Unfortunately, I do not have the expenses to pay a large sum of a car payment every month. I told Jim my price range and he found me a vehicle I could afford in that range! What I truly liked the most is that I did not feel pressured to go into a car with a higher payment, knowing I could not afford it. The day after I brought my car home, I went to a family mechanic and he checked EVERYTHING. He told me that the car was in better than perfect condition and that I paid a very reasonable price. Thank you Freehold Hyundai! Thank you JIM SHERIDAN!!!!! I refer Jim Sheridan to anyone!!!! Spread the word!