River City Auto LLC

River City Auto LLC

2179 Chapman Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

Used 866-270-5392

No pressure, no salesman, no hidden fees, no games, no gimmicks. Just good sound transportation at low prices.

Great folks! No pressure, no hassle sales approach

by from Cleveland, TN |

I had been looking for a good used Toyota FJ cruiser and found the vehicle I wanted at River City Auto. The folks were very up front and answered all of my questions throughout the process. I was not pressured or hassled and felt like I bought the car from a good friend when the deal was made. I highly recommend these folks. Hope they have what you want!

June 23, 2014

We are so excited to hear that your are satisfied with your Toyota FJ Cruiser and with the buying experience you received. I'm sure you know plenty of people that would like to have the same experience when buying their next vehicle! Send them in and if they decide to buy something I'll send you a referral! Thanks Again !

Honest !!!!!

by from chattanooga, TN |

I stopped by to look at a vehicle I saw online through Cars.com and was Greeted with a Smile and Larry White made me feel Great. He wasn't interested in " selling me a car" he wanted to know how he could help me make the right decision for my family. I didn't like the vehicle he had but Larry is looking for what I want. He can locate cars from all over the place and find what I'm looking for. For Free !!! When I buy a Car it will be from Larry White at River City Auto .

June 13, 2014

Shakina, Thank you for stopping in and seeing me. I'm sure we'll have the vehicle your looking for very soon !

Outstanding experience

by from Chattanooga , Tn |

This has been the easiest and most enjoyable car buying experience. Jack does everything possible to make things smooth. Before and after the sale. He goes over board trying to accommodate his customers. When I expected the run around I received the opposite. This man jumped through hoops to accommodate me. He will do what he can to take care of any reasonable request. I stress this part again" BEFORE AND AFTER The SALE" Buy from him you will not regret it. Enjoy your new ride!

Great Deal! Friendly Service.

by from Rossville, GA |

Jack at River City Auto answered the phone every time we called, even late at night. Met us on very short notice. Really worked with us on getting us into the truck we really wanted. Very friendly. Great customer service.

August 27, 2012

Thank you, Morgan, we want all our customers happy like you. Thanks again, Jack.