Car Palace

Car Palace

7218 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235

Used 888-355-8679

FREE 6 mo. warranty when you buy!

Horrible experience /////

by from dallas |

the poor service we received good rude owner bought a car and paid them cahs but still waiting for the title ,,, we call evil and pure lies not recommend this place a bad experience

Best Honda Service IN TEXAS111

by from Dallas TX |

I recently purchased a 2008 Honda Civic Coupe, the sales staff was very polite and helpful. everything went as planned. I negotiated and we found common ground that worked for both parties, was in and out within and hour. GREAT PLACE. GREAT PEOPLE. GREAT SELECTION..

Car buy car if no one responds

by from Dallas, TX |

Called and emailed to gain information on a vehicle and no one responded, so I waited and emailed again 4 days later and still no response. I bought a vehicle somewhere else.

Great dealership

by from Dallas Tx |

I had a great experience at this dealership- Everyone is super friendly and helpful- I love my Mercedes :-)

Horrible experience

by from Gonzales, LA |

Horrible experience. Flew from out of state to buy car and within week I had to invest over $1500 in repairs for numerous issues (new fuel pump, new water pump, all new fluids, etc). Car had issues on both road trips I've taken on causing me and family to spend the night in back woods of Tennessee. Engine overheated on the interstate coming back from Texas trip. AC starting to blow hot air off and on. Check coolant level warnings continue to appear. I've notified Car Palace off all these problems as they occur as I had to buy and install new fuel pump the day fate buying car. I was told I could bring the car back and trade in for another one of their vehicles. I wasn't offered free 6 month warranty even though their website and cars.com state that they offer free 6 month warranty. I don't want nothing to do with their cars or business. I've filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Texas Attorney General. Lesson learned, I'll never recommend or deal with them again.

Is The Car Dependable? Can I Trust this Dealership

by from Dallas, Texas |

This dealership is awesome, very nice selection of cars, all cars are garage kept! The staff was excellent to work with & willing to negotiate! I Love my 2004 Lexus LS 430! I will be purchasing here again!!!!

Great experience

by from McKinney, TX |

I bought a higher mileage expedition. I normally go to big dealerships, buy slightly used, and finance. This was my first time buying a high mileage vehicle, paying cash, and from a smaller dealership. It was wonderful! Nicholas was excellent to deal with! The rest of the staff was very friendly as well. The vehicle is in fantastic shape and doing what I need it to do. Thank you Nicholas and staff! Y'all were great! Worth the drive from McKinney!

2000 Navigator

by from grand prairie,tx |

Kinda scary buying a high mileage vehicle (189,000 miles) but with there free warranty and the price you cant go wrong Thanks Car Palace!! Love My GATOR

2003 FORD EXPEDITION

by from PLANO,TX |

GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE (BOGEY) WAS HELPFUL TOO. SHOPPED ON LINE FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS AND FOUND PRICE AND SERVICE EXCELLENT

finnaly got a car

by from Grand prairie,TX |

well , I got the car , its has problems that they didn't make aware of it . well they are willing to help me get it fix cheaper by their technicians