Car Palace

Car Palace

7218 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235

Used 888-355-8679

FREE 6 mo. warranty when you buy!

Rude & money hungry not concerned about cust needs

by from Dallas Texas |

Bought a car from Nicholas. Good guy until he hired a shady finance manager named Keith. Not at all about good customer service. Sold me a car with a lot of problems and then pulled my loan to finance me not wanting to do business with me and then would not give me my car back that I traded in.

Toyota 2010

by from Houston |

Great car for the best price!!! Nicholas gave me the best service and was really helpful!

Great Service

by from Dallas , TX |

I recommend this place, I bought an Honda and it works perfectly, Nicholas sold me at the best prize in the market.

Great experience!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought a Cadillac! The best car I've ever had! The best place and service! Nicholas gave me the best service and all the facilities for the payment!!!

This place sucks

by from Dallas,tx |

Showed up to purchase car,no one helped us.We were there and hour before anybody actually spoke to us.Then so much pressure from them to buy the junk they try to sell you,Stay away from this place the cars are junk

Horrible experience /////

by from dallas |

the poor service we received good rude owner bought a car and paid them cahs but still waiting for the title ,,, we call evil and pure lies not recommend this place a bad experience

Best Honda Service IN TEXAS111

by from Dallas TX |

I recently purchased a 2008 Honda Civic Coupe, the sales staff was very polite and helpful. everything went as planned. I negotiated and we found common ground that worked for both parties, was in and out within and hour. GREAT PLACE. GREAT PEOPLE. GREAT SELECTION..

Car buy car if no one responds

by from Dallas, TX |

Called and emailed to gain information on a vehicle and no one responded, so I waited and emailed again 4 days later and still no response. I bought a vehicle somewhere else.

Great dealership

by from Dallas Tx |

I had a great experience at this dealership- Everyone is super friendly and helpful- I love my Mercedes :-)

Horrible experience

by from Gonzales, LA |

Horrible experience. Flew from out of state to buy car and within week I had to invest over $1500 in repairs for numerous issues (new fuel pump, new water pump, all new fluids, etc). Car had issues on both road trips I've taken on causing me and family to spend the night in back woods of Tennessee. Engine overheated on the interstate coming back from Texas trip. AC starting to blow hot air off and on. Check coolant level warnings continue to appear. I've notified Car Palace off all these problems as they occur as I had to buy and install new fuel pump the day fate buying car. I was told I could bring the car back and trade in for another one of their vehicles. I wasn't offered free 6 month warranty even though their website and cars.com state that they offer free 6 month warranty. I don't want nothing to do with their cars or business. I've filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Texas Attorney General. Lesson learned, I'll never recommend or deal with them again.