River City Auto LLC

River City Auto LLC

2179 Chapman Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

Used 866-270-5392

No pressure, no salesman, no hidden fees, no games, no gimmicks. Just good sound transportation at low prices.

Would recommend to anyone!!

by from Trenton,GA |

While looking for a car for my son, we happened into Rivercity Auto Sales. We were greeted immediately by Rick and offered any assistance, but with zero pressure. My son test drove several cars with no hassle to make a decision, but when a question came up Rick was close by provide all the information we needed to make a good decision. We purchased a Subaru Legacy and have been very pleased with it. After several months my husbands car went down and of course we returned to Rick and Rivercity to purchase his replacement as well. Hopefully my car won't go down anytime soon, but if it does I know where I will be looking. Thanks Rick for making our car buying experience so very pleasant.

February 11, 2015

We Really & Truly appreciate your families business. Thanks so much for your kind words also, I think you made me blush. Thank You again.

Down to Earth approach in selling cars!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I was well pleased with the customer service and Rick's knowledge in finding a car to fit my needs. When the need arises I plan on being a repeat customer.

February 11, 2015

Thank You for the review and we look forward to your future business.

Great folks! No pressure, no hassle sales approach

by from Cleveland, TN |

I had been looking for a good used Toyota FJ cruiser and found the vehicle I wanted at River City Auto. The folks were very up front and answered all of my questions throughout the process. I was not pressured or hassled and felt like I bought the car from a good friend when the deal was made. I highly recommend these folks. Hope they have what you want!

June 24, 2014

We are so excited to hear that your are satisfied with your Toyota FJ Cruiser and with the buying experience you received. I'm sure you know plenty of people that would like to have the same experience when buying their next vehicle! Send them in and if they decide to buy something I'll send you a referral! Thanks Again !

Honest !!!!!

by from chattanooga, TN |

I stopped by to look at a vehicle I saw online through Cars.com and was Greeted with a Smile and Larry White made me feel Great. He wasn't interested in " selling me a car" he wanted to know how he could help me make the right decision for my family. I didn't like the vehicle he had but Larry is looking for what I want. He can locate cars from all over the place and find what I'm looking for. For Free !!! When I buy a Car it will be from Larry White at River City Auto .

June 13, 2014

Shakina, Thank you for stopping in and seeing me. I'm sure we'll have the vehicle your looking for very soon !

Outstanding experience

by from Chattanooga , Tn |

This has been the easiest and most enjoyable car buying experience. Jack does everything possible to make things smooth. Before and after the sale. He goes over board trying to accommodate his customers. When I expected the run around I received the opposite. This man jumped through hoops to accommodate me. He will do what he can to take care of any reasonable request. I stress this part again" BEFORE AND AFTER The SALE" Buy from him you will not regret it. Enjoy your new ride!

Great Deal! Friendly Service.

by from Rossville, GA |

Jack at River City Auto answered the phone every time we called, even late at night. Met us on very short notice. Really worked with us on getting us into the truck we really wanted. Very friendly. Great customer service.

August 27, 2012

Thank you, Morgan, we want all our customers happy like you. Thanks again, Jack.