Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa

Service 855-315-3597

GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT PRICES and GREAT SERVICE

maintenance

by from tampa fl |

Best dealer ever ,i have been in different dealer and no body treat me and help me and me wife how nissan on Hillsborough take care us ..good job guys keep up the good job...

December 23, 2014

Andres and Anna, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa. We are glad that we took good care of you while you were visiting us! Please let us know if you need anything at all. Chris Seminaro, General Manager 813-579-2564

HORRIBLE Excuse For A Dealership

by from Tampa, FL |

Stay Away from Courtesy Hyundai Here's why from my experience: - After signing a first contract, they "lost" it and made me sign another one promising it was the exact same, but the purchase price was increased, mileage limit was wrong, and my monthly payment was incorrect. -They promised me I would recieve a Florida plate even though I was co-signing. Instead, it took them 3 months to tell me my plate and title had been waiting in my hometown 12 hours away the entire time. I wasted 1700 miles, 2 days of driving, gas money, and time I coudn't take off from my company. There has been no compensation for their lies or inconveniences this has caused me. - When I asked for help from my salesman who has "overseen" my lease, Mike Fonderson, about all these issues, he always had an excuse why he couldn't help. The financial Manager Mia Nicole Frem apparently doesn't know how to answer phone calls or emails, and she also has an excuse for everything. She refused to acknowledge me at the dealership and was very patronizing when I had questions about my account. - So far, I have been giving a "manager" number to discuss my situation but have received NOTHING in SERVICE or PROFESSIONALISM. This dealerships lack of morals is disgusting.

December 12, 2014

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We try to make sure that every customer is treated well and with priority. I would like a chance to make it right. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Chris Seminaro General Manager 813-579-2564

Excellent customer service experience

by from Tampa Fl. |

I got a an excellent deal and Ryan Diaz at Courtesy Nissan was awesome he went above and beyond to make my first time buying a car an awesome experience

December 6, 2014

Cessie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa. We are glad that we took good care of you while you were looking for a new car. Please let us know if you need anything at all. Chris Seminaro, General Manager 813-579-2564

Great Service

by from Tampa, Fl |

Came in on my lunch break for general oil change and response for recall part. The Customer service was great and the wait was about than 30 min with a car wash.

December 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa. We are glad that we took good care of you in our service center. Please let us know if you need anything at all. Chris Seminaro, General Manager 813-579-2564

Very Satisfied

by from Tampa, FL |

I came to have my car looked at after a roadway collision with a raccoon. Bryan took great care of me! Even though I didn't have an appointment, they changed my oil and secured the splash guard (which was jarred loose by the raccoon) within 45 minutes! I was so impressed with how quick they got everything done and also by how friendly the staff was!

November 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa. We are glad that we took good care of you in our service center. Please let us know if you need anything at all. George Ernst General Manager 813-579-2564

Great person

by from Tampa Fl 33624 |

We brought our Nissan Juke in for an oil change like we always do. We stood there and no one even looked up. The least they could have done was said be with you in a minute. Really! Hassan came in and recognized us immediatley and asked how we were doing and what could he do for us. Our oil change was done while we waitted in the lounge. It didn't take long and Hassan came and got us. He should hold a class on how to be friendly. He is always the same and the main reason we come back to there for our oil changes. If you can't give him a promotion or some $$ at least give him a pat on the back. helooks you stright in the eyes, which is a hard thing to find in Tampa anymore.

October 6, 2014

Rose and Ron, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa. We are glad that we took good care of you. Please let us know if you need anything at all. George Ernst General Manager 813-579-2564

Professional and no stress car buying!

by from Palm Harbor, Fl |

My husband and I have bought cars in Pinellas County for over 40 years and have had some not so pleasant experiences so we decided to try Courtesy Nissan in Tampa. My contact started with a phone call with Kimberly in customer service who was not only courteous and professional but was also very prompt in returning my phone calls. When we arrived at the dealership we did not have an appointment with anyone in particular. We were greeted by Jay Rodriguez. He immediately made us feel comfortable and was very professional, knowledgeable about his products and courteous. After listening to us about what we were looking for, he showed us a car and took us on a test drive. When we returned to the dealership he showed us other options but we purchased the first vehicle that he showed us. The entire process of negotiations for the new car was the least stressful and most professional that we have ever had. Once the negotiations were completed we met with Mr. Garrigan, the finance manager to sign our paperwork and he was also professional but quite humorous which made that process go quicker and comfortable. The entire process was delightful and we love our new car. I would highly recommend Courtesy Nissan to anyone who wants to purchase a car and have a positive experience.

October 6, 2014

Frederick and Martha, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa. We are glad that we took good care of you. Please let us know if you need anything at all. George Ernst General Manager 813-579-2564

Warren in Service Dept is Wonderful!

by from Tampa, FL |

Warren always takes very good care of me when I bring my car in for service! I can easily make an appt that fits my busy work schedule and work is done promptly and efficiently.

September 10, 2014

Crista, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Courtesy Hyundai of Tampa. We are glad that Warren took good care of you. Please let us know if you need anything at all. George Ernst General Manager 813-579-2564

Came for service left with a new car!

by from Pinellas ,Florida |

Friendly people and they knew their product well. They worked with me to get the right deal for me and got me the car I wanted. I would recommend Crown Hyundai to anyone looking for a good car and deal.

December 7, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Very friendly, and excellent service

by from Tampa, Fl |

Aksel was a very good salesman, helped a lot, was patient, funny.

October 23, 2013

Thank you for the review, JDM! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Great Customer Service

by from Tampa, FL |

I just want to thank Moe, at Hyundai Courtesy he help us so much was so wonderful with answering all of our questions working with us to get the best deal. he made burying a car very relaxing and enjoyable something that happens almost never. We were looking for a used car and Moe, showed us so many cars and we bought a new car and are just so happy.

July 21, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your car buying experience with Moe and all of us at Courtesy Hyundai. Please let us know if you have any more questions or if there is anything else we may do to help with your automotive needs.