Coughlin Heath Toyota

2360 Hebron Rd, Heath, OH 43056

New 866-983-2282
Used 888-809-4906
Service 855-244-1995

Coughlin has the cars for you!

Our best buying experience yet

by from Eastern, Ohio |

We've bought several new and used vehicles in our driving careers and our recent purchase of a new vehicle at Coughlin Toyota was the best experience we've ever had. We were impressed that the advertised price on Cars.com didn't include teaser rebates or other bogus adjustments - the advertised price was what we paid (plus tax/tag/title of course) - and it was a great advertised price. Our salesman and the business manager were helpful and knowledgeable and even though we kept waiting for some surprise add-on to show up on the price it never did. Sure, they presented optional add-on items but we never felt pressured to do something we didn't want to do. The facilities are very nice and we've felt very well served so far with Coughlin Toyota.

Perfect!

by from Heath, OH |

I purchased a used car from them a couple of months ago. They are awesome. I didn't know what I wanted and they helped me find a car based on my budget. The financing process was pretty quick too.

Great inventory, Great Buying experience

by from Findlay, OHIO |

Steven Gutowitz was thorough, helpful and conscientious in our dealings with him for the purchase of a new car. We traveled a long distance and he was completely accommodating to our schedule. The walkthrough of the car's features addressed our needs and set us on our way.

Purchased a new Toyota Camry

by from Corning,Ohio |

I purchased my car from Coughlin Toyota , Ben Parks was my salesman and i was very happy and satisfied with his knowledge of the car . He took the time to show me where everything was and explained in detail how everything worked . I will definitely recomend him to anyone who wants to buy a car.

FANTASTIC SALES ASSOCIATE

by from Marietta, OH |

Joby Wells was our sales associate and we would recommend this young man to everyone. He was kind, polite, and very patient and thorough in answering all our of our questions.

Great experience

by from Orient oh |

What a great experience!! Easiest process ever. Everyone was super knowledgable and very helpful . Thank you Chip for making us coughlin fans for life . Super easy and stress free process . Hardest part was deciding between such great car options . Thanks to Joe for dumbing down finance info and walking us through the process without a hassle. You sure know your stuff. Thanks Matt for putting up with multiple emails. It was a great pleasure to meet and do business with Coughlin Absolutely LOVE the car we chose and appreciate the positive experience! J and Marty Ware

Joby Wells is fantastic

by from Heath, Ohio |

I recently bought a 2013 honda civic from Joby. He was an amazing sales man. Even though though the computer systems went down while I was there he was great to talk to and share stories with. Joby helped me get the car of my dreams. I couldn't be happier!!

Great buying experience with Salesman Ben Parks

by from Dayton Ohio |

After going through a bad experience with another major car dealership in the Dayton area during my hunt for my next car, it was extremely refreshing to work with sales rep Ben Parks. As I was an out of town buyer, Ben was very helpful in discussing the vehicle at length prior to me making the 2hr drive to the dealership. Once I made it to the dealership, the vehicle we had discussed over the phone was spot-on to my expectations. Ben made the buying process stress free, and being in sales myself, he is definitely someone I would recommend to my friends and family to for their next car purchase. Thoroughly impressed with Ben and the overall Coughlin Toyota experience! I now have an awesome 2008 Grand Cherokee!

Credible and Professional

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I found the Toyota Avalon Hybrid advertised on-line by Coughlin Toyota at a very good price. I telephoned and spoke with Ben who said he would make my drive (over 100 miles) worthwhile. They matched a still-better advertised internet price from a dealer in Cincinnati. The buying experience was straightforward and professional. I received a fair offer for the 14 year old car I drove to the dealer. There were no "catches." Very happy with the price and buying experience.

Salesman Joby Wells rocks!

by from Chardon, Ohio |

I bought a new 2013 Camry XLE yesterday from Joby Wells at Coughlin Toyota in Heath, Ohio. I could not be more happy with the service and support I received from Joby. My elderly father and I decided to stop in to Coughlin and see what Camrys they had in order to take advantage of the 0% financing. Joby met us on the lot and not only took his time to make sure I saw each model I was interested in, he missed lunch, and was late for dinner in order to see me through the sale process. He made sure I was happy with my trade-in allowance, and sat in the Camry with me and acclimated me to each function and detail before I drove it off the lot. I had never met Joby before but he felt like family. He was kind and thoughtful, always listening to my needs, doing whatever he could to make sure they were accommodated. Joby is not the stereotypical "car salesman" by any means. He is unassuming, and laid-back, listening more than he talks, but informative and knowledgeable. I know I made the right choice in buying my Camry, but I also made a friend in the process. I couldn't be happier!!

Great Experience with Tyler Workman

by from Westerville, OH |

I went to three deaerships the day I bought my new Toyota. The first two were not interested in providing me the information I needed to make a good decision and the second place did not even want to talk about what I wanted since they did not have one. Tyler was very responsive and was very flexible in our dealings. I would contend that I got the very best truck i could have for the money and the trade-in was more than fair. Definitely a great buying experience.