Off Lease Only

Off Lease Only

5580 NW 145th St, Miami, FL 33054

Used 877-299-0936

Save Thousands on Over 2000 Cars in Inventory! Online Financing! No Dealer Fees! No Negotiating! Trade-UP!

Ray the mechanic manager

by from Lake Worth, FL |

Well I just received a link to write a review for Ray Rodriguez. I have to say that he is by far the greatest salesperson in general that I have ever worked with & purchased from. From the beginning of the till then end he held my hand a young mother of 2. He had my best interest at heart. He even test drove the car before me looking out for any outstanding noises or funny business :) regardless of the car-fax and any notes in regards to accidents he checked out the car himself to make sure I knew every nook and cranny of this vehicle. As a first time buyer there were requisites my finance company of approval was requesting... I was restricted to purchasing a car within a reasonable price. Of course I wanted to get and infinity, Lexus or a Mercedes with the wide variety of cars at Off Lease Only,but Ray made me feel like my cute little Mazda3 was the perfect fit for me. I consider it to be my little Mercedes! I was confident in my choice, Craig In finance made everything fast and easy and even though I was iffy about my auto armor, now a few months later I'm grateful and everyone at the car washes wants to know where I purchased these products. I tell'm, you gotta go to Off Lease Only for it! Overall a genuine experience, company, employees and extraordinary customer service. Manager Angel Velez made sure I was taken care of by his salesman and Dashira in customer service was well above excellence in making sure my deal was smooth and stress free. I even did a video to share my testimony. After my purchase there was some bumps but mechanics made sure I was running in no time. Ray the mechanic manager is an automotive tech genius! Thanks Off Lease Only for everything!

Off Lease Only responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Dear Maria, Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We appreciate your business very much. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal, I am so happy your enjoying your Mazda. It looks like we met your car buying needs. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Sincerely, Tracey Horton Customer Service Manager On behalf of the owners Mark and Eileen Fischer

Had a great experience !

by from Suyes (Miami, FL) |

I will definitely recommend this dealership, Francisco most known as Cisco it's a great sales man, he helped me trough the whole process he is very patient and offered me a great deal. Had a great experience ! Thank you so much :)

I'm happy with my new car.

by from Johanna (Miami , FL) |

Overall the process was easy, friendly and very informative. I would gladly recommend this Off Lease Only dealer to any one. I'm happy with my new car.

Definitely recommend to everyone.

by from Julian (Miami, FL) |

Wow what a great place to shop for a car. doesn't feel like a dealership no harassing sales men. Prices were off the chain, and Francisco was very helpful after a had picked a car I liked. Definitely recommend to everyone.

I would definitely recommend Off Lease Only for bu

by from Raymond M (Miami , FL) |

One of the easiest car buying experiences I've ever had. We looked up the available models online from our home, narrowed down the choices, met with Wilfred at the dealership (who went out of his way to make it easy), test drove 2 models and purchased the car. Simple, relatively quick and painless. I would definitely recommend Off Lease Only for buying a used vehicle.

he really no how to close out deals fast.

by from Micheal Miami , FL |

Mike is indeed a great guy who knows his cars as well knowing how to be professional. he really no how to close out deals fast. He takes care of the customer to ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible. A great asset to the company.I will be referring my friends to him and your company for car sales from down here in Palm Beach County

Miami customer purchases Infiniti G37X!

by from Willy (Miami, FL) |

I bought Infiniti G37X last year and just purchased a VW-cc. Moe was very helpful with lots of patience as we test drove many cars and compared for 2 days. Salesman, Moe Castaner, went above and beyond excellent customer service. All my future cars will be waiting for me at Off lease Only - Only!

Great car buying experience!

by from Dallen (Miami , FL) |

Manny Moya was extremely friendly, helpful and all around a great guy to deal with. We went to see him specifically as we had had such a good experience with him when we bought a Jetta from you 2 years ago. He did not disappoint, and was very quick to respond to any questions subsequently as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wanted a great car buying experience.

Best and fastest car purchase I ever made!

by from Kevin (Miami, FL) |

I was very pleased with the service that I received from my salesperson Ridel Fernandez, he was very attentive and professional from start to finish! He immediately greeted my family and I in the parking lot and made our car buying experience very comfortable. This was the best and fastest car purchase I ever made!

My experience at Off Lease Only was stress free!

by from Jessica R (Miami, FL) |

We completed research on line prior to our first visit to Off lease. Which helped minimize our time at the Miami location. From start to end Carlos and the rest of the team were will to assist and professional making what could have been a stressful experience pleasant. I despise car shopping. See you guys in six months!!

My experience purchasing a Toyota Camry!

by from Sonny (Miami, FL) |

t was such a pleasure to work with Mr. Rodriguez. Mr. Rodriguez was a great listener and communicator. He was very effective and efficient. He helped to make my experience of purchasing a Toyota Camry such a joy. I will always keep him in mind when a colleague is looking for a vehicle. If the rating scale is 1 to 10, with 10 being the most satisfied, I would rate Mr. Rodriguez's service a 12. God Bless,