Coughlin Heath Toyota

2360 Hebron Rd, Heath, OH 43056

New 866-983-2282
Used 888-809-4906
Service 855-244-1995

Coughlin has the cars for you!

Our best buying experience yet

by from Eastern, Ohio |

We've bought several new and used vehicles in our driving careers and our recent purchase of a new vehicle at Coughlin Toyota was the best experience we've ever had. We were impressed that the advertised price on Cars.com didn't include teaser rebates or other bogus adjustments - the advertised price was what we paid (plus tax/tag/title of course) - and it was a great advertised price. Our salesman and the business manager were helpful and knowledgeable and even though we kept waiting for some surprise add-on to show up on the price it never did. Sure, they presented optional add-on items but we never felt pressured to do something we didn't want to do. The facilities are very nice and we've felt very well served so far with Coughlin Toyota.

the best toyota service department period.

by from nashport ohio |

I can't say enough good things about the Coughlin Toyota service department. Even tho I purchased my car somewhere else I was treated like I was a life long customer! They did everything they could to make sure I was fixed quickly and I was happy!

used '06 Toyota 4Runner

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Got off to a shaky start...asked if unit had sunroof...told no...went to another dealer...unit ok..but still looking...went back to cars.com..watched video...oh..unit does show sunroof...called ...confirmed..made appt. to see...get there..only key is locked inside!..Anyway..long story short..great sales experience...no back and forth..one offer..one counter..done deal..at a fair price to all...would recommend the Coughlin Toyota team! Sales, finance and facility all top notch!

Perfect!

by from Heath, OH |

I purchased a used car from them a couple of months ago. They are awesome. I didn't know what I wanted and they helped me find a car based on my budget. The financing process was pretty quick too.

Great inventory, Great Buying experience

by from Findlay, OHIO |

Steven Gutowitz was thorough, helpful and conscientious in our dealings with him for the purchase of a new car. We traveled a long distance and he was completely accommodating to our schedule. The walkthrough of the car's features addressed our needs and set us on our way.

Purchased a new Toyota Camry

by from Corning,Ohio |

I purchased my car from Coughlin Toyota , Ben Parks was my salesman and i was very happy and satisfied with his knowledge of the car . He took the time to show me where everything was and explained in detail how everything worked . I will definitely recomend him to anyone who wants to buy a car.

FANTASTIC SALES ASSOCIATE

by from Marietta, OH |

Joby Wells was our sales associate and we would recommend this young man to everyone. He was kind, polite, and very patient and thorough in answering all our of our questions.

Great experience

by from Orient oh |

What a great experience!! Easiest process ever. Everyone was super knowledgable and very helpful . Thank you Chip for making us coughlin fans for life . Super easy and stress free process . Hardest part was deciding between such great car options . Thanks to Joe for dumbing down finance info and walking us through the process without a hassle. You sure know your stuff. Thanks Matt for putting up with multiple emails. It was a great pleasure to meet and do business with Coughlin Absolutely LOVE the car we chose and appreciate the positive experience! J and Marty Ware

Joby Wells is fantastic

by from Heath, Ohio |

I recently bought a 2013 honda civic from Joby. He was an amazing sales man. Even though though the computer systems went down while I was there he was great to talk to and share stories with. Joby helped me get the car of my dreams. I couldn't be happier!!

Great buying experience with Salesman Ben Parks

by from Dayton Ohio |

After going through a bad experience with another major car dealership in the Dayton area during my hunt for my next car, it was extremely refreshing to work with sales rep Ben Parks. As I was an out of town buyer, Ben was very helpful in discussing the vehicle at length prior to me making the 2hr drive to the dealership. Once I made it to the dealership, the vehicle we had discussed over the phone was spot-on to my expectations. Ben made the buying process stress free, and being in sales myself, he is definitely someone I would recommend to my friends and family to for their next car purchase. Thoroughly impressed with Ben and the overall Coughlin Toyota experience! I now have an awesome 2008 Grand Cherokee!

Credible and Professional

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I found the Toyota Avalon Hybrid advertised on-line by Coughlin Toyota at a very good price. I telephoned and spoke with Ben who said he would make my drive (over 100 miles) worthwhile. They matched a still-better advertised internet price from a dealer in Cincinnati. The buying experience was straightforward and professional. I received a fair offer for the 14 year old car I drove to the dealer. There were no "catches." Very happy with the price and buying experience.