Coughlin Heath Toyota

2360 Hebron Rd, Heath, OH 43056

New 866-983-2282
Used 888-809-4906
Service 855-244-1995

Coughlin has the cars for you!

Our best buying experience yet

by from Eastern, Ohio |

We've bought several new and used vehicles in our driving careers and our recent purchase of a new vehicle at Coughlin Toyota was the best experience we've ever had. We were impressed that the advertised price on Cars.com didn't include teaser rebates or other bogus adjustments - the advertised price was what we paid (plus tax/tag/title of course) - and it was a great advertised price. Our salesman and the business manager were helpful and knowledgeable and even though we kept waiting for some surprise add-on to show up on the price it never did. Sure, they presented optional add-on items but we never felt pressured to do something we didn't want to do. The facilities are very nice and we've felt very well served so far with Coughlin Toyota.

It's a good car buying place

by from Newark, Ohio |

My dad bought a car from here and he told me to write a review for him because he was greatful for the service he recieved. My dad had originally called a different place about a car but they never called him back. Ben Parks the dealer we had, called him back and gave us great deal and service.

Friendly staff

by from Columbus, OH |

Although I didn't purchase a vehicle the staff was outstanding. Not pushy, very helpful, addressed what I wanted and followed up. Would recommend

Service Dept....

by from Zanesville Ohio |

I was there for an oil change-everyone is always very friendly-the one gentleman even showed me how to change the time on my clock since I had not gotten the manual out to see how to do this!

the best toyota service department period.

by from nashport ohio |

I can't say enough good things about the Coughlin Toyota service department. Even tho I purchased my car somewhere else I was treated like I was a life long customer! They did everything they could to make sure I was fixed quickly and I was happy!

used '06 Toyota 4Runner

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Got off to a shaky start...asked if unit had sunroof...told no...went to another dealer...unit ok..but still looking...went back to cars.com..watched video...oh..unit does show sunroof...called ...confirmed..made appt. to see...get there..only key is locked inside!..Anyway..long story short..great sales experience...no back and forth..one offer..one counter..done deal..at a fair price to all...would recommend the Coughlin Toyota team! Sales, finance and facility all top notch!

Perfect!

by from Heath, OH |

I purchased a used car from them a couple of months ago. They are awesome. I didn't know what I wanted and they helped me find a car based on my budget. The financing process was pretty quick too.

Great inventory, Great Buying experience

by from Findlay, OHIO |

Steven Gutowitz was thorough, helpful and conscientious in our dealings with him for the purchase of a new car. We traveled a long distance and he was completely accommodating to our schedule. The walkthrough of the car's features addressed our needs and set us on our way.

Purchased a new Toyota Camry

by from Corning,Ohio |

I purchased my car from Coughlin Toyota , Ben Parks was my salesman and i was very happy and satisfied with his knowledge of the car . He took the time to show me where everything was and explained in detail how everything worked . I will definitely recomend him to anyone who wants to buy a car.

FANTASTIC SALES ASSOCIATE

by from Marietta, OH |

Joby Wells was our sales associate and we would recommend this young man to everyone. He was kind, polite, and very patient and thorough in answering all our of our questions.

Great experience

by from Orient oh |

What a great experience!! Easiest process ever. Everyone was super knowledgable and very helpful . Thank you Chip for making us coughlin fans for life . Super easy and stress free process . Hardest part was deciding between such great car options . Thanks to Joe for dumbing down finance info and walking us through the process without a hassle. You sure know your stuff. Thanks Matt for putting up with multiple emails. It was a great pleasure to meet and do business with Coughlin Absolutely LOVE the car we chose and appreciate the positive experience! J and Marty Ware