Automotive Co-op

345 Forbes Ave, East Haven, CT 06512

Used 888-452-1383

A car for my daughter

by from New Haven, CT |

I was looking for a car for my daughter and happened to stumble upon an internet ad posted by the Automotive Co-op; I went there not knowing what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by the low pressure sales pitch and the quality of cars offered for sales. The cars were in top notch condition and priced to sell. You can have your own mechanic look at the car if so desired. Compared to the other dealers I had been to, the overall car buying process is usually stressful, but buying a car here was just the opposite and I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a car.

A very Happy "Daddy's girl".

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

My dad and mom had to look for a car for me. I am at school in Virginia. When I showed them the picture I saw online, they went right over to Automotive co-op. The gentlemen there helped them out. They did everything possible to make it a safe SUV for me. Seeing that I have a fair distance to drive to come home. When the SUV was brought to me, I was the happiest daughter. It was in great condition! Clean, and safe! Thank you so much for your honesty and patience with my parents. Amanda G.

Nice guys

by from Wallingford CT |

The last thing I wanted to do was to go looking for a used car. I didn't want to hear all that sales talk. After going to a few places, I was ready to go home. My wife talked me into going to one more place.These guys are completely different then all the other sales people we met. We walked around until we saw a few cars we were interested in. The salesman gave us the keys and actually left us alone to go through each car on our own. The only thing he said to us was if you want to go for a test drive, just let him know. That was it. We drove three cars and bought one an hour later. It was unbelievable how easy they made the deal go through. I would recommend Automotive Co-op to anyone looking for a car without all the drama.

EXELLENCE EXPERIENCE

by from Stratford, Ct |

My husband and I where searching for a vehicle for my daughter. We found it here at Automotive co op. They are the best! They are not your typical salespeople. Not pushy and listen to your needs. They are so honest and caring. Friendly, well let me tell you, by the end of our deal I felt like family! My husband and I willl be going back for another vehicle! I would recommend Automotive co op to everyone. My daughter will be very happy with her Santa Fe! Thank you again guys!

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!

by from Stratford, Ct |

My husband and I had the best experience at automotive co op. These people are not typical salesmen. These guys are. Friendly, honest, and. Caring. I have never had such an at ease feeling about buying a used vehicle. They made it so easy. I would recommend automotive co op to anyone! I am going back to purchase another vehicle soon! My daughter is going to love her new Hunyadi Santa Fe. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ANNA AND FRANK GALLO STRATFORD, CT.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!

Hometown car dealer

by from Branford CT |

The guys at Automotive Co-op made sure we were comfortable with the car we bought. After our test drive the salesman told us we could have a mechanic look it over. We picked a shop in East Haven and they brought the car their for us. Everything they said was repaired during their safety check was confirmed by our mechanic. They were honest, friendly and a delight to do business with. The cars are in great condition and priced very fair.

Best Deal Around

by from Stamford Ct |

I shopped around for my daughter for two months until I came across Automotive Co-op. The experience was so different from all the other dealers we went to. It is not run like all the other retail used car lots. They have a large holding yard where they keep the cars.The place is not fancy, but the quality of the cars and their prices were fantastic. We did not have one salesperson hanging over us. They let us drive any car we were interested in. It was a pleasure shopping for a car without all the bull and drama. We ended up buying two cars from them and we are completely happy with both of them. I recommend you stop by before you buy any used car somewhere else. You will not be sorry. Stamford Ct

Most Honest and Reliable Car Dealer Ever!

by from Branford CT |

Best car buying experience. I saw many cars on the lot that were in excellent condition and below blue book value for price. Employees were knolwledgeable and courteous. No sales pressure just friendly honest service. I highly recommend Automotive Co-Op to anyone needing to buy a preowned vehicle.

nice guy

by from west haven ct |

owner nice guy fixed everything but remember there all car salesman!