Good Guy Auto Sales

1 Fern St, Roselle, NJ 07203

David. Found my CRV at Good Guy Auto Sales

by from Irvington New Jersey |

After a few days, I looked at my Cars.com app and found a few good truck to see at Good Guy Auto Sales. Rachel was great helping me see the different truck, and I'm going though the process of buying my RAV4 for my wife. I will recommend to my friends and family to come here. . My wife will be so happy. Happy Wife, Happy Life.

Jaq from Union, found it at Good Guy Auto

by from Union, New Jersey |

After driving around I finally found my Toyota fourRunner at this excellent dealership. Chris, Miguel and Rosa are a pleasure to deal with. The right clean quality Toyota that I wanted was right here, I am bringing my daughter next, all the cars here are beautiful.

I HIGHLY RECOMEND GOOD GUY AUTO SALES TO EVERYBODY

by from ROSELLE NJ |

I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE OF MY 2008 ACURA MDX OFF GOOD GUY AUTO SALES. I WAS TREATED LIKE FAMILY FROM THE BEGINNING. THEY HAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MY SATISFACTION WAS THIER TOP PRORITY . I WAS SEARCHING FOR TWO LONG DAYS AND IM SO HAPPY I DECIDED TO GO WITH THEM!!!

January 10, 2015

Maria, we at Good Guy Auto Sales want to thank you for taking the time in writing this review. Good Guy Auto Sales is here to provided your needs. Please tell your family and friends about your great experience.

GREAT DEALER !!THE SALESMAN 'CHRIS" IS THE MAN

by from CLARK NJ |

JUST WANT TO LET FUTURE BUYERS KNOW I WAS TREATED WITH ROYALTY FROM THE FIRST TIME I CALLED INQUIRING ABOUT THE VEHICLE. I DELT WITH A NICE GENTLEMAN CHRIS WHO'S EXPERTISE GUIDED ME INTO PURCHASING THE CORRECT VEHICLE FOR THE BEST VALUE AND WORKED HARD WITH THE FINANCE MANAGER ROSA TO GET ME A GREAT RATE WITH THE BANK DUE TO MY CHALLENGING CREDIT I HAVE. I WAS LEERY AT FIRST BUYING FROM A SMALL DEALER BUT IM GLAD I DID MY EXPERIENCE FELT LIKE I WAS A AUTOLAND. THEY ARE POLITE PROFESSIONAL AND FAST ASSURING THAT I WAS COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY 2009 ACURA MDX. ME AND MY FAMILY ARE SO HAPPY WITH OUR NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOWARD TO FEBRUARY TO PURCHASE OUR COLLEGE DAUGHTER HER NEW VEHCHLE OFF CHRIS AND ROSA AT GOOD GUY AUTO SALES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM !! IF YOU CALL OR STOP BY TELL THEM MR. RICHARD CHAPMAN RECOMMENDED YOU. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS.

December 16, 2014

THANK YOU F0R YOUR REVIEW IM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR YOURE SATISFIED WITH YOUR 2009 ACURA MDX. HERE AT GOOD GUY AUTO SALES WE TREAT ALL OUR CUSTOMERS LIKE FAMILY. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS NEXT CAR.PLEASE RECOMMEND US TO ANY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS. HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAYS !! THANK YOU, CHRIS NEGRON

JUAN L NUNEZ AND MY 2003 ACURA TL TYPE S

by from ELIZABETH NEW JERSEY |

PASSING BY GOOD GUY AUTO SALES I NOTICE THEIR CLEAN INVENTORY SO I DECIDED TO CHECK THEIR VEHICLES, AND ONE HOUR LATER I LEFT THE DEALER HAPPY AND EXCITED WITH THE PURCHASE OF AN 2003 ACURA TL TYPE S. GOOD GUY AUTO SALES HAS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

November 8, 2014

Thank you Juan for taking the to write the review. We know your'll enjoy that TL for years to come. Its our pleasure to help customers like you get into their next car. At Good Guy Auto Sales we offer quality cars and SUV's of all make and models. Over 60 vehicles on hand. Thank you again, Mike M

Mr. Wilmar and my 2008 Acura TSX

by from Elizabeth NJ |

I visited Good Guy Auto Sales for the first time and fell in love with their inventory of clean cars another thing is their customer service and quick pace i left with my new purchase within a hour, Good Guy Auto Sales is a lot i would recommend to friends and family looking for a clean vehicle. Thank You Good Guy For Your Great Service, keep up the good work.

October 14, 2014

Wilmar, we at Good Guy Auto Sales want to thank you for taking the time writing this review. Good Guy Auto Sales is here to provided your needs. Please tell your family and friends about your great experience.

Maria and my Honda Pilot - Good Guy Is the Best!

by from Rahway, New Jersey |

I was searching for a beautiful Honda Pilot from NYC to PA and NJ, I found it with Good Guy Auto Sales. Rosa was so nice and friendly, she make the whole buying process a breeze. I really like this truck and soon I will be back with my daughter for her 2nd car from Good Guy Auto Sales. This is a great place to find quality vehicles at great prices. This Pilot is my 3rd car in 10 years Good Guy.. See you again soon.

October 15, 2014

Maria, you been a loyal customer over the years, Good Guy Auto Sales is working hard to keep providing their customer with the best service. Looking forward to continue bringing excellent service to you and your family. Thank you!!!!

Steve and my MDX

by from Roselle NJ |

I viewed 2 Acura cars on Cars.com and this MDX caught my eye. Dealing with Rosa at Good Guy was a pleasant experience. I would send my friends and family here! Thank you Good Guy Auto Sales.

October 13, 2014

Steve, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Good Guy Auto Sales has 45 quality vehicles on hand daily. Come visit Good Guy Auto Sales today. Have a good day!!! Miguel

Mr Tarek O Abdelrazak

by from carteret nj |

owner was very flexible with negation. price was reasonable customer service was excellent.

June 18, 2014

Thank you Tarek for your kind words, at Good Guy Auto Sales we pride ourselves on working with our customers to get them the cars they want at a reasonable price for a great quality car. Please like us on Facebook. Please send your friends and family to Good Guy Auto Sales.

WONDERFUL Experience!!!

by from Elizabeth |

They took Great care of me, found exactly what i wanted. The best of all was dealing with the finance specialist *Rosa*

November 26, 2013

Here at Good Guy Auto Sales we are pleased to have you as a loyal customer. Congratulations on the purchase of your new pre-owned car. Thank you for taking the time for creating this review. Also, we look forward to an ongoing relationship with you, your family and friends.